Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 59. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 08:26:24 AM
It's future is very bright, because it has a potential
And it doesn't hide. I'm following and waiting, it will rise.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
October 30, 2017, 07:42:38 AM
The future is never certain, but the price of Waves does not seem to be moving at all. In most cases, it is declining. However, with the ability to build on the platform and launch ICOs, it has a future with many developers choosing it over Ethereum.

You're right the future is never certain.
But I think Waves can get attention of the crowd with NG protocol and new DEX.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 07:35:13 AM
The future is never certain, but the price of Waves does not seem to be moving at all. In most cases, it is declining. However, with the ability to build on the platform and launch ICOs, it has a future with many developers choosing it over Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 07:23:06 AM
I believe that this investment can still be difficult for the average investor to understand. The average investor who is hesitant to make the decision and there is a dilemma in taking conclusions on their own. It is important to have a good understanding of this, because whoever understands it can invest at lower level and take advantage
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
October 30, 2017, 06:27:40 AM
I think that WAVES have still some spoils and shortcoming, however it is a really nice platform
but as I see more often people prefer to use ERC20 instead of WAVES

Yeah many people have more interest in the eth platform than waves. Like when we hear that this token is based on waves platform we easily gets a No answer as this token will don't have a future that unlike a token that based on eth platform we're all optimistic that it'll be promising. Yes there's always a discrimination between the two but this is how people see it.
Activity: 239
October 30, 2017, 06:14:48 AM
I think that WAVES have still some spoils and shortcoming, however it is a really nice platform
but as I see more often people prefer to use ERC20 instead of WAVES
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 30, 2017, 06:09:18 AM
I'm using waves platform for trading and think if developers will continue improve it, will one of the most popular platforms. Mythoughts about Waves are: need to hold waves for a long period and it will be profitable.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 30, 2017, 05:53:02 AM
for a long time people say that the waves will grow but this did not happen.
I think it may rise to an unexpected level

What sort of timescale you are considering? A pump might occur overnight, a steady increase happens in a different time frame.
I keep waiting very relaxed to double figures (or more)!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 30, 2017, 05:50:32 AM
for a long time people say that the waves will grow but this did not happen.
I think it may rise to an unexpected level
Activity: 434
October 30, 2017, 05:38:38 AM
maybe waves will add more features on their platform and if that good it will definitely make increased value of waves
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 04:44:48 AM
Waves need more time atleast 1 year for bigger potential
Activity: 156
October 28, 2017, 01:47:39 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
The easiest answer is that the price will go up and there will be a large number of people talking about it.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
October 28, 2017, 01:08:28 PM
waves still a long time to go i think ,i use waves platform for trading is very easy and they support bitcoin despoit

if they can support  despoit usd or eur despoit , that will be great i think .
Activity: 56
October 28, 2017, 12:52:47 PM
Waves,the similer platform for invest like ethereum.Waves provide you the information of the tokkens which is already in your wallet and how much it brings profit for you.The information of tokken is needed for your currency world.If the price is down,you will hold your coin few days.After waiting few days,you can get profit surely
Activity: 378
October 28, 2017, 12:43:19 PM
Ok lets say like that Waves seems like a low level Ethereum to some degree. Waves wanted to offer the stuff but easier but in the end made it somehow crappier.
I mean all the ICOs on Waves were really bad and really low level ones.
On the other hand Sasha is really a guy who is into the stuff and that pushes WAves forwards!
That is the truth, I do not know any Waves project can increases the value of token to high price after crowdsale completed, even it has completed in a long time. Some projects used the Waves platform in parallel with the Ethereum platform but still become the failure project at the moment. Example: MobileGo, Suretly...
However, I do not know these projects still have chance to grow in future or not, because these projects still young. Cheesy
Activity: 4
October 28, 2017, 12:09:32 PM
Some waves ico's are very strange. For example - ZAVODCOIN. Where do they find such parthers...
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 28, 2017, 11:47:05 AM
Waves, a separate platform similar to the ethereum smart contract has got its own value that grew from the base. Now several tokens are getting generated based on the same platform adding more value to it. Also waves provide with the decreased transaction fee than other platforms.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 28, 2017, 11:32:32 AM
Waves one altcoin which has its own market as well as exchange fiat facility. And this is the advantage presented from Waves, not just as an ordinary altcoin. Also a benchmark that Waves can survive in the future also with good value behind btc and eth.
Activity: 7
October 28, 2017, 07:54:55 AM
If Burger king in Russia can make their own coin, I think its just the start of a bright future for waves. I can easily see a 5x by the end of the year
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 28, 2017, 07:37:11 AM
Ok lets say like that Waves seems like a low level Ethereum to some degree. Waves wanted to offer the stuff but easier but in the end made it somehow crappier.
I mean all the ICOs on Waves were really bad and really low level ones.
On the other hand Sasha is really a guy who is into the stuff and that pushes WAves forwards!

Waves is nothing like Ethereum. As a matter of fact once Waves NG is on Main Net it will be more powerful than Ethereum. Remember Waves is heavily in development. I agree that the DEX looks naff and lacks many features but a new DEX is very close to release. Add to this Smart Contracts which will be more secure than Ethereum contracts, plus a messenger then its no surprise Deloitte has partnered with Waves.

In regards to all the ICOs on Waves being crappy that also is not true, as there are some quality ones if you do a little research. There are many crappy ICOs on Ethereum with even the founder stating 90% of them will fail.

Agreed.
We'll see crappy ICOs on Waves and Ethereum. But that'll be up to us investors. And those won't make the platforms crappy.
Pages:
Jump to: