Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not? - page 27. (Read 16933 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 10:05:30 PM
I think it would not hurt you to put a little of your money to buy and hold the wave of coins for the long term, because I think the coin waves are pretty good and very potential. yes hopefully his fore waves of coins will continue to increase like his other altcoin coins eg like ETH.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 09:16:04 PM
Thank for all your comment and suggestion.

I'll keep a bigger part of money on BTC for longterm and using 20-30% for buying alcoin.

i've just found Waves maybe have a good furture.

It can be true or not so could you show me some potential alcoins for longterm?

(I'm not good at trading)

Thank you so much.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 08:35:58 PM
I was gonna say it would soar like Ethereum but can't say that now because:

1. Ethereum has taken the competitive advantage;
2. If Waves is second next to Ethereum;
3. The competition would be very tight in 2018 as stuff like EOS, IOTA, etc have all been noticed by crypo enthusiasts
... so things might be a bit hard for Waves and this probably why they seem to focus more on the Russian market than other countries.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
August 29, 2017, 04:46:11 PM
Waves is good to pick but if i be you i will only use 25-30% of my money to minimize risk, because actually no one know what will happen to crypto in future. anything can happen
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 04:42:37 PM
I have been in and out of waves so many times now that i have lost the count. Somehow this one remains suppressed no matter what ever is happening with other cryptos. I am not sure why.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 03:46:27 PM
Any of the top coins are worth holding, next year will see the crypto market cap to 1 trillion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 29, 2017, 02:08:11 PM
Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much
your decision sound great. right now waves is the best and valuable altcoin but you can choose twice or thrice option to hold long time for covering 100% safety to invest of your whole money.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
August 29, 2017, 02:07:30 PM

No probably not, its a token that costs nothing to create right? its all premined isn't it? The platform itself is very decent and i have used the decentralized exchange but many people can copy this project.  Then you have to consider that bitcoin basically cannot be copied and is your real unique investment.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
The Alt Whisperer
August 29, 2017, 02:05:48 PM
Hmm it might be i have to really look into it. I have been scattered across so many currency i have to rebalance.

It looks verrry promising though
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
August 29, 2017, 02:02:32 PM
Why do you think that projects like Whoppercoin by Burger King that are build on the Waves platform will increase the price
of the underlying asset? These news may be good on the surface like the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance for Ethereum, but they are actually
quite misleading, because they don´t really support a price increase of the currency and rather simply use the platform or technology.

that's all it takes for an ultra pump. both ethereum and ripple are now valued in the multiples of billions. neither of them will ever be used directly by commerce en masse. their code certainly might be.

people are so stupid that they forget the 'not using the actual coin' part and pile in anyway. nothing wrong with captialising on that.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 29, 2017, 01:27:13 PM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much

Waves are good, but if bitcoin is all your money make sure to diversify your funds when investing. This way you can look after coins with potential and easily leave those that can be considered as trash. Don't put all your money in just one coin. Waves is one of the best altcoin but make sure to consider your investment, so you'll have no regrets.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 01:22:44 PM
All altcoins that have qualified developers with detailed roadmaps as well as unique development and innovation provide promising profit opportunities holding for longterm. Waves are one of them, with various advantages shown. So, make me have a chance to achieve big profits on Waves later.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
August 29, 2017, 01:03:08 PM
Waves is a good coin and promising in the future. Now the rate of this coin is 5.32 dollars and its rate is growing. However, of course, it is not worthwhile to take risks and invest everything in one currency. In part, I would keep my money in Bitcoin and Ethereum. These are proven coins that are leaders of crypto currency with constantly high demand. You can also invest in parts in a few more coins. The main thing is not to keep everything in one coin.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
August 29, 2017, 11:49:43 AM
Waves is one of the most promising altcoins out there. It has a steadily growing and loyal user base. But the problem with altcoins is that they are more suitable for short term and medium term investment (unlike Bitcoin). So I would not suggest holding Waves for more than 24 months.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
August 29, 2017, 11:47:07 AM
It depends on how much money invested on Waves.
Realization of the investment is important. Well, you can HODL for long term, but not all of them. Don't forget to sell some of them to get back your initial investment. So if it's price dramatically fall then you'll loose some coins not your investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 11:44:58 AM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much
I have an question for you, do you interested with other coin though ? Yeah example like ETH or Stratis. why should you choose Waves for a long term investment ? just curious.
Yeah as far i know waves had a good potential for long term investment but is not for end of 2017, that's too short i guess.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 29, 2017, 11:42:21 AM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much
Yes , Wave coin is a better option for the investment because usually that coins are more better are powerful by technology at which they are operating and also those are better which have potential to remain stable at better price , As here we can see bith these things are happening good with this coin .
Since fluctuations are thr part of all the cryptocurrency According to market demand , so here we should should ignore all these things of down and remain constant at price at around 0.0011+btc/waves coin.
Here another factor that is perfectly making us sure that wave coin can give profitable results , They are advertising thier coin with signature campaign and also the team.of this coin is also much active , so in my opinion wave coin is better option if you can hold it for 2-3 years .
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
August 29, 2017, 11:34:22 AM
What brings you to this satement? Was there any official announcement that Waves is expanding to Chinese crypto market? At the moment Waves is very popular in Europe and Russia. The developers are mainly from Russia, so they have already gotten some good cooperations like the Burger King news some days ago, the cooperation with Gazprombank and others. If China follows then it would definetly push the price in my humble opinion and makes Waves a mid and long term investment.

Sure diversify. Waves is a good alt to hold till 2019.

And now, open soon for China, great Cheesy

Why do you think that projects like Whoppercoin by Burger King that are build on the Waves platform will increase the price
of the underlying asset? These news may be good on the surface like the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance for Ethereum, but they are actually
quite misleading, because they don´t really support a price increase of the currency and rather simply use the platform or technology.

The only way that I see Waves doing well is if the crypto market in general is doing well (a rising tide
lifts all boats  Grin ).
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
August 29, 2017, 11:30:06 AM
What brings you to this satement? Was there any official announcement that Waves is expanding to Chinese crypto market? At the moment Waves is very popular in Europe and Russia. The developers are mainly from Russia, so they have already gotten some good cooperations like the Burger King news some days ago, the cooperation with Gazprombank and others. If China follows then it would definetly push the price in my humble opinion and makes Waves a mid and long term investment.

Sure diversify. Waves is a good alt to hold till 2019.

And now, open soon for China, great Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
August 29, 2017, 11:20:02 AM
I'm at the very least confident to say that Waves will capture you better profits in the long run than just holding bitcoin. It is a great platform and once others coins start to be branched off it the price should go up.
Pages:
Jump to: