Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 49. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 10:37:15 PM
So where are the companies that are building ontop of Waves?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 10:31:31 PM
A new ICO or a new startup comes up with a vision.Waves will enable you to make custom tokens, which means you can launch your own cryptocurrencies. Waves will make life easier for startups and open up a new era .The Waves cryptocurrency  has real world tradable value on various exchanges.Waves have a future strong currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 05:47:56 PM
The waves are soon scheduled events, I think there will be growth. In principle, this platform I like. I also like the very idea of a decentralized exchange! Smiley
Activity: 67
November 28, 2017, 05:22:51 PM
I think Waves was beaten down by Ethereum somehow. You can find the properties on ETH is much more better than on Waves.
Activity: 224
November 28, 2017, 04:54:28 PM
WAVES is looking mighty good right now!!  Gotta get on board before it hits $10 before the end of the year!!  Its gonna be a party !!  Who's with me on this ya!!!?  Grin
Activity: 84
November 28, 2017, 04:12:33 PM
Waves is a great ico and they still have a long way to be as great as ethereum.But it has limited technical features compare to ethereum.So I highly doubt its future.
Activity: 6
November 28, 2017, 04:07:44 PM
Significantly anybody do their study on Zcash and get me important special?Are you aware its the same as litecoin, with a various emblem?
Activity: 3
November 28, 2017, 11:57:25 AM
I just started in january making numerous mistakes. I did not misplaced something,but did not get the big seafood possibly. Now i've my long term in taas and eth and merely think. It was usually since i  ehaved to quick. Now I just help remind personally of what I could have acquired with little more patibnce. And That I never industry at peaks.e
Activity: 308
November 27, 2017, 06:55:07 AM
Its finding REAL business acceptance in all financial areas. In a year from now, wave is at $50.000 and bitcoin is at $5 again because nobody has a use for bitcoin anymore.

People everywhere are cancelling their credit cards, bank accounts, shutting down their paypal because waves is so much better, easier, funner, cooler, simpler to use. The whole world is a fun, peaceful, great place because of waves.

In my dreams... Wink

In my opinion waves will rise in price very much in long-term. But 50000 dollar is not realistic. Of course your idea about Bitcoin price shows that you are joking.

If i am going to choose between bitcoin, waves and eth then eth and bitcoins is the most profitable and as of today it safer to invest in eth coins if you dont have that huge amount of capital to invest in btc.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
November 27, 2017, 06:52:10 AM
I think you will gain much more value in 1-2 years. Although Shuan is on the rise, it does not rise much in my opinion. As a percentage increase, ShanBitCoC increases more. But in the future I think the Waves will pass this. Yes bitcoin will be worth more. But I think it's the percentage increase. Shuan will succeed in doing it next year and think it will be well appreciated. According to my estimations, you have to pay 100 dollars in maximum 2 years. because waves deserve it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 27, 2017, 12:03:34 AM
if waves can survive and stabilize until the end of this year, then waves will be more trusted by more people and will surely be good future and surely many people expect this situation
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
November 26, 2017, 11:48:43 PM
The future of Waves is actually a very great one. The problem is that Waves for now is like a sleeping giant. The Waves Platform, for example, is not that utilized according to its true potentials. I think there will come a time in a few months to come that Waves Platform will be at par with the Ethereum Platform. Waves DEX is also a good exchange site although there are only a few coins. The true future for Waves is not yet here.
Activity: 58
November 26, 2017, 11:38:43 PM
Waves will hit $10 by Q1 2018.

What should happen that Waves come to $10?? I can't even imagine. They should provide the system better than ethereum and make a good marketing of it simultaneously.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 11:00:44 PM
I think waves is the only true competitor to ethereum.
Activity: 12
November 26, 2017, 10:53:34 PM
Waves will hit $10 by Q1 2018.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
November 26, 2017, 04:50:54 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

I heard so many good reviews and feedback about this coin which is Waves could be the next step into Ethereum. That's why honestly speaking I am holding some of it especially now their value was cheap were it is an opportunity for me to buy more of it as long as there is a chance, I knew by next year their price value will arise up for sure.
Activity: 41
November 26, 2017, 12:44:05 AM
Hope WAVES will show us nice improvement in 2018 so we can gain some $$$
Activity: 126
November 26, 2017, 12:27:40 AM
How can waves reach their competitors level on the market? If i were to create a new coin or project, i'd definitely look for ethereum or neo before i tried my luck with waves... And i think most people would probably feel the same way, and that says a lot about the potential risk of investing in waves for the long term.
Activity: 157
November 26, 2017, 12:21:29 AM
I think it will boom just wait for its time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 12:01:59 AM
Waves have big big future and for sure to those people have waves coin in their wallet can earn a lot of profit. Waves coin possible to become hundreds dollars in the next few months. It's look like the ethereum coin from lower price to become higher price I hope that happen to waves coin. You can buy more waves now and for sure your money will grow.
I also bought some waves to keep the future because waves are on the rise and they have contracts like ETH. In the future ICO projects will use more Waves platform and this will make Waves increase in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: