Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 57. (Read 169650 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 12:39:15 AM
I am holding waves from past more than six months by expecting waves will be the next ethereum . Even waves giving more functionality than ethereum aprt from smart contract creation , Lending waves and also able to trade waves token inside platform DEX . But still its not seeing any positive sign till now. Hope soon the big pump will happen for sure .
yes really, in my opinion also waves very good for the future,
I think you choose the right paltform, like waves
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 12:00:08 AM
I am HOLD
Activity: 308
November 04, 2017, 11:49:00 PM
I am holding waves from past more than six months by expecting waves will be the next ethereum . Even waves giving more functionality than ethereum aprt from smart contract creation , Lending waves and also able to trade waves token inside platform DEX . But still its not seeing any positive sign till now. Hope soon the big pump will happen for sure .
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 11:43:58 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
I personally still can not predict the future.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
November 04, 2017, 10:48:17 PM

Waves is a much more user friendly platform that Ethereum. The problem is people see Ethereum ICOs collecting 50+ million, and then they watch ICOs on Waves struggle to reach 10 million, and they logically decide to go with Ethereum. Until we see a large ICO from an established successful company launch on Waves, it won't get much traction. If anything Waves needs to give an incentive, and possibly added promotion, to a large company to use them as a platform.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 10:11:38 PM
I have some waves coins and see many ads on socialmedia I think waves will add new features.
good for long term investment.
Activity: 66
Merit: 11
TokenLoyalty.io
November 04, 2017, 10:03:49 PM
waves has DEX. i think it is a great future for exchanger.
usually a exchanger is centralized that very risky for scam or etc.
so with that feature (DEX) waves has bright future to more successful.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 09:54:31 PM
with leasing I think the wave will still exist in criptocurrency ,, many people participate in the leasing wave ,,, but for the price of the wave of his future we are not sure, close to the price of eth or even further away
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
November 04, 2017, 09:00:35 AM
Definitely the nicest wallet I've ever used, and the new DEX will be released soon along with Waves NG. Should be an interesting couple of months!

Currently everyone who waits for Waves a Ethereum. I am sure that these two coins are developing equally brilliant and soon will be able to earn a lot of them. I heartily recommend and keep my fingers crossed.
Ethereum are the competitor of Waves, the Ethereum platform really better than Waves very much. You can see today, Ethereum also has an decentralized exchange, it does not need to change much, just use smart contract, it has created an exchange platform better than Waves.

An exchange platform better than Waves?

Oh really?

You know the new Waves DEX public beta is released in 2 weeks from now, so you seem to know something we don't. Enlighten us Grin

Can you show me a link to this "Ethereum Decentralized Exchange"?

Technically EtherDelta is your Ethereum Decentralised Exchange :p, even though it is shit.

That's why I asked him.
There are a few DEX projects on the Ethereum platform (like Kyber) that may have a great future but right now, it only exists on paper.
And what's out there is slow or looks like shit.

Waves on the other hand, already has a working DEX and in 2 weeks, the public beta of the new DEX will go live and from the sneak previews, it looks amazing.

And I'm not biased, I hold Ethereum, Waves, Lisk and many other great coins.

What many of the fuders (out of fear for competition) seem to forget: Ethereum is only worth 2.5$ billion. On a world scale, that's like a goldfish in a pond, while there's an ocean to swim and grow in.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
November 04, 2017, 08:54:02 AM
I believe waves will rise in the future. It is really good for long term investment. Really promising coin for sure.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 08:49:33 AM
Definitely the nicest wallet I've ever used, and the new DEX will be released soon along with Waves NG. Should be an interesting couple of months!

Currently everyone who waits for Waves a Ethereum. I am sure that these two coins are developing equally brilliant and soon will be able to earn a lot of them. I heartily recommend and keep my fingers crossed.
Ethereum are the competitor of Waves, the Ethereum platform really better than Waves very much. You can see today, Ethereum also has an decentralized exchange, it does not need to change much, just use smart contract, it has created an exchange platform better than Waves.

Oh really?

You know the new Waves DEX public beta is released in 2 weeks from now, so you seem to know something we don't. Enlighten us Grin

Technically EtherDelta is your Ethereum Decentralised Exchange :p, even though it is shit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
November 04, 2017, 08:44:11 AM

Oh really?

Activity: 490
November 04, 2017, 08:40:03 AM
i am holding my waves from long time. dev team work so hard. lot more things to gain. i hope this will have a bright future.
Activity: 382
October 30, 2017, 06:01:22 PM

Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
October 30, 2017, 05:36:09 PM
I think that bitcoin will lose position, but waves isn`t concurrent... because not many people use it.
maybe we will see new altcoin that made x1000 or maybe ETH will be tradable for 5000$.
Activity: 42
October 30, 2017, 05:34:15 PM
Waves and Stratis are the sleeping giants. Both of them and especially Waves will gain alot the coming months. I can back my statement because of the fact that Waves will release some good updates very soon.
Yeah...I'm holding both waves and stratis....
Waves Good new coming soon .... Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 422
October 30, 2017, 05:32:54 PM
Future of Waves is very bright in my opinion, other than ETH. And waves also an active altcoin innovate, making it more attractive for investors who want to plunge in it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 30, 2017, 04:29:52 PM
I think waves future is very bright Waves NG protocol is one development i'm looking for. and hopefully waves will increase the price x20 by early 2018 because of smart contracts.
Activity: 654
October 30, 2017, 03:42:21 PM

Activity: 50
October 30, 2017, 03:36:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: