Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves are going up - page 3. (Read 1320 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
December 21, 2018, 07:31:16 AM
I have heard a lot about the waves before, it turns out that waves are very vulnerable to pump and dump, so many investors have been trapped in this coin. I have not been able to ensure that the price increase will continue, only monitoring and not daring to make the decision to buy. Indeed, the increase in the prices of waves in the past few times has indeed been very impressive, in contrast to other altcoins which have only decreased prices.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 07:16:40 AM
https://client.wavesplatform.com/dex-demo?assetId2=WAVES

From $1.5 to $4, it's time to consider this currency
Now I can see bullish price on waves which you can the grown price on market. Until now the price of waves are keep on increasing and I think it will become more expensive in the end of this year. Waves also have good platform and I think waves need to gain high price on market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
December 21, 2018, 07:11:15 AM
I saw too many people is fan of waves but even last year it raised just a little bit.

Maybe people starting to see what fans are seeing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 55
December 21, 2018, 07:06:18 AM
Obviously, I think this rise is still not enough. What Waves has done and intends to do is to ensure that blockchain technology is accessible to all segments of the public. I don't know if the price goes down here, but I know that in 1-2 years the Waves Ecosystem will be in the top 10 in this market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 07:00:14 AM
I sold my waves when the price improve 40% but now still continue to increasing. I am very regret, ıf i wait I wouldn't have any damage from waves.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

Finally, waves wake up again. I use waves a bit longer and i am glad that it finally gets more attention. Ethereum should be careful that he is not displaced by waves. But of course i can not say exactly if it really comes to that.  Wink
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
December 21, 2018, 05:46:41 AM
The project Waves shows unexpectedly excellent results, as the Ripple project did in its time. More recently, I heard rumors that the project Waves is dead, and it just doubled his cost by one week.

I've also heard the news that the team is gonna work in another company. I guess the information was fake, and it all was to drop the price of the coin and repurchase before the growth! We were deceived, as usual)
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 05:09:46 AM
Still waves price is falling but it will recover soon, Waves is the best platform for investments in cryptomarket  this is profitable coin it is also custom token enable platform so we can launch own tokens through waves platform. So definitely waves price will increase in future.
Merit: 15
December 21, 2018, 02:12:54 AM

I bought a some waves for $5 a year and a half ago and so far I have suffered losses. It seems to me if the coin did not immediately become popular, then in a few years it is unlikely to happen.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
December 21, 2018, 01:55:51 AM
This is good, waves are one of the coins that deserve to be calculated, with the increasing value of waves, of course, in the future, they will be better known and more and more will invest in waves.

From last couple of days it has being rising like 30 - 40% daily and this has given the boost to this coin suddenly as it has fallen a lot as well before. Today it is taking a hit on the price and fallen so 15% in last 24 hours which is not a good thing. But should bounce back as btc is rising.
Activity: 308
December 21, 2018, 01:51:26 AM
This is good, waves are one of the coins that deserve to be calculated, with the increasing value of waves, of course, in the future, they will be better known and more and more will invest in waves.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
December 21, 2018, 01:42:43 AM
Waves blockchain has been a fantastic one, it has faced scrutiny, accusations and adversary and it has prevailed.
even with their dex still in progress and not fully developed, waves is high in demand and low in supply
It is a sign to suggest that the bull run for waves is yet to come.

it is a future goal project, that am duly monitoring
Merit: 12
December 20, 2018, 01:06:07 PM
Unfortunately, when I think about waves as an object for investment about a month ago, then I did not make a decision about buying and very much regret about it now when I see how much the price of waves has risen during two weeks. But I still consider waves one of the most promising assets.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
December 20, 2018, 12:35:00 PM
Really did not expect it, $1 to $4, but seems to be definitely a short pump and will be back to around $2 or less, looks like selected coin manipulation by coin manipulators.

If you are talking about manipulators, everything related to cryptocurrency is pure manipulation.
About it will be back around $2 or less than that, we do not know about it yet for sure. Did you know that this project has been dormant for a year and even longer than that?
while other project got pumped in Q1-Q2 2018 before.
even though it has a potential to reach another level in upcoming days, I won't risk money into it because the risk is way too much.
Activity: 518
December 20, 2018, 12:31:36 PM
Really did not expect it, $1 to $4, but seems to be definitely a short pump and will be back to around $2 or less, looks like selected coin manipulation by coin manipulators.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 20, 2018, 12:23:31 PM
The project Waves shows unexpectedly excellent results, as the Ripple project did in its time. More recently, I heard rumors that the project Waves is dead, and it just doubled his cost by one week.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
December 20, 2018, 11:56:52 AM
I don't want to say anything bad. But I read one post where established analysts say that Waves is a very risky asset and it can fall sharply after growth. He's not worth messing with.
Activity: 200
December 20, 2018, 11:36:37 AM
Waves' team raised $ 120 million in private funding a few days ago. It's great . This gives the project enough money to develop and maintain the project. It's a big blue wave coming from somewhere on Earth.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 11:31:14 AM
Waves should be kept in mind. I think waves is currently a true competitor to ethereum. That is why waves is also part of my portfolio and that will not change so fast.
Activity: 490
December 20, 2018, 11:15:53 AM
Waves has secured 140 million investing capital to built a new blockchain. This is the reason why waves is going up so hard. I have no doubts that this coin has a great future and could be in the top 5 crypto currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: