Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 47. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 04:41:20 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

For now I have 21, and this is overall bad marketplace to sell anything so. I can suggest you as well as myself just forget about temporary things thinking about the benefits of Project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 01:06:27 PM
Personally I believe in this promising coin, thou am holding none. However am planning to lay my hands on some before its price get launched on the moon. For its  holders, keep calm and do not lose faith. All is gonna be well.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 26, 2018, 10:40:33 AM
Waves is still ones of those good coins in my list. 100 waves is not that big of an amount but if that is your only coin right now then it would be fine if you sell some so you can also own other kind of coins.
Activity: 280
June 26, 2018, 10:33:03 AM
WAVES, in my opinion, is a potentially highly profitable financial instrument. Aggressive marketing, the team is replenished by professionals every week. This is not an empty ICO with incomprehensible processes and people from the "snuffbox", put off somewhere in the future. ICO now is when everything comes down to the magical White Papper paper, i.e. is only at the level of the idea. You pay for the IDEA, without any result or any guarantees. You can earn, you can burn.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 10:18:19 AM
I think the best choice will be to hold the coins until the end of the year.  Many people predict good growth by the end of the year.
but what about the EOS project, which is much younger than the Waves project today, but it is very important for people in general, because people tend to believe very strongly in EOS. Probably for each person has an opinion.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
June 26, 2018, 10:13:41 AM
Hold it as far as you can because this falling is just a part of development’s cycle. Be calm and hold. You will take a good income in future.
Activity: 256
June 26, 2018, 09:34:04 AM
selling waves rather bad idea, one of the necessary coins at portfolio, and one of the most promising and perspective russians startups, nowadays it looks like they act an incubator for projects and help them to achieve their goals
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 26, 2018, 09:22:14 AM
Hold of course! Waves is a very interesting decentralized platform which allows you to create your own coin, launch masternode of give your funds into leasing and takes a profit. I guess it is very interesting and have a great potencial for future growth.
Activity: 54
June 26, 2018, 09:17:49 AM
I do not see the point of selling coins at a low price now.  Many people predict good growth by the end of the year.
Activity: 295
June 26, 2018, 08:34:41 AM
I think if the price is falling down dont panic sell just hold and search what are your hold and if the coin have a good project and have potiencial just hold and wait until pump and patience is a vertue.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
June 26, 2018, 08:27:26 AM
Waves is one of the most underrated crypto currencies, I was very happy to get it very cheap lately and I won't advice anybody to sell they are coming out with new innovations that would skyrocket them.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 08:18:17 AM
I think that Waves is still strong and reliable currency and I suppose it will grow on the upper stage. So it is better for many users to hold Waves coins and don’t be worried about its future.
Activity: 107
June 26, 2018, 05:24:13 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
No, now you should not sell coins.  If you now sell coins, you will lose a very good profit.
of course you should to hold all coins because the market not stable yet so best way is hold your all coins include your waves
just waiting to next month maybe the price better than now

Even the ways have very slow improvements it is still good to hold more waves so that we can be able to earn good profit when price of waves increase again soon.
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 05:21:22 AM
for the current situation that must be done is to hold it back if necessary to buy again to start investing because the market is falling and the price is very cheap
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 05:18:59 AM
The Waves project today is one of the most promising in its industry and Alexander Ivanov is very serious about the business, every day there are new ideas about finalizing smart contracts that will only enhance the value of the Waves coin
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 11:49:04 PM
No, now you should not sell coins.  If you now sell coins, you will lose a very good profit.
of course you should to hold all coins because the market not stable yet so best way is hold your all coins include your waves
just waiting to next month maybe the price better than now
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 06:20:59 PM
I think the best choice will be to hold the coins until the end of the year.  Many people predict good growth by the end of the year.
I think that even before the end of the year prices will not recover to the level of the peak of last year. But now we just have to keep the coins in the long run.
Activity: 243
June 25, 2018, 06:09:08 PM
I had a friend of mine who was holder of waves and so many people claimed its price to be 50$ one day but the other coins skyrocketed and waves not so my friend sold it and is not holding anymore.
Activity: 53
June 25, 2018, 06:02:27 PM
I think waves is a good long-term project so no need to sell especially when market is down
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Globalcurrency -100% backed by gold
June 25, 2018, 05:59:22 PM
Do not hold too much if you are really afraid and are not so confident enough. Create a stop loss around 5% maybe to help you make some adjustments anyway you can buy waves again when it could drop even lower.
Pages:
Jump to: