Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 46. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 03:04:42 PM
WAVES can go pass over 100$ in next few months. I have high hopes with this altcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 03:01:55 PM
Wave is better than ethereum with a lot of aspects,advance technology which ethereum and btc dont have we will see price improvements in 2018.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
December 26, 2017, 02:26:26 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
Waves provide better functions than ethereum so there are pretty high chances that it will surpass ethereum in the future. So we should keep a close eye on waves as it will be the coin which will give the best returns like the same happened with ethereum.

What do you think Waves and Neo are better?

for a couple more years eth will probably remain superiror,but i would not be surprised if waves or neo surpass eth in 2019

Yeah I have to agree with you on this, I think at some point in the future neo and waves will eventually surpass eth, with the issues that's been happening with the ethereum network, I doubt they will withstand the strength of time, I also think in the future maybe a couple of years from now around 4-5 years, eth will eventually beat bitcoin and bitcoin will probably be lower than neo waves and eth in the market. I just think that bitcoin is growing old and it's not that useful anymore, lots of issues and so much fees, I think there will come a time that bitcoin will eventually be forgotten. Don't worry though I think that time is way way far from now, so bitcoin fans please don't hate me lol.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
December 26, 2017, 02:16:18 PM
Waves has a bright future for sure because it has the technology like the ethereum where you can create a coin under it and i think that waves is a quite but have a lot of potential kind of coin and i really investing in waves and i am hoping for the best with my investments there.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
December 26, 2017, 01:15:27 PM
It's user friendly that's what I describe waves because it is easy to use it's cool and fun no hassle issues.

I wish more people understood the basic simplicities of life for normal people like me, the way this post totally explains in one line. I open my Waves and I remember smiling the first time I did. I remember using it for the first time and I never needed to open a Guide book. I thought it worked one way, and it did exactly that. No surprises. It's cool, it looks so smooth, feels so smooth, never crashed on me. And that was the old Waves platform!
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 01:09:49 PM
Waves provide better functions than ethereum so there are pretty high chances that it will surpass ethereum in the future. So we should keep a close eye on waves as it will be the coin which will give the best returns like the same happened with ethereum.

for a couple more years eth will probably remain superiror,but i would not be surprised if waves or neo surpass eth in 2019
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
December 26, 2017, 01:07:26 PM
Waves made too easy for any  crypto enthustiast to be positive about coding value of any token from waves platform. At least there must  be some sort of skill and capacity needed before someone start paradng hmself as saviour of some sort which looking for ICO money for problem solving project.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
December 26, 2017, 01:00:38 PM
The blockchain platform  Waves will provide technological solutions for the implementation of digital economy tools. It will also help companies conduct a marketing campaign to promote new products correctly prioritize and identify the channels that are best suited for successful project implementation.
Activity: 336
December 26, 2017, 12:54:23 PM

Activity: 886
Merit: 510
December 26, 2017, 12:31:10 PM
I got the Liquid token today. And tomorrow more I guess. Waves is kicking these days. 2018 will be interesting year for Waves  Cool
Agreed. Waves wasn't all that bad in 2017, but 2018 would be a lot better. Specially, they "have a product now" and as the main dev sasha has repeatedly said, they can now start their marketing campaign and go parabolic...
Activity: 966
December 26, 2017, 12:17:57 PM
I got the Liquid token today. And tomorrow more I guess. Waves is kicking these days. 2018 will be interesting year for Waves  Cool
Activity: 185
December 26, 2017, 11:47:01 AM
Gonna be good and profitable, but make sure you enter at the right time (that I can say for any major alternative coin on the market)
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 11:43:56 AM
Waves is a very good platform and its developers are very active. They have best team to work behind the scene to establish their coin.
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
December 26, 2017, 11:25:38 AM
It's user friendly that's what I describe waves because it is easy to use it's cool and fun no hassle issues.

I recently invested a lot in Waves because it is not very expensive yet, but I think that it will mean a lot soon. Its growth is amazing and the course surprises. I think that it is worth investing in it now.
Activity: 546
December 26, 2017, 11:22:01 AM
On my mind Waves has become such level of its development that this currency will follow common worldwide tendencies. That mean clearly if Bitcoin will rise Waves will follow and the contrary.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
December 24, 2017, 06:59:25 PM
Waves certainly will have a bright future, the platform is growing and the people are starting to use it. I see their team is trying hard to have new agreements to make waves more useful and popular. However, the project is still under development and still can not see its full potential. This becomes a strong project in the market, so I hope in future it will give a good profit those who hold waves.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 06:41:16 PM
Waves will have the bright future and is the second more used platform to create tokens in the market!
So, with the latest problems on the Eth network stuck and overloadness waves is going to be more popular and is positioning as the first alternative for creating smart contracts with tokens.
Activity: 966
December 24, 2017, 06:15:30 PM
Follow them on twitter they do not rest. Only a few days ago they set themselves as a Swiss company. Good quality project with the price pumping Smiley

Also new airdrops are coming so soon. From Liquiwave and Tidex Exchange. Tidex just issued loyalty tokens.
"“Major airdrops start tomorrow. Don't forget that you could miss out if you keep your waves at exchanges.  You have all you need right in the Waves wallet, SET YOUR WAVES FREE! WITHDRAW FROM EXCHANGES!”"
https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/944920188289474560
Activity: 86
December 24, 2017, 06:01:24 PM
Follow them on twitter they do not rest. Only a few days ago they set themselves as a Swiss company. Good quality project with the price pumping Smiley
Activity: 574
December 24, 2017, 05:40:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: