Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not? - page 23. (Read 16933 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
September 10, 2017, 12:31:03 PM
Investing in waves is a right decision if you are interested in a long term investment. On the other hand investing all your money in only one coin is not a good thing to do. You should spread them to different ones to increase the chance.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 11:18:21 AM
for me, Waves is a good coin because waves have a good platform it is able to make the waves continue to survive and may be better.

I've bought some waves for long term
I can keep it atleast 2-3 years
Hope i will not lose money.
Which is best wallet can i keep it safety for longtime?

Thank u
Activity: 744
Join On COMBO
September 10, 2017, 10:54:57 AM
All the coins that move naturally I think are good, like BTC, LTC, DASH, MONERO, etc. And I see waves have a natural movement, it is great for long-term storage
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
September 10, 2017, 10:37:41 AM
for me, Waves is a good coin because waves have a good platform it is able to make the waves continue to survive and may be better.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2017, 10:25:11 AM
Some would say high risk, but I see Waves hitting $20 before Bitcoin reaches $10,000, so you do the math.

True, I think it's more realistic to think that way. The math is easy here
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
September 10, 2017, 09:53:54 AM
I always suggest waves is only for long time hold otherwise in short time good profit is not possible from waves.I think this time is best for holding waves.Now as your wish.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
September 10, 2017, 08:42:21 AM
I see many people believing in waves, I haven't done much research on waves, but it looks interesting.
Maybe I will buy some waves just to see, as there are some changes coming up which could increase the price.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 10, 2017, 08:29:15 AM
Waves need to be hold for very ling tetm investment. Waves price was $0.50 and now $5. It is 10x high now. It need correction before going up again. And also waves has good inflation. You only can get 1% of waves what you leased. If you have 10k waves you only will get 100 waves in one year. $50k only get $500 in one year is very small ammount in crypto world..

But its price has still dumped for 2 ưeeks recently
Last 2 weeks was the China effect mostly. Market Cap went down from 177B to 147B this weekend.

I agree, because of the negative news with China most coins are dumping but hopefully they'll recover once this drama is over. Waves is good for long term investment and it'll take you around a couple of months to really see its profit. Right now since the market is bearish expect that waves would also be dropping down its price too, just be patient and wait.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
September 10, 2017, 05:07:27 AM
The coin and the project is good, everything will depend on Russian legislation because almost all developed in Moscow. The Bank of Russia said that will prevent the spread of cryptocurrency. In the draft I have no doubt today's price is only a matter of time....
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 03:11:40 AM
I believe it would be wise to get and hold some waves because waves is gonna jump sky high but only waves or any 1-2 coins is not the right way in my opinion. You should spread your Money on different coins as short and long term investments with doing that you will not lower the risk of losing most of your Money.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
September 09, 2017, 08:08:52 PM
Waves need to be hold for very ling tetm investment. Waves price was $0.50 and now $5. It is 10x high now. It need correction before going up again. And also waves has good inflation. You only can get 1% of waves what you leased. If you have 10k waves you only will get 100 waves in one year. $50k only get $500 in one year is very small ammount in crypto world..

Last 2 weeks was the China effect mostly. Market Cap went down from 177B to 147B this weekend.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 11:51:39 AM

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 09, 2017, 02:04:16 AM

Waves does not have inflation
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
September 09, 2017, 01:22:44 AM
Activity: 728
September 08, 2017, 11:18:11 PM
At the moment waves is one of the best altcoins that are around the market. It is up to $5,80 each one right now. And if you look at the charts you can see that its price has been increasing a lot in the last two days.
So i think it is worth to invest in, i have only 80 waves, i dont mind in buying more but i am waiting until it reaches a fair price, like $10 or $15 each one maybe.
But it has a lot of potential to grow to $50 in a few years.

Why you are waiting for waves to reach 10 or 15 dollar in order to buy? Right now you only need to spend 4.50 to get waves, if I had any more money to invest I will invest it in waves since I think they are making great progress and the devs seems to be decided to make the project a success.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
September 07, 2017, 11:45:49 AM
Waves is people's favorite nowadays , there is no lie it has a good potential but it's better to be cautious at all time. So you can invest some of your money in waves but not all.
I have the same opinion regarding this coin. They have nice potential of producing decent profits in the upcoming days, so it won’t be wrong to invest into bitcoins now a day. Indeed many people have eye on this coin because it has good history among altcoins. I am also holding 250 waves.
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
September 05, 2017, 01:08:59 PM
Waves is people's favorite nowadays , there is no lie it has a good potential but it's better to be cautious at all time. So you can invest some of your money in waves but not all.
Activity: 210
September 05, 2017, 12:56:04 PM
Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much

Waves has potential, but how much potential is anybodies guess. Id say buy a fraction of bitcoin worth. 2 btc might be too much, but this is my personal view.

Activity: 574
September 03, 2017, 11:51:47 AM
rather than holding waves better to hold eth.
eth is more trusted and now many projects that use eth as token. I think you will get more profit by holding eth in the future.
I hear ETH will hard fork, is this news correct?
I am afraid the price will not be stable.
You should choose another option, I think waves will be interesting in the future. and it's only for long term.

I would not post this into waves subjest but this is related with this post.

ETH hard fork seems close, look at that photo Smiley

Activity: 588
September 03, 2017, 09:20:37 AM
rather than holding waves better to hold eth.
eth is more trusted and now many projects that use eth as token. I think you will get more profit by holding eth in the future.
I hear ETH will hard fork, is this news correct?
I am afraid the price will not be stable.
You should choose another option, I think waves will be interesting in the future. and it's only for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: