Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 66. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 15, 2017, 11:23:47 PM
I'm a little disappointed with the Wavescoin. It seemed that the coin would go up, and now just falls. I don't know if there will come a day 10 dollars.  Embarrassed Embarrassed

I think for the moment not just the declining wavecoin prices, even some old high value coins are experiencing the same thing, this is probably because some traders and investors are trying to switch to bitcoin to benefit from the hardfork activity that took place this november.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1617
October 15, 2017, 10:53:06 PM
I'm a little disappointed with the Wavescoin. It seemed that the coin would go up, and now just falls. I don't know if there will come a day 10 dollars.  Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 15, 2017, 06:49:28 PM
Seems good.This is definitely a long term hold.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 15, 2017, 06:40:53 PM
Next year with Waves NG, the new DEX and Smart Contracts, Waves will be $50 to $100!
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 15, 2017, 06:35:36 PM
I am quite unhappy with the performace of waves in the recent month it is continuously dropping & getting weaker but I know it has a good potential to rise & it has a bright future ahead. Nowadays waves trading volume is also reducing that is my big concern for waves, but I beleive in waves I know it will rise again. If you have waves I would suggest you to hold for long but do your research as well.

You cannot expect to get rich as fast as you would. Waves is a long term project which constantly delivers new feature. Lots of things in the pipeline which will strengthen the asset and its position in the market. Unhappy is an adjective you shouldn't use in my opinion.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
October 14, 2017, 09:53:04 AM
speaking from the technological background, waves has a lot to offer. so I really think that waves will be rising so fast in the near future.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
October 14, 2017, 09:42:05 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

Trust the project. Never mind the price of Waves token for now. It will rise soon. Right now, the brunt of Bitcoin's very aggressive rising is taking toll at Waves' value. But the project is releasing updates almost every month. That reflects the team's effort to promote progress to the Waves project.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 14, 2017, 09:37:26 AM
I am quite unhappy with the performace of waves in the recent month it is continuously dropping & getting weaker but I know it has a good potential to rise & it has a bright future ahead. Nowadays waves trading volume is also reducing that is my big concern for waves, but I beleive in waves I know it will rise again. If you have waves I would suggest you to hold for long but do your research as well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 09:17:54 AM
When smart contracts are introduced on Waves, we will see huge interest. For now Waves focuses on speed, safety and ux.
What your saying dude can you show any platform others than waves in where can able to create smartcontracts in few minutes with 1 waves around 5$ fees . Waves is the platform where anybody can create smart contract in few minutes with few bucks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
October 14, 2017, 06:53:08 AM
if in the future even shitcoins on the wave platform comes the course will be far down. so far, there is actually only one token and there is no interest . I expected a price of $ 5 in october. but I think that he will not rise until december because the platform is not interesting enough
Activity: 280
I love crypto
October 14, 2017, 05:15:00 AM
When Waves get better client its value will rise. The current one is just bare bones. There are lots of tokens for it but most of them are worthless because nobody wants to use the client for trading. But once they do things might change..
Activity: 174
October 14, 2017, 05:12:42 AM
When smart contracts are introduced on Waves, we will see huge interest. For now Waves focuses on speed, safety and ux.
Activity: 210
October 14, 2017, 03:30:45 AM
As a platform, Waves does good.
really Waves has a great platform and I think waves will be like Ethereum. I hope Waves can get better.
really waves will be better, many people who like platform waves this is able to boost waves for the better.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
October 14, 2017, 02:51:24 AM
Waves value is remaining quite stable. It looks like it is tanking because BTC is rising. But Waves' price in dollars has been quite contant for a while now. More than a lost of money, being invested in waves in this moment is a lost opportunity to profit from the rise in value of BTC.
Even bitcoins price didnt tend to rise the price of Waves do stagnant and somehow like on stability but infact the possible upcoming updates on waves will surely boost up the price soon.This is why it is ideal to buy cheap waves as  of now.This coin do really have the potential to rise up which i do believe that this coin is undervalued but well all movements would really depend on communities interest.
Comparing bitcoin with any other digital coin and then giving altcoin upper position is like a joke. It really makes me laugh sometime. Bitcoin is the one who give birth to all other digital coins. If any other crypto coin had such a great potential in any respect then why haven't they beaten the hell out of bitcoin yet? It is pretty obvious because they can't.
Activity: 196
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
October 13, 2017, 07:09:39 PM
I feel waves is extremely undervalued. Also it's hurt by the emission of pointless tokens en masse.

However the waves client and dex are very elegant and easy to use and hope attracts newcomers. It feels like a complete package and contracts are extremely easy. This is definitely a long term hold.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 06:57:24 PM
Yes waves is a better future. I like waves platform. I brought some waves. And I hope it give us a good future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 13, 2017, 06:43:12 PM
Waves is the second best altcoin to me (ETH). It will have a good future I believe.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 06:32:56 PM
i really like waves, so i hope there is a future. The DEX is great, but it needs way more liquidity. Creating so many shitty tokens does not really help. More transactions and real world use would also help
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
October 13, 2017, 12:20:27 PM
Yes, waves has a good future, that is what we all know and say every time. But its price is the most important thing for us. There are wonderful news and improvements to Waves platform but this does not affect price at all. Maybe it will not increase to its deserved price in our lifetimes Smiley
Activity: 189
October 13, 2017, 12:11:53 PM
I recently invested in waves because I believe the project has a good potential in the future.  I believe it is for long-term hold.  For now, there are many people who invest on what is new without knowing the coins' worth but it will come a time that potential coins with good projects like this will not be ignored anymore. WAVES may take its lift on the opening of January 2018, or at the end of the month, who knows? Let's just be patient with what we are holding.
Pages:
Jump to: