Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES mega bullish! - page 4. (Read 4447 times)

Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
October 26, 2017, 03:25:55 AM
Waves blockchain is very good. It is still not as popular as Etherium or NEO, but it is getting more known. How difficult is it to make a waves node?
Waves are a lot of people trust and good evaluation with good technology, enthusiastic dev team and skilled. However, it does not seem to get the proper value, not like Eth or Neo. I can not understand either.
The devs are really doing a good job and they are fighting hard to make it extremely relevant even more than ETH, and if they can break that point, then I won't be surprised when we start having a huge threat most especially for ETH.

With the greater increase in transaction capacity and if businesses finds it as a better alternative and a more attractive option, then the ride is on. Patience!
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
October 26, 2017, 03:10:58 AM
Waves development is going really good. And value is not increasing paralelly with development. It gives a chance to the people that follow the project closely to collect more waves.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 26, 2017, 02:55:14 AM
Waves blockchain is very good. It is still not as popular as Etherium or NEO, but it is getting more known. How difficult is it to make a waves node?
Waves is really a coin worth holding at this moment as it will obviously experience a mega boost with the current development.

It may not be as common as Ethereum, since we cannot apparently discard the first movers advantage of ethereum, however, there is so much development coming up for it and this would make it boom. And this last dip was just a very good time to buy cause that would even usher more profit in the long run.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
October 25, 2017, 07:33:20 AM
WAVES has a really good potential. One year from now on will be good enough to see its potential, require a lot of patience before it goes to the moon.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
October 25, 2017, 07:17:21 AM
Waves node reduced to 1000 Waves is not a good idea I think. Other than that all updates are useful and give Waves a massive boost. I think it's bullish in long term but I'm not sure about short term. I think we have plenty of time to get more Waves. Maybe next year we can see a new rally. This year it already made a rally in May.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 25, 2017, 07:16:21 AM
It is a very negative thing that the official topic in the announcement thread got closed by the mods due to the infinite "address-posts" by users.  Sasha should resurrect the whole thread to give it some push.
well its needed some push from the community but the project still working and even its quite for a while waves still got a lots of updates to follow,
those coins who uses waves platform for their ico and airdrops, lets just wait and hold our coins chances to rise is always there.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 07:09:51 AM
With the strong fundamentals and the big support holding at 0.00058 sats, waves is in a prime position for a nice upwards run.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
October 25, 2017, 07:00:27 AM
It is a very negative thing that the official topic in the announcement thread got closed by the mods due to the infinite "address-posts" by users.  Sasha should resurrect the whole thread to give it some push.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 06:58:03 AM
waves has the ng protocol working on testnet, it will give the platform 100tx/s just to compare BTC 3tx/s

it will be the fastest blockchain in the world, also they will soon update their interface with a huge graphical upgrade.

the waves node will be reduced to 1000waves. smart contracts are following 2018 per roadmap.

so you will have the fastest chain in the world, huge decentral marketplace with a nice interface, smart contracts , and a transactionfee share system similar to neo.

for me this is the absolute dream crypto, waves has it all!

the only thing they could add are a gouvernance modul, but with $dnt and $ant like systems you can integrate those easy

I was always was bullish about Waves and I bought more while the last dips, because I know that it will rise up with the next bullish cycles! Smiley Strong hodl!
Activity: 392
October 25, 2017, 05:58:07 AM

so you will have the fastest chain in the world, huge decentral marketplace with a nice interface, smart contracts , and a transactionfee share system similar to neo.

Hello  what  do you mean  with  ''transactionfee share system''?   As  I know  Waves  has  fee   for  transfer, it's not fee-less

good question, this is a point most people dont understand, there are different ways to get "income" from a coin, most have a block reward share, that means every block lets say 10 waves get created and u get 1 of them, its a static reward.
projects like waves or neo, have a transactionfee share mechanism, means u get a part of ALL the transactions, similar to masternodes, but the downside to masternodes is the transactions are kind of useless because no one really pays with crypto (yet!)
a huge decentral marketplace + ico generator like waves has alot of transactions, and those will increase exponentially, so if you hold a node or lease out ur waves, ur income will get more and more in the future, this has potentially not rly a max cap, since we are at 3% crypto adoption

when people talk about bubbles they compare crypto to real world assets, which is not logical. when we are at 95% crypto adoption rate you can start to talk about overpriced
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
October 25, 2017, 05:20:45 AM
It could go up - however, WAVES will have a lot of competitors such as Ethereum and NEO who are themselves pretty good projects that are working towards greater scalability. So WAVES has to work extra hard to gain community attention.

The price has been down a lot since the ATH for WAVES though, meaning that a pump should be incoming soon.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
October 25, 2017, 04:31:56 AM
WAVES is of the few coins not hardly pumped yet that is strong supported by fundamentals and can be around for a long time so everyone should consider counting on it for your long term portfolio, unless you are a speculator/gambler that go only for the short term risky bets.
Activity: 462
October 25, 2017, 02:22:29 AM
I am thinking on waves and i hold some amount and i never thought it was too long enough to hold. I know someday it will jump or the price will going to be bullish. Keep on holding and have a patience =)
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
October 24, 2017, 11:48:23 PM
It has recovered from 0.0006BTC to 0.0007BTC wow.
Well, I will start to be on a happier tone when it recovers at lest to 0.0012BTC, which about is half of WAVES ATH.
While I know that WAVES has a good potential, the investors don't agree with me. Maybe the development is still slower than they'd expect (or than promised).
I'll be happy if it will go back to it's highest price which is 0.002 ++, I still have my waves and will keep it until the price of WAVES touched that price. Agreed to the part of what you said that the development is still slower, the Browser lite add on have some  features which is not yet finished and WAVES lite app on android crashes when you view your order and sell history. Still I am patient and hopeful for this Coin.
Activity: 476
October 24, 2017, 04:55:11 PM
I fully agree with all your reasons why waves is one of the most bullish assets out there.

But you forgot the best one: There is a business model which will scale extremely good when decentralized exchanges will start to shine. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 04:52:39 PM
Looking forward to seeing this project overtake some other ETH clones, from what I'm seeing Waves actually has users already unlike some of the other clones out there.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
October 24, 2017, 04:46:55 PM
Maybe waves is one of the best altcoins that are on the market right now, but honestly, it doesnt have the required usage to be one of the best. The only website in where Waves is being hyped is in here, i doesnt know why, but it's ATH was about $5,80 a few months ago, and now it is not even $3,70 each waves, that is crazy, if i am not wrong, it was more than six dollars, but i dont know.
They probably have one of the best technologies, but it is not being appreciated, and that means no growth.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 24, 2017, 04:41:27 PM
Hope this happen as I have huge values of wave token assets that I have been praying for it increasing. I do believe that wave blockchain technology is very nice and it is good to be used in raising funds. If this well roadmap is well implemented, then I expect wave to go as high as 100* before end of next year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 04:12:23 PM

Hello  what  do you mean  with  ''transactionfee share system''?   As  I know  Waves  has  fee   for  transfer, it's not fee-less
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
October 24, 2017, 04:04:50 PM
Maybe now its look bad but waves are will be good in future ( 2018-2019 ). That's it a long term investment so it is not bullshi
Pages:
Jump to: