Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 63. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 514
October 21, 2017, 01:26:37 PM
I am really curious about experienced people advices that when is better to buy waves. I hold little bit Btc and i want to buy waves but when it will be makes me adventage to buy. Before 25 oct or after 25 oct? Is it predictable?
There is nothing there to predict. Waves for sure is a good project and might have some pretty good future. You can buy now and hold. If you are looking to trade though, now is still a good time to buy since it is in a dipped state as other altcoins.

You can buy, hold and watch until after the fork or just HODL and watch how it climbs up the ladder.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 10:35:48 AM
Waves has a strong future behind him because of its DAX platform and we can access it from anywhere i.e. mobile, laptop, online waveslite and we can trade many coins which use their trading platform. Nowadays many new ICOs using their platform to deliver coins which are trad-able on their platform.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
October 21, 2017, 10:35:16 AM
I personally believe waves , electroneum , and neo holds a lot of great potential. I think next year is the year of these altcoins. Who knows?! Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
October 21, 2017, 10:27:01 AM
I highly doubt the future of waves because it is just a copy cat of ethereum with more additional features which benefits a normal user to create a token with contract. But it has limited technical features compare to ethereum.So I highly doubt its future.
Ethereum is turing-complete while WAVES isn't. That means that the Ethereum platform is like an open invitation for hackers and buggy smart contracts. In that respect WAVES has a huge advantage over Ethereum.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 09:37:01 AM
Recently waves price has been going down...so i think this is the right time to buy them because i see alot of potential in waves
Activity: 28
October 21, 2017, 01:51:58 AM
Waves took a while to get going and had a lot of detractors early on but given the valuations of other cryptocurrencies I think it is one of the most underappreciated ones right now.

WAVES has a fixed 100m supply and as stated earlier the current price is low compared to other cryptocurrencies.
It is already using DPOS so there is no looming possibility of a chain split (which may occur when ETH moves to POS).
Anyone can lease their WAVES to earn rewards straight from their wallet (without moving them).

Also WAVES is probably the easiest platform to launch an ICO or create your own tokens on. With ICOs continuing to be a massive source of growth and outside interest in cryptocurrencies this will likely accelerate.

WAVES has it's own decentralised exchange (DEX) which is constantly being improved. I have previously written about how important DEXs will become in the future and recently the DEX has become accessible using the Android mobile wallet.

WAVES has teamed up with Deloitte for providing ICO services.

WAVES is working with the Russian National Settlement Depository (the central depository for the Moscow Stock Exchange) to "develop a potential digital blockchain platform to serve digital assets including cryptocurrencies and tokenized assets".

WAVES also recently teamed up with the Russian Gazprombank to provide clients with ICO and blockchain services.

Overall when it comes to development, partnerships and technology WAVES is second only to Ethereum.

It has potential to go far more in future.
Activity: 420
October 21, 2017, 01:38:53 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

I think, waves do have a future like ethereum. Just hold and see how it will pump in the following months.
Activity: 183
October 21, 2017, 01:26:00 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
i say only one word Bright. Nother else, waves platform is huge potential platform for all altcoin exactly after the Ethereum. So anyone can depend on waves life time holding no woried about that.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Tokenpay
October 21, 2017, 12:46:38 AM
I highly doubt the future of waves because it is just a copy cat of ethereum with more additional features which benefits a normal user to create a token with contract. But it has limited technical features compare to ethereum.So I highly doubt its future.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
October 21, 2017, 12:12:26 AM
Waves definitely has a bright future.  They are constantly improving their platform and its still a cheap coin.  They are coming out with big updates in the first quarter of 2018 so I expect BIG things from Waves.  I actually dont even own any right now but I would like to pick some up.

We all know that waves is one project that has a high level of popularity. perhaps when compared to the prospect of waves can be aligned with etherum. although if you look at this time then waves are still far behind compared to etherum. but I see that there are opportunities and waves need innovation and development projects that they have to be able to attract more investors later this year. the development of digital currencies in the world today will certainly make a project more easily known if there is an interesting innovation. waves can do it because they have started very well.
Activity: 28
October 21, 2017, 12:09:04 AM
Well i have invested in waves recently..but after that it has started to drop....i hope it has a bright future
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
October 21, 2017, 12:06:04 AM
Waves definitely has a bright future.  They are constantly improving their platform and its still a cheap coin.  They are coming out with big updates in the first quarter of 2018 so I expect BIG things from Waves.  I actually dont even own any right now but I would like to pick some up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 21, 2017, 12:00:29 AM
waves is a great ico and they still have a long way to be as great as ethereum. but i believe waves will be great in the future. just wait and keep support it. hoping there will be increase in volume in next year.
Activity: 307
Merit: 20
October 20, 2017, 09:35:58 PM
The Waves DEX is a killer feature.  If your launching an ICO that clearly cant pass the "Howey Test" then waves is the way to run.  But for me the smart contract adaptability on Eth will make it hard for waves to really kick.  I have heard the rumours like everyone else, that there are big things on the horizon for DEX, I hope this is the case!
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
October 20, 2017, 07:40:26 PM
we have to wait a little longer the price of Waves has just dropped since the last couple of days. Very good time to bag some indeed!
From December onward, I believe we will see a steep rise due to the release of the new exciting features.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
October 20, 2017, 07:38:41 PM
Waves has one of the strongest and advanced technology out there.
People believe it is true competitor of Etherum.
It has successfully organized few ICO's.
They have decentralized exchange which will be a big thing in 2018.
So it's future is bright for sure.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
October 20, 2017, 07:32:59 PM
Waves awesome platform, i think it's have a great future. i like waves, i hope it give us a better future.
idea and vision of that waves platform is very promising and encourage to invest.
I think waves can gives us a surprised the next year 2018.
See more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlgAlNQ23YU
I will also invest a large amount of money to buy Waves and will keep the waves in the long run. I hope Waves will be more stable in the future and waves will grow as well as Ethereum
Activity: 378
October 20, 2017, 07:18:56 PM
Waves awesome platform, i think it's have a great future. i like waves, i hope it give us a better future.
idea and vision of that waves platform is very promising and encourage to invest.
I think waves can gives us a surprised the next year 2018.
See more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlgAlNQ23YU
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 07:09:56 PM
Now market cap Waves raised more than 375 billion USD, and I am still optimistic with the future of Waves, I am patient and continue to hold Waves because next year prices will skyrocket and will reach $ 25.
Activity: 196
October 20, 2017, 06:31:49 PM
Waves is a great huge project, whom has already gained a lot of successes. The whole community, idea and vision of that platform is very promising and encourage to invest. For sure one of the most powerfull part of waves are its ICOs(coin based on its platform). So as long as we wont find too much scams and waves new projects will be fine we should be calm about waves's future. Observe the community of waves because they also play a vital role in waves future.
Pages:
Jump to: