Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not? - page 20. (Read 16933 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 11, 2017, 06:28:03 AM
It's better if you distribute it among the top altcoin today (Golem, Bitshares, BAT, Stratis and Qtum). It is not wise to invest all in one particular even if it has the potential rise in price.
Activity: 344
Merit: 107
October 11, 2017, 06:00:05 AM
Of course You can buy waves and hold for long term.Although most of the time i trade regularly by waves.Waves future is more bright and day by day waves platform is developed. Next year waves hit 50$-60$ i guess.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 11, 2017, 05:53:02 AM
I think it is very great coin. Staking is the thing I love about Waves. It is basically generating free money for future. It is only well developed opponent of Ethereum right now.
I have no doubt in investing in waves coin. This is great investment and I agree with you waves is one I love. Thats why I hold so i can get earn profit.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
October 11, 2017, 05:28:30 AM
I think it is very great coin. Staking is the thing I love about Waves. It is basically generating free money for future. It is only well developed opponent of Ethereum right now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 05:27:11 AM
I need to do the development as soon as possible. Competitors are very strong. They need to make improvements and dominate the market.
Activity: 365
October 11, 2017, 05:04:55 AM
waves is very good coin, maybe equal ETH
but still low price, waves token complete feature include dex exchanger, feature above ETH token
only wait all people interest waves token, waves price go the moon, over 0.01 bitcoin/waves
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 04:03:49 AM
Why is everyone quoting the $ price?

You bought it with btc, correct? You're gonna need to transfer it back to btc if you wanna convert to fiat, correct? you guys need to go by  btc price
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 12:59:07 AM
If youre long on waves, youre long on russia. I think putin could make Waves into his own ethereum
Activity: 672
October 11, 2017, 12:51:25 AM
Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much
hold waves just few month not high profit. in my opinion choice other altcoin is better than you save waves and hope get profit from it because i see waves there is no incease high price
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
October 11, 2017, 12:20:24 AM
Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much

While I trust Waves and the individuals composing the team, I am not very happy with how the price of waves is stagnating within $4. Sometimes it goes up and even hit $5 and then it also goes down and losing its grasp with $4. So I prefer that if you buy waves, hodl it indefinitely until such time it is already reaching its potential value which is a double figure.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
October 11, 2017, 12:10:28 AM
Waves for long term still very good option. Especially you can leased your waves and get more waves every week. The lease also saf because the waves is still on ypur wallet and you can cancel the lease anytime you want. Also the dex now become a really good apps needed by crypto world since many goverment ban and block.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 12:02:25 AM
Will hit $15 in this next alt rally (this year)
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
October 10, 2017, 03:05:40 PM
I think good for longterm but if I were you I will not put all my money on it.
Activity: 728
October 10, 2017, 12:35:46 AM
many known investors have been holding Waves for about 1 year. Target is 100 USD for mid term. Project developpers are working very hard and proving what they can do in the future. Waves is definetely the most innovative project in crypto world.
As soon as I got some money to invest most of it is going to go to waves, waves is definitely a project that I have been watching for some time and there is no doubt in my mind that it is going to up many times its current price in the next year, I just hope to get in time in order to buy it at the right price.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 01, 2017, 11:20:19 AM
Waves certainly very good as our choice in investing. This altcoin is very unique in my opinion, the advantages presented from holding on Waves very good.

Yeah even before it was released, waves has shown good promise behind a good team and project. I personally would invest on it for long term.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
October 01, 2017, 09:58:11 AM
Waves certainly very good as our choice in investing. This altcoin is very unique in my opinion, the advantages presented from holding on Waves very good.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
October 01, 2017, 08:54:49 AM
First, For your information waves is already up to 10x since beginning 2017, it was $0.5 in q1 2017.
Second, waves still has a room to growth and the dex also running amooth and i personally like the dex.
Third, when you buy waves you can leased it with 1% interest rate per month and you can unleased it anytime you want.
Forth, when you leased your waves you dont need to send your waves to other wallet which is good for security reason.

The last

With those information mayne you can decide are you gonna buy it or no.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
October 01, 2017, 07:27:54 AM
many known investors have been holding Waves for about 1 year. Target is 100 USD for mid term. Project developpers are working very hard and proving what they can do in the future. Waves is definetely the most innovative project in crypto world.
Activity: 728
September 30, 2017, 06:52:25 PM
Never bet on 1 token no mather what. You knewer know. Other than that Waves is excellent bet IMO
From the point of view of securing your money you are right, we must not invest everything in a single coin but at the same time waves is a very good project one that is going to be with us for a very long time so I do not see the problem of making a big investment on it and wait for the results.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
September 25, 2017, 02:57:59 AM
Yes, this is a great time to buy Waves.

They have a solid road map in place, implementing several new features over the coming months/ year, including a new DEX, smart contracts, NG protocol etc.

On top of this, they already have multiple tokens on their blockchain up and running, unlike NEO which is 5x the price.

Its definitely an undervalued token at the moment, and is a great future investment.
Pages:
Jump to: