Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves are going up - page 2. (Read 1320 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
December 22, 2018, 02:31:01 AM
waves increase large enough and certainly many who earn fortunes from this at some time ago. but this could be a trap when it turned out the pump only and certainly not a recovery that many people expect. waves slow down and even difficult to ensure it would be able to produce something good.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 21, 2018, 07:43:02 PM
This coin really showed a very good result a few days ago. I was surprised. But I hope that this growth will continue.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 07:42:33 PM
A pretty platform waves. I believe waves will go to $15
but it will hard to increase 500%-1000% because some whales also bought a waves at a cheap price
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
December 21, 2018, 07:41:35 PM
waves is actually stepping up their game this time as they seem to have been left behind by the big whales in the system of blockchain and financial disruptiveness. they are reconstructing their strategies to come up with something greater than normal and also to consider having a greater impact in the market as investors are moved by deliverability and they have seen that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
December 21, 2018, 07:34:24 PM
This coin has a very strange growth. I do not see any positive news for the coin to give so much growth. But maybe I should make a purchase today.
Activity: 376
Merit: 251
December 21, 2018, 07:33:05 PM
I never monitor waves but if that's what happened few days ago that's an enormous increase and probably those bagholders started to take their shares again and sold a lot of waves which caused it to be down by 22% as of now.

Really waves are going so fast. Everybody who hold waves coin now he is really so happy. Although I have some waves coin but I told them when the market was fully down. We know waves can go again $10.
And like what I said most of them sold already those waves that they have.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 07:29:50 PM
indeed at this time the wave experienced a fairly good development and was a little stable when the market conditions were not so stable.
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
December 21, 2018, 02:03:17 PM
https://client.wavesplatform.com/dex-demo?assetId2=WAVES

From $1.5 to $4, it's time to consider this currency

Really waves are going so fast. Everybody who hold waves coin now he is really so happy. Although I have some waves coin but I told them when the market was fully down. We know waves can go again $10.
I will buy when the waves fall back at the price of $ 1.5 again, I believe this will happen in the last week, now the waves need to be considered but not for purchase, yes I believe waves will reach a high price of up to $ 10 but that takes time
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 21, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 21, 2018, 12:34:50 PM
For sure they are going up, they have got so much money for their duties. They are going to develop a pretty big project and it is not surprising that the coin pumped almost by 3 times within several days and this is just the beginning.
copper member
Activity: 657
December 21, 2018, 09:20:06 AM
I think the news around about big investment in Waves platform is mooning the price. Aside that, WAVES is a sleeping giant, just that the waves DEX and wallet need further upgrades . Everything being equal, waves will do well in the long run.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 21, 2018, 09:19:36 AM
Waves is actually also a good project but in terms of competition it is still far from ethereum but there are a number of projects that are also successful on their platforms. of course this is a very good thing in my opinion
last year before the actual pumped out from cryptosphere waves indeed competing from ETH I use to remember the time when Waves is also one of those popular coins around bittrex exchange trying to have a good movements while the rest of the top coins are moving up when bitcoin are really pumping high, now it seems that its trying again after the huge downfall this year.
Activity: 249
December 21, 2018, 08:57:35 AM
Waves is a good coin built on a promising platform, so I also think that investing in this coin is the right choice!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
December 21, 2018, 08:46:50 AM
No doubt waves is a severely undervalued coin although it is backed by a serious and big project that is infact a complete ecosystem for crypto solutions, for me waves deserve a value between 10 to 20 bucks each below these levels waves will be considered as undervalued.

My one cent opinion on Waves... yes, it is a good for investment either long term or short term. But one should always remember that just like any other token on the market..it can be affected by the ups and down of the market. We've just seen the last few week down tirn on the crypto which all coins suffeted so much. Losses from left and right with high volatility of the market, consumers investors had a bang of headache on how to react positively to protect its investment. The risk come along with our investment into the crypto market. The good news now is the market recovery seems going to upwards trend and to a more favorable status.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
December 21, 2018, 08:36:41 AM
The good news from the Waves team and platform is coming up. I guess if Bitcoin won't drop soon, we'il see Waves in better places.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

Something moves from $1.5 to $4 and you thing you should buy, when are our people going to learn, there will always be a time to buy into a token as the recent bear market showed us. The best time to buy is when the price is low and not when is high

I am agree, most likely it is late already and better to find others coins with the best potential to grow during uptrend.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
December 21, 2018, 08:21:33 AM
waves is indeed one of the coins that has a pretty good potential, now the price has started to rise again, I have observed it for several weeks, the price can up until $3 and more. pretty good and very profitable, hopefully it will rise even higher.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
December 21, 2018, 08:15:04 AM
good to see that in such market period some projects are showing good results. not onle Waves but also Stratis is going up now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 08:13:58 AM
Waves is actually also a good project but in terms of competition it is still far from ethereum but there are a number of projects that are also successful on their platforms. of course this is a very good thing in my opinion
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
December 21, 2018, 08:04:10 AM
Waves is a real deal, I thought it will not recover anymore as it continue to go down but I realize that anything is possible in crypto.
Though there is no bull run yet but from $1, Waves were able to rise up to $4, we have witnessed it now and I don't know when it will stop after a minor correction. Waves is a solid project, we should be holding, believe, and don't panic.
Pages:
Jump to: