Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES PLATFORM VS ETH PLATFORM - page 15. (Read 37406 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 07:54:10 AM
two completely different platforms, cant compare them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
October 29, 2017, 07:28:11 AM
Both platforms are strong, they solve individual problems, and comparing these two platforms is a difficult task, they need to be compared not in whole, but in separate directions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
October 29, 2017, 06:15:05 AM
For icos; Ethereum has the most popular blockchain technology for today. Waves platform will be the most innovative, userfriendly and popular platform for icos after 2018. Ethereum is already developed, waves is still under development.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 29, 2017, 05:10:45 AM
Eth has a massive demand than Waves. If you have tokens you can sold it to eth, once you've had an eth you can convert it to btc and then to USD. I don't know the transaction of waves, since I don't have waves, and I know I am being bias Smiley
As you say, waves are not so much in demand so their daily usage is very small because the platform is already badly defeated from ethereum.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 05:08:17 AM
Eth has a massive demand than Waves. If you have tokens you can sold it to eth, once you've had an eth you can convert it to btc and then to USD. I don't know the transaction of waves, since I don't have waves, and I know I am being bias Smiley
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
October 29, 2017, 03:51:31 AM
How many ICOs have been done under Waves platform? I know there was 1 ICO. Is Waves inflationary coin like ETH?
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
October 28, 2017, 07:59:54 PM
if you look at the battle between the ethereum platform and waves I think the win is ethereum,
why? because the ethereum is in great demand by the masses

I think Waves has alot to do in the market, well given ETHEREUM has a smart contracts but soon Waves platform will release their own smart contracts 2.0 by Early 2018. Waves transactions is much better than Ethereum. and its easier to use
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
October 28, 2017, 06:26:56 PM
I guess this discussion can raise to a higher pace after October 10th when supposedly the new waves DEX will be released and the game could start to change Smiley
The old dex didn't really do too well with the people that were holding Waves. The new one might not make that much of a difference either.

I wonder when the new DEX will be ready though - it has already been postponed several times it seems.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 05:57:38 PM
Well i dont use a lot eth at all, it does confuses me, but as i know both does allow to create tokens, one with smart contracts and the other not, but its coming, for me waves has an advantage with  the DEX, decentralized exchange, where the fees will go to the pot to be shared with all holders, i dont see any other coin returning more coins to you from the transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
October 20, 2017, 07:33:51 PM
I guess this discussion can raise to a higher pace after October 10th when supposedly the new waves DEX will be released and the game could start to change Smiley
The old dex didn't really do too well with the people that were holding Waves. The new one might not make that much of a difference either.
Activity: 280
October 19, 2017, 01:54:07 PM
I've seen that these two smart contracts are often used, and the ETH is widely used more often than WAVES. What is the difference between the two platforms?

tend to eth more often used people. that's what makes eth flourishing good to date. i do not really know with waves, waves are not too much involved with ico.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 01:40:59 PM
ethereum more popular than waves many ICOs using ethereum smart contract.
I see some ICOs who used waves platform before and then switch to ethereum platform.
How to transfer? I did not know any project used Waves platform has transfered to Ethereum chain after completed crowdsale, because the target is develop under Waves platform, therefore those projects can not change roadmap easy as your said.
Activity: 140
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
October 19, 2017, 11:43:37 AM
Communities in WAVES are not as many as the ETH community. they both have the same functionality but rarely an altcoin or token project uses Waves, because development is very slow, the exchange for new tokens is only on one exchange, so for the progress of WAVES and ETH the community is what makes them both able to grow.
Activity: 146
October 19, 2017, 11:02:01 AM
I've seen that these two smart contracts are often used, and the ETH is widely used more often than WAVES. What is the difference between the two platforms?
In waves, you can trade your tokens inside of it while the eth platform you have to send your tokens in exchange site. In other word, eth platform was created to store your tokens and leave it. But I will prefer to use waves platfrom than eth platfform because of the security reasons but it is hard to track of your exchanges and less traders.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 10:51:26 AM
Eth is an old coin, but despite this, is the less user friendly platform under every aspect.

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 10:49:01 AM

actually the same. both have almost the same technology, it's just eth more lucky because more in use today. so i figured eth would always be on top of waves. just my opinion.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
October 19, 2017, 09:48:28 AM
ethereum more popular than waves many ICOs using ethereum smart contract.
I see some ICOs who used waves platform before and then switch to ethereum platform.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 09:13:59 AM
Waves makes only small steps compared with Ethereum.90% of the ICOs use Ethereum or Bitcoin and only a small potion of them use Waves or other platforms.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
October 19, 2017, 09:04:37 AM
They are both asset coins, obviously ETH is much older, much wider, and much stable than waves. ETH is the mother of all altcoins. But do not under estimate Waves. They have their own trading platform where you can trade Waves with other currencies, and allows you to buy waves using your creditcard. Many ICOs now are built under Waves blockchain.

Activity: 298
Merit: 106
October 19, 2017, 08:46:18 AM
Yes. waiting the see best of waves.After October 10th, its development can be improved.But I am not sure. Just only a comment. Otherwise Ethereum is better and so faster. The two are alt coin. Most used alt coin is ethereum.
Waves also used now a days.

It looks like nothing really happened on October 10th, which was a bit of a disappointment. I'm afraid we'll have to patient more.
Pages:
Jump to: