Topic: waves - page 4. (Read 451 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 04:03:56 AM
reason why i believe in waves
1. very professional dev
2. strong community
3. the best Decentralized Exchange called DEX
4. Great Planned features see the detail below or in waves site (https://wavesplatform.com)
    - Smart contracts (non-turing)
       Hardware wallets, shapeshift
       Mobile apps update
       Decentralized voting
       Simple messaging
    - Atomic swap
       Voting (front-end)
    - Messaging, off-chain, front-end
    - Lite-client
       Turing complete smart contracts

so i believe this year will be the year of waves
Waves is a very good and moving on an ascending line project. They are now going to reduce the commission and credit the miners, which will further increase its popularity. So we are waiting for the price of 25-30 dollars by the end of the year.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
March 02, 2018, 03:54:39 AM
This is a real undervalued gem right now. It used to be in the top 20, have no idea why it's gone down. Development has been solid, and their smart contract and TX/s capability is much better than ETHs, it's essentially a better version of ETH. I think Waves will take off again soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
March 02, 2018, 03:50:18 AM
Waves is awsome! Have you been on their https://beta.wavesplatform.com ? It's an decentralised exchange, with beautiful layout. You also have all coins stored there (wallet), including coins made on waves platform. I really like it.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
March 01, 2018, 11:10:53 PM
Waves is strong coin but now the price down very hard. The team should have plan to release some update and the price can increase again

It's because this is not a pump and dump coin where some traders are manipulating its price, they are one stable coin, it used to be$2 now it's almost gone to $7 and it's only a matter of time before it hit $20 or even above this year.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 10:28:44 PM
Waves is strong coin but now the price down very hard. The team should have plan to release some update and the price can increase again
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
March 01, 2018, 10:00:28 PM
Since last year I see some people everywhere talking about Waves and telling that it will be huge soon. I bought some and I am holding since more than 6 months but it doesn't seem to move...
Personnaly I don't like their Decentralized Exchange, the design is not very good and I have some bugs sometimes when I try to use it.

Of course the team is still working on this coin (I hope) and it can be better in a near future but for the moment I don't see huge changes.

I'm still holding and hoping for the "year of Waves" like some people called 2017 and now 2018, maybe I will get a good surprise Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
March 01, 2018, 09:49:47 PM
I also believe in waves and Hoping that holding 13 waves until now will be worth it in the near future.
I will hold my waves till the price of it os half of the current price of bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
March 01, 2018, 09:32:41 PM
reason why i believe in waves
1. very professional dev
2. strong community
3. the best Decentralized Exchange called DEX
4. Great Planned features see the detail below or in waves site (https://wavesplatform.com)
    - Smart contracts (non-turing)
       Hardware wallets, shapeshift
       Mobile apps update
       Decentralized voting
       Simple messaging
    - Atomic swap
       Voting (front-end)
    - Messaging, off-chain, front-end
    - Lite-client
       Turing complete smart contracts

so i believe this year will be the year of waves
Pages: