Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves are going up - page 5. (Read 1320 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 2
December 20, 2018, 03:51:21 AM
Buying waves at $4 may not be a good idea because going by my experience in crypto space,I guess is best to buy when the price is down and not when the price has gone 100% up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 20, 2018, 03:29:15 AM
waves getting up again even until this time. It will be a pretty good advantage obtained can have assets coins waves on previous purchases. up to now, the slow waves continue to rise and I think there is still a chance to get lucky before lagging too far on rising in waves that exist today.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
December 20, 2018, 12:38:20 AM
Pumping for days now even BTC didn't went up yesterday. I thought it will be stucked to $2.5 but it was not I hope I bought some yesterday so I could get some profit from it. Anyways almost all coins are in green since BTC is pumping but this could be a trap and another dump will happen so lets observe the market better.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
December 20, 2018, 12:31:25 AM
the prices of bitcoin and other altcoins are starting to grow again in prices, and WAVES, these coins really make us all surprised, of course, that a few months the price movements are awaited by many people, and now the coin suddenly rises again again, because this WAVE it is also one of the potential altcoins in the future, if in my opinion, anytime this coin can surprise us with its price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 20, 2018, 12:26:47 AM
It's too late to buy Waves now, price has growth nearly 400%, Waves is preparing to dump after its big pump, don't buy now if you don't want to lose. You can consider Polymath and Stellar now, i guess Polymath and Stellar  are going to have a big pump like Waves

I think it's never too late to collect waves, waves are indeed increasing and this is a good development and seeing the team's performance seems to continue to provide increased value. The high volume provides an opportunity to get a certain amount of investment.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
December 20, 2018, 12:11:32 AM
It's too late to buy Waves now, price has growth nearly 400%, Waves is preparing to dump after its big pump, don't buy now if you don't want to lose. You can consider Polymath and Stellar now, i guess Polymath and Stellar  are going to have a big pump like Waves
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 12:06:47 AM
Waves can grow in the near future but their website platforms must be developed like other platforms. They must overcome the modern world, but they are still far behind the demands of investors and project developers. Where waves are now taken by XLM, NEM, NEO and EOS. We are waiting for a wave of decentralized platforms to develop and wave in a booming time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 19, 2018, 11:52:55 PM
It's good if the wave rises, we can start investing in the wave, and I think this is indeed a good time to start investing, and certainly the wave of growth will be even better in the future.
Activity: 532
December 19, 2018, 11:43:56 PM
Wave have growing up but we don't know because today bitcoin have lower again, will make wave be on lower price or not, we have waiting when bitcoin start to grow up and make all of altcoin and wave price could be on the top.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
December 19, 2018, 11:28:22 PM
Everybody here is caught by surprise, it is not performing well the whole year, then all of a sudden this big pump just happen, Waves is really a sleeping giant, and it's only a matter of time before we will see it in the top 5, hopefully this is the year we are all waiting for Waves to fully makes it presence.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 11:24:31 PM
If we are going to purchase waves right now, we had a hope that in the future, waves wil grow even more.
So there is no mistake in purchasing today, cause we had a hope that it will keep on growing.
Activity: 107
December 19, 2018, 11:21:32 PM
for me, waves are of course very strong projects, promises of coins, good teams, there is a tendency to grow, lots of waves in your portfolio as investments and investments for old storage, but I prefer to take new coins, because they can show strong growth and fast
Activity: 420
December 19, 2018, 11:16:59 PM
The development of the waves is so fast and this is not unexpected, the performance of the development team is indeed good. A good increase and this is an opportunity to be able to have, hoping there will still be an increase and suck other potential coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 19, 2018, 11:15:16 PM
It's just a recovering from the long-lasting bear. I think its recovering plus the market revcovering are making the effect of bumping.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
December 19, 2018, 11:13:50 PM

Looks like its just something of a spike only.  Grin

It dip so fast last night, it gets serious if the price is more than $10 already. I look into the dex which had changed a lot but the volume still is the real problem. Maybe they really need o hire someone who will make it appear like it has big trades going on.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
December 19, 2018, 11:08:59 PM
more than a week the waves always experience price increases and I think this can still continue especially the market has begun to show significant improvement and if the market is able to maintain this trend then I am sure that the waves will be able to return to peak but you also have to consider other coins because Other coins also show a good trend
copper member
Activity: 269
December 19, 2018, 11:04:53 PM
https://client.wavesplatform.com/dex-demo?assetId2=WAVES

From $1.5 to $4, it's time to consider this currency
It is not only Waves that is on the rise now, you could also see a positive trend on EOS and i think this is now the result of people avoiding the ethereum platform.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 19, 2018, 10:57:42 PM
waves indeed showed a remarkable increase at this time. but when prices are high is certainly better to be patient because if rush buys fearing to miss the market is not able to give a profit. indeed probably the market will look good increase, but when too hope and fall certainly harm ourselves.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 19, 2018, 10:43:44 PM
In a few days ago, I watched Waves chart, and I see that the trend is coming for the Waves. I am pleased to see Waves can increase higher and can double the price. I think the price can break $4 or more because of the trend still on the uptrend. I hope that the other coins will follow Waves to increase higher and we can back to recover our losses in this year. But still, we need to wait for the price to rise higher and I see that Waves is on its the way to increase more and more.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
December 19, 2018, 10:41:09 PM
Not only happens to the waves just increase now. Many altcoins that experience increases are also like waves. This proves the crypto market has experienced a very good increase lately. And that doesn't happen to just one altcoin. Those who experience increases are certainly very many.
Pages:
Jump to: