Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 42. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 01:36:21 PM
I would not sell coins that are so valuable to the crypto community, keep them or use them for their intended purpose!! There are very few good alithinou, unfortunately(
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 01:34:05 PM
It seems to me not worthwhile to sell coins.  The price is now very low.  It is better to wait until the end of the year.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 09:39:53 AM
You do not have to worry now because the green day is back now. And just hold your waves as it will still be more profitable in the future. There is no reason to throw away the coins now. Believing in the process everyone has to endure for a long time because they have a great concept.
July 06, 2018, 08:44:50 AM
One should not rush ti sell wave tokens now. It is getting to be popular just like ERC-20. selling wave now could amount to be like those that sold their bitcoins last year at less than three thousand dollars while the price rose to about seventeen thousand dollars in less than a week to the time they sold for a very cheap price
July 05, 2018, 12:45:18 PM
Of course you can now sell coins and get a small profit, but it's better to wait until the end of the year and get a profit of 2 times more.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 07:43:41 AM
I think waves got a little potential so hodl, more and more projects in future will use waves platform, so value will increase.
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 03:43:08 AM
I think it's better to hold your waves coin for a few months because now the price goes down if you sell now you will incur losses, so be patient to sell and wait until the price is high because I'm sure the price after this will increase.
Activity: 147
July 05, 2018, 03:36:48 AM
actually, now the price waves have increased the price, yes although the rise is not too high, but the increase significantly, not only waves but almost all the coins in the market rose in price. but you should save your waves first, because although the price is going up but only slightly, there is a possibility the price will continue to rise
Activity: 56
July 05, 2018, 02:20:01 AM
So far I have not seen any quality projects on the wave platform, including the wave itself, it is just a replica of the ether, no one is using it, there is no technological progress, there is no possibility of development.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 02:18:11 AM
I had been HODL waves for a long time. Sold a few days ago. I like the idea, platform, and wallet. But, man....price has been crashing hard, and lots of competitors popping up.
Activity: 224
July 05, 2018, 02:15:56 AM
Just to know -
"50000 Waves tokens were provided to the team and coaches of the Russian national team. If the team wins the championship, it will receive a prize fund of $1.5 million, which is half of the total prize pool."

Founder of Waves Sasha Ivanov commented this as follows:

"Our company has Russian roots. Just like many other people in Russia, we are happy to host the championship and support the national team. We believe that this is a great chance to do a good job, show your strength and show will. I really believe that we can get this prize"

Activity: 238
July 05, 2018, 02:14:21 AM
Now the market is very volatile BTC course that falls then it raises too, in my opinion, it is not necessary to sell zarz and it is necessary to wait for the stabilization of the market

We all know that crypto-currency is volatile, so don't sell it when prices are low, it will only cost you more.

You should hold on and the market price will go up again.

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 02:12:33 AM
Waves is definitely a sell! There are many coin that do what waves does and more! Waves has perfomed below optimum level! If I am holding waves, I will be selling it in a hurry and buy better coin!
July 05, 2018, 01:58:15 AM
I think it's better to hold your waves coin for a few months because now the price goes down if you sell now you will incur losses, so be patient to sell and wait until the price is high because I'm sure the price after this will increase.
Activity: 63
July 04, 2018, 01:46:28 PM
The topic was created in february and that was the beginning of a correction, so maybe that time it was better to sell, but now - it is not about selling or holding, better is buying. Coins are dip, and better prepare to the next rocket Wink
July 04, 2018, 01:09:49 PM
Of course Waves is a good altcoin and it is a long term investment for any crypto investor. It is an amazing project and I think it can be getting big in the future. It has a lot of potential and will be rising within the next couple of years.
So, I would advice you to hold on to your coin
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
July 04, 2018, 01:08:54 PM
This is pretty good, I would advise you to hold this coin and it is desirable that you will not be too long and you will earn a good deal!
Activity: 70
July 04, 2018, 01:05:54 PM
Waves should assume pronto that the project's survival asks for a betterment of the programme on inmediate software improvements.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
July 04, 2018, 08:40:27 AM
The Waves project has very serious prospects, if you look at the project through the eyes of an investor, then only the fact that the Russian-speaking community does not trust this project can embarrass you, because there are so many project scams on this project.
Activity: 280
July 04, 2018, 08:35:31 AM
just hold your waves coin it, because when selling at the bottom price then it is definitely your loss from the Waves coin.

Waves are excellent and rank in coin marketcap.com in the top 50. Trust me because Waves has a lot of financial foundations.
Pages:
Jump to: