Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 47. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 05:40:06 PM
did you send waves to your wallet? waves is faster coin as i have. It is incredible, in two seconds the coins are on my wallet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
December 24, 2017, 05:35:41 PM
They have all to be at the top- I think its just a matter of time. This is one of "must have coins" in 2018 for me. They just need several quality ICOs on their platform in addition to what is already there
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
December 10, 2017, 11:27:56 AM
The Ethereum shields the waves, the waves are too small a platform to compete with the ETH somehow. But I think that Waves Project will grow up, and Waves will hit 20$  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 11:01:55 AM
They are stagnating for too long now, what a shame since it looked like its gonna be a true rival to ethereum blockchain.

Yeah.. +50% in a week only, best move on..

This is why leasing is attractive. For the coin = price stability   For the investor=more likely to hodl

Waves future is bright. It's the Russian Ethereum  Grin

Ethereum is Russian...

What exactly makes Ethereum Russian?

Where do you think Vitalik origins from? Wink

And moved to Canada at age of six. Propably did not invent/start Ethereum before that, even though he is a remarkably genius person. Ethereum co-founder is also Canadian and the team is multinational. So again, what exactly makes Ethereum Russian?

some says it's russian. but it's totally global for me. it doesn't matter where the main guy born for me.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 08:42:46 AM
They are stagnating for too long now, what a shame since it looked like its gonna be a true rival to ethereum blockchain.

This is why leasing is attractive. For the coin = price stability   For the investor=more likely to hodl

Ethereum is Russian...

And moved to Canada at age of six. Propably did not invent/start Ethereum before that, even though he is a remarkably genius person. Ethereum co-founder is also Canadian and the team is multinational. So again, what exactly makes Ethereum Russian?
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
December 10, 2017, 07:59:24 AM

Ethereum is Russian...

Activity: 1064
Merit: 350
December 10, 2017, 06:37:34 AM
In my opinion waves good coin nice project and team in 2018  ı think waves nice things happen
Activity: 65
December 10, 2017, 06:34:46 AM

Ethereum is Russian...

Activity: 186
December 10, 2017, 05:51:14 AM
Waves have a very bright future because It will be not only the next ethereum but also will be next BTC in near future. Now-a-days, waves price is volatile due to bitcoin price rising and there is not need to panic and keep patience. Now, 1 Wave= $8.08 USD according to coin marketcap but it will arise very soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
December 10, 2017, 05:29:16 AM

Ethereum is Russian...
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 12:00:00 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

waves have good chances in the future, right now i'm not paying too much attention to waves. but basically waves have this technology why i believe waves have pontensi in the future.

Activity: 238
December 09, 2017, 11:55:18 AM
waves is a great platform and coin but until now waves have not changed and development, I'm so hesitant to invest more in Waves. I hope the platform waves can grow better and be able to compete with the Ethereum platform.

Thats not the case. Waves has constantly being under development and has a very active community too. The Waves platform is one of the most developed ecosystems out there and not many can compete with it.

Waves has a great prospectus and many things to come for 2018.
They will implement smart contracts, that will be more secure than the ones of Ethereum (no DAO like hack possible).
They will introduce Tokenomica that will enable KYC solutions and accelerate crowdfunding campaigns on the waves platform.
There will be a encrypted p2p messaging system on the waves blockchain (ETH doesnt have this)
There will be multisignature transactions implemented.

With these features implemented, the Waves ecosystem will be brought to another level, and surely the price will follow too.
Activity: 378
December 09, 2017, 09:23:16 AM
Waves future is very good. It have a very good platform. Present growth is good and also perform well in future.I think Investment in waves coins is give huge returns in future if you hold it for long term.
Activity: 168
Presale Starting May 1st
December 09, 2017, 09:05:19 AM
Waves, is a good coin and surely it has a very good future. It belongs to the Top Altcoins so it may become one of the strongest Cyrpto-currency in the world today.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
December 09, 2017, 09:04:09 AM
Waves had a great year. Waves price went up over 20x.

Activity: 322
December 09, 2017, 08:56:00 AM

Activity: 49
December 09, 2017, 07:56:36 AM

Activity: 164
December 09, 2017, 07:44:44 AM
Activity: 54
December 09, 2017, 07:25:05 AM
Blockchain & Bitcoin will change your life. Even if you don’t want it to, your life will change. Waves  will make life easier for startups and open
up a new era .The Waves cryptocurrency  has real world tradable value on  various exchanges.Waves have a future strong currency.
Activity: 424
December 08, 2017, 08:39:11 AM
waves is a great platform and coin but until now waves have not changed and development, I'm so hesitant to invest more in Waves. I hope the platform waves can grow better and be able to compete with the Ethereum platform.
Pages:
Jump to: