Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES mega bullish! - page 2. (Read 4447 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 105
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 10, 2017, 08:21:55 PM
industry backing i would say, nothing to hear yet
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 07:25:11 PM
Many recommend this coin as an investment. And what are the prerequisites for this coin to have X2,5,10?
Activity: 14
November 10, 2017, 07:04:42 PM
Is there some significant backing for waves sich as EEA for ethereum?

i havnet heard of anything
Activity: 58
November 10, 2017, 04:35:18 PM
Definitely speculative, but still positive news. I've always been a fan of waves.. Might consider buying some for the heck of it (don't follow that kind of thinking).
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 04:29:04 PM
why am i so crazy about $waves ? 1. new dex ui coming this month 2. old dex userunfriendly thats why the volume is non existing 3. waves nodes get a % of ALL transactions including waves dex 4. russia will use waves network + new dex ui = future goldmine ! 5. waves tested ng protocol with 100tx/id one of the fastest blockchain EVER + EVERY token created on $waves with $ocl #pos4all will have pos + ng network, you will make a worldclass token in 2 clicks. GAME CHANGER
Activity: 322
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
November 09, 2017, 10:19:12 AM
Waves is strong, but the assets on Waves is very plain, many projects die there like Entel, Starta and so forth, all exchanges except tidex don't like enable waves assets trading.

It's because Waves will be THE exchange :p
Looks like a centralized exchange, fast as a centralized exchange, but all your coins will remain under your control.

Dam I missed the opportunity to pick up some cheap waves token. It looks like waves has a lot of potential.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
November 09, 2017, 08:59:31 AM
Waves is strong, but the assets on Waves is very plain, many projects die there like Entel, Starta and so forth, all exchanges except tidex don't like enable waves assets trading.

It's because Waves will be THE exchange :p
Looks like a centralized exchange, fast as a centralized exchange, but all your coins will remain under your control.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
November 09, 2017, 08:55:14 AM
Activity: 154
November 09, 2017, 08:42:43 AM
Waves is definitely a stong platform, the most significant thing about Waves when compared to Ethereum is that Waves can process way more transactions than Ethereum, but this comes with a price of course. They've made it easy to create coins but the adoption is still very low, people prefer to build their own from scratch using Ethereum and therefore Waves become "unusable". The thing about Waves is that it has a great community and many believes who contribute to the project one way or another. Ethereum is already so big that there is no substantial communication between the various teams, the most imporant thing though is that Ethereum is evolving at a different pace when compared to Waves. They will integrate PoS soon and make transactions completely anonymous using Zsnarks, something that Waves has no intention (to my best knowledge) of doing.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
November 09, 2017, 08:34:28 AM
Sounds good. Does this mean you only need 1,000 waves to run a masternode or leasenode or whatever it is instead of 10,000 i believe it currently is?
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 07:41:52 AM
Waves of course gained a lot in the last 2 days reaching, in my opinion, is real price at the moment. I love this coin but if we look at the general situation this coin need time before it gets what it really deserve. Waves community is the best one right now, I'm happy to be a part of this
Activity: 401
Presale is live!
November 09, 2017, 06:17:10 AM
Waves train is going to start moving right next month we will see so many good news about Waves next year. It is definitely on same level with Ethereum but its icos and tokens were really lame until now.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
November 09, 2017, 04:36:45 AM
click on the topic then check on the price. nope, the price still tanking. in fact, it is doing much worse than previous. maybe it will recover after the btc hard fork.

hope you all bought the dips! this is just the beginning, when waves ng is on mainnet we will see crazy prices!

This is going to be a big year for Waves. We will be partying several weeks from now. The price of Waves has already gone up to almost $5. This is going to go on until around $7 before this year 2017 will finally close. There are no worries about a bit slower growth for Waves. This is not a problem. Sudden spike up means sudden fall as well. Waves is consistent and stable enough to stay away from these negative movements. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 04:32:16 AM
look at the news, which are announced at the end of November. Will the release of waves dex 2.0 It's not too late to jump on the train
Activity: 57
November 09, 2017, 04:21:54 AM
Great info It will be a good investment.
plannig to run a node.
If they achieve that 100 tx/s target it will be massive.
But ETH is developing a way to compete with VISA 1000 or 5000 tx/s .
Let's see who will win the race.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
November 09, 2017, 03:34:45 AM
If i tell you there are only two cryptocurrency that have actual utility ,first is ethereum which has very good price right now.second is wave,the most undervalued coin just because they want to create decentralised exchange so major exchange do not add them.and if you see by roadmap stuff waves is doing pretty good in delivering promised stuff.still its price is low and other shit bitcoin clones have high price.
Activity: 75
November 09, 2017, 03:24:44 AM
I have faith in waves and they are now starting to boom, their hardwork will come to gain profits on 2018.
I easily see $10-$15 before implementing this development, the btc price is just hindering to take off.
Hopefully more users will migrate to waves trading platform.
Activity: 392
November 09, 2017, 03:05:20 AM
click on the topic then check on the price. nope, the price still tanking. in fact, it is doing much worse than previous. maybe it will recover after the btc hard fork.

hope you all bought the dips! this is just the beginning, when waves ng is on mainnet we will see crazy prices!
Pages:
Jump to: