Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 67. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 13, 2017, 11:59:37 AM
In my own opinion, I think Waves project will be lost in the crowd, I don't think the project can go much further under the stronghold of Sasha, the project was lucky to raise significant amount of BTC 33k during their ICO and if they still have 10k BTC left they will be sitting on over $50 million, that is the reason why I think there is still hope for the project
Activity: 672
October 13, 2017, 11:26:41 AM
maybe now everyone's focus is on bitcoin and ultimately undermine other altcoin values ​​including waves, and honestly, right now I'm having a loss for buying waves worth 0.001, but I still believe things will get back to normal and then give me an advantage.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
October 13, 2017, 11:23:16 AM
As a platform, Waves does good.
really Waves has a great platform and I think waves will be like Ethereum. I hope Waves can get better.
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 11:15:10 AM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion
I think waves has a very bright future ahead of it. Many people regard it as "ethereum killer" and believe that it will replace ethereum in future. It also has a very strong team and the founder of waves sasha Ivanov is a very experienced fellow. I believe that the price of waves will cross 50$ within 3 years. It's a very good coin to hold.
Activity: 924
October 13, 2017, 11:04:30 AM
Still waiting for this bearish trend to end. All altcoins are red for a few days. Lets wait till bitcoin stop going to moon and let others to take breathe a little bit. It is a good time to collect more waves today  Smiley

Fiat wise, the price of Waves has just dropped since the last couple of days. Very good time to bag some indeed!
From November onward, I believe we will see a steep rise due to the release of the new exciting features.
Waves platform is perfectly advancing with new features from time to time, I appreciate what the team are doing, I do not waste any opportunity to add new coins to my portfolio.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 13, 2017, 10:07:48 AM
Still waiting for this bearish trend to end. All altcoins are red for a few days. Lets wait till bitcoin stop going to moon and let others to take breathe a little bit. It is a good time to collect more waves today  Smiley

Fiat wise, the price of Waves has just dropped since the last couple of days. Very good time to bag some indeed!
From November onward, I believe we will see a steep rise due to the release of the new exciting features.
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
October 13, 2017, 10:07:44 AM
MonaCoin also was sitting at $0.50 for AGES, then some crash to $0.37 now its $4 so.... Waves can easily go $20, $50, and more..... i think i will buy some more. Just because I like have coins in countries not china/US and next to MonaCoin its probably one of the best things you can buy for profit.

There is some risks involved with russia too, like some "old" government employees will often hate on Coins but Putin himself said he likes them. And I think russia will only become more modern in the future, so they will embrace coins and waves will profit from this.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 10:07:32 AM
As a platform, Waves does good.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
October 13, 2017, 10:04:33 AM
Because in my opinion, Waves can be a longterm investment option. Maybe now is a calm sea moment, so everything seems immobile even tend to weaken. We just have to wait for a moment of explosion value on Waves as it once did.
Ill just collect some waves because I believe on waves that it will be having a great future i am making speculation at my own but i think it will be hope after what will happen in bitcoin after this some altcoin like waves will be in a better place.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
October 13, 2017, 07:49:31 AM
Still waiting for this bearish trend to end. All altcoins are red for a few days. Lets wait till bitcoin stop going to moon and let others to take breathe a little bit. It is a good time to collect more waves today  Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 06:11:26 AM
Because in my opinion, Waves can be a longterm investment option. Maybe now is a calm sea moment, so everything seems immobile even tend to weaken. We just have to wait for a moment of explosion value on Waves as it once did.

just be patient and wait for the explosion. there are so many good news and so many projects running at the moment. its just the beginning.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*[email protected]
Activity: 1316
Merit: 422
October 12, 2017, 10:51:02 PM
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 12, 2017, 09:18:54 PM

I can't speak to the current price or why it's falling so hard, but Waves is a large complicated program that is not easy to develop. I know Zencash was supposed to be integrated into Waves but the the Waves Devs were so busy they told the Zencash team they'll have to hold off for a month. Actually, that time is approaching so perhaps they'er just about done with whatever is currently on their plate.

I like Waves, it has some really good potential. Maybe the current price is a buying opportunity but we just don't realize that yet. I think this is a good one to hodl and buy on the dips....maybe this is the dip?

The movement of the waves is very slow with unsatisfactory market volume, I do not understand why developers do not move fast, they are silent while other coins keep running fast, I see SPR has started to move, should waves have to appear stronger or will disappear in dominance and competition.
Activity: 223
Merit: 105
Utrum OOT
October 12, 2017, 07:36:32 PM

I can't speak to the current price or why it's falling so hard, but Waves is a large complicated program that is not easy to develop. I know Zencash was supposed to be integrated into Waves but the the Waves Devs were so busy they told the Zencash team they'll have to hold off for a month. Actually, that time is approaching so perhaps they'er just about done with whatever is currently on their plate.

I like Waves, it has some really good potential. Maybe the current price is a buying opportunity but we just don't realize that yet. I think this is a good one to hodl and buy on the dips....maybe this is the dip?

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 05:36:16 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

For my opinion since wave is known and also a prospect to be a good crypto in the future i think it will be a good source of money. Waves can be used in the future but if many crypto and altcoin will continue to appear and grow the waves can be left behind, but many proffessionals says that waves can help in the future, so waves will have a good future.
Activity: 378
October 12, 2017, 05:23:59 PM
Yes waves is a big platform in our future.Its have a real business acceptance in all financial areas. already it's grow now above $5 per coin.
I think waves is a long term investment cryptocurrency. and it's have a good future.
also i hope that it give us a big return.
See more information: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlgAlNQ23YU
Activity: 224
October 12, 2017, 02:52:53 PM
Damn....WAVES is sucking balls hard right now!!  I am so disappointed!!!   When is the new WAVES DEX realease coming out this month!!?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
October 12, 2017, 02:43:42 PM
I invested more than $ 1000 in a wave, the price for 2016 was about $ 0.5, now - more than $ 3. They have interesting plans for the future. I hope that in a year their price will be more than 10 dollars or more. wait and see  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
October 12, 2017, 01:56:57 PM
Waves value is remaining quite stable. It looks like it is tanking because BTC is rising. But Waves' price in dollars has been quite contant for a while now. More than a lost of money, being invested in waves in this moment is a lost opportunity to profit from the rise in value of BTC.
Even bitcoins price didnt tend to rise the price of Waves do stagnant and somehow like on stability but infact the possible upcoming updates on waves will surely boost up the price soon.This is why it is ideal to buy cheap waves as  of now.This coin do really have the potential to rise up which i do believe that this coin is undervalued but well all movements would really depend on communities interest.
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
October 12, 2017, 01:53:35 PM
Waves value is remaining quite stable. It looks like it is tanking because BTC is rising. But Waves' price in dollars has been quite contant for a while now. More than a lost of money, being invested in waves in this moment is a lost opportunity to profit from the rise in value of BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: