Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 55. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange
November 09, 2017, 01:55:39 PM
Just did a piece on Waves in my online publication, The Wall Street Bitcoin Exchange, and I found a lot out about Waves that I didn't know. I think I was like a lot of others before I went into the research for my article, that Waves was just like Ethereum. It is a lot easier to use though. I didn't get to try out all the features, but we like the product they have to offer for the newcomers to the blockchain world. The whole industry is still fairly new so I think it's good to have these easier options to get going with your research into blockchain application to real world problems. If you want access to my research, see my article at: http://www.wallstreetbitcoinexchange.com/waves_platform_review_cryptocurrency_news.html

I think the future is bright for Waves and should give some good returns. It's up bit today right after the release of my article.
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
November 09, 2017, 01:46:28 PM
Well my personal view about Waves is not very good, I think Ethereum and NEO are the real bosses of the game now and waves have not much chance to have any future.

Pretty funny look at it. Last time I checked Waves hasn't had over 200 million stolen from poor written script and that nice new hack where a kid froze and locked a few hundred thousand.

They are good coins but in no way the boss's. To be honest I see ethereum crashing very heavily soon with all the issues that have gone on with it.
It looks like Ethereum is going the same route as the waves platform. Somebody locked over $110 million dollars.

That never happened at the Waves Platform.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 09, 2017, 01:02:02 PM
Well my personal view about Waves is not very good, I think Ethereum and NEO are the real bosses of the game now and waves have not much chance to have any future.

Pretty funny look at it. Last time I checked Waves hasn't had over 200 million stolen from poor written script and that nice new hack where a kid froze and locked a few hundred thousand.

They are good coins but in no way the boss's. To be honest I see ethereum crashing very heavily soon with all the issues that have gone on with it.
It looks like Ethereum is going the same route as the waves platform. Somebody locked over $110 million dollars.
Activity: 378
November 09, 2017, 10:36:48 AM
The best way of wave these credit card, bank account, shutting down is pay pal because wave is so much better, easier, simpler to use.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
November 09, 2017, 10:09:05 AM
I see that Waves has 100 000 000 circulating supply, what's the probability of they double the supply in the near future?
Because the moment they increase the supply the price goes down.

Only 100 Million WAVES will exist. Ever.

Buying at $5 is cheap, don't wait till we hit $100.

What is a difference between waves and other Dex technology like kyber and zrx?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2017, 09:55:10 AM
I see that Waves has 100 000 000 circulating supply, what's the probability of they double the supply in the near future?
Because the moment they increase the supply the price goes down.

Only 100 Million WAVES will exist. Ever.

Buying at $5 is cheap, don't wait till we hit $100.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
blockchaintr.net
November 09, 2017, 09:52:01 AM
Waves wallet is great, DEX is great, I wonder it will change the exchange system and more ICO's from Russia side will improve Waves. I guess it will raise but no quicker than NEO or GAS. Waves is a great platform for long term holders. From next year it will give great gain.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 09, 2017, 09:47:14 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
altcoin will be increasingly popular in the future among the waves that from this moment began to be widely known and held by people
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
November 09, 2017, 09:43:54 AM
Price is recovering , let's hope that this is the end of this little ice age where we had to witness Waves suffering in the shadow of Bitcoin's rally.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 09:36:23 AM
Waves is a giant, just wait until next year. We will see a huge move upwards!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
November 09, 2017, 09:25:49 AM
Nice to see WAVES moving up this morning!!  Volume has gone up too.  I'm hoping WAVES will reach and stay in the $10 range by year end!!  Who's with me on this!!!? Grin
Yes, that's gonna happen, because as an altcoin with increased capital market waves has been gaining importance. Also this has been preferred on trading because of the fluctuating price that varies steeper. Several tokens functioning on waves platform add more value to it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
November 09, 2017, 09:18:13 AM
Nice to see WAVES moving up this morning!!  Volume has gone up too.  I'm hoping WAVES will reach and stay in the $10 range by year end!!  Who's with me on this!!!? Grin
I don't think if waves is fall down to $10 because it's seems healthy, also many supporters of this coins are steady and continues invest.
I also believe that this coin have a bright future in crypto currency world, due to good performance of this altcoin in digital world. Hoping that increasing trends of this will continue.

I was the part of Waves campaign and pre ICO token sale. I bought some tokens that time and value changes really helped me to find the better profit in the trade.
Still waves has the good future bro. There are really doing well and now market cap equals to btc turns to 72825 bitcoins.
Please check the link below.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/
Activity: 457
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
November 09, 2017, 09:14:14 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
Waves future is so cool. Good futute. Now price is so good. 0.00072285 btc per waves coin.that is 5.20$ per coin. It will go to high. and all waves coin holder getting so much profit. By the way. a great pray for waves holder. Its will good.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 09, 2017, 09:08:24 AM
I don't think if waves is fall down to $10 because it's seems healthy, also many supporters of this coins are steady and continues invest.
I also believe that this coin have a bright future in crypto currency world, due to good performance of this altcoin in digital world. Hoping that increasing trends of this will continue.
Activity: 187
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 08:24:29 AM

Ha we can only hope, I can't imagine we will keep getting 30% rises though! It's good to be back in the green with Waves though!
Activity: 224
November 09, 2017, 08:20:32 AM
Activity: 238
November 09, 2017, 06:28:59 AM
I can think of it as an investment tool for a long term
Because the future is bright
The infrastructure is a solid altcoin, will be successful
Activity: 350
November 09, 2017, 04:36:38 AM
the wave has a bright future and a wave of much in demand for long-term investment in the wave.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 08, 2017, 09:51:19 PM
waves currently rising to the top. i still believe waves will be grow like eth cause they are have a same project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
November 08, 2017, 09:39:21 PM
wave coin is a great coin since the ico, it used to have very low value before, but until now its price has risen to nearly 4.6$/coin, a very huge profit if you have Waves coin before, so as long as there are still investors invest in waves, the future of waves will be very high risen and long life.
Pages:
Jump to: