Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 44. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 05:35:51 AM
for now, I still prefer to hold because I know altcoin slightly decreased and that way I will hold my altcoin until altcoin price stabilized again and maybe altcoin not yet stable because bitcoin also not stable yet therefore because altcoin know I follow the movement bitcoin
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 11:33:55 PM
It is one chain that could have been good, but it seems that the developers are just waiting for some kind of miracle to happen instead of working hard to promote it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 29, 2018, 07:25:54 PM
Waves has a low price, just like the all other coins. I think it is a promising coin and in my opinion, if you have some, it can be better that wait to sell them at more better prices.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 07:21:20 PM
Waves has a low price, just like the all other coins. I think it is a promising coin and in my opinion, if you have some, it can be better to wait to sell them at more better prices.
For me waves is really a good altcoin so when the price of waves is really low the best thing to do is to just hold it because the future price of waves can became very high on the market and there is no doubt we can be profitable by holding waves.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
June 29, 2018, 07:03:11 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

We are in a bear market and because of this  price of all good coins is falling. I will advise to hold it. I am also holding some waves in my portfolio. I expect it to moon hard when the bull run comes.
Activity: 252
June 29, 2018, 05:06:17 PM
At this moment Waves looks good for buying from the technical point of view, at least if to have a look at RSI indicator which shows overselling though there might be several confirmations, after this, it will be very tasty for buying and waiting until the end of the year for good profit.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
June 29, 2018, 04:58:30 PM
Waves is a shitcoin, and we all are aware of that, and i am more than sure in that everyone agrees with me.

It was a very nice coin a few months ago when it was not so hyped, and the price was naturally going up.
Those were the old "good" waves times.
Activity: 322
June 29, 2018, 04:55:02 PM
Waves is now a good coin platform and has good prices. But we need to be careful when hold coin waves because the coin waves are unstable and if already get profit can sell.
Activity: 170
June 29, 2018, 04:39:16 PM
I think that today there is no reason to sell this coin, because the price is very low. Especially if you bought the waves a few months ago, when the price was higher.
Activity: 53
June 29, 2018, 04:37:37 PM
In the event that you are not getting any lost caused by your waves portfolio and it might better move to another altcoin. Be that as it may, in the event that you are still on your lost and afterward you should endeavor to hold it.
Activity: 62
June 29, 2018, 01:56:38 PM
This is one chain that would be good, but it seems that the developers are just waiting for a miracle, and not work hard to promote it.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
June 29, 2018, 01:55:24 PM
Waves on Ethereum is made so they will be fine. I believe in this coin, but keep it 10% only money and advise you. Since the release of it well grown, although now is not the time for it. But still I think everything will grow. And yet they give a free coin purse. Grin
Activity: 490
June 29, 2018, 01:45:57 PM
at this time a good strategy is HODL or Buy, because I see almost all crypto currencies have a fantastic decline prices. this could be an opportunity to us to start investing in one of the altcoins that we trusted
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 29, 2018, 01:40:02 PM
It seems to me now is the worst time to sell coins, but the best time is to buy coins.  I advise you to wait a couple of months.

agree, dont panic sell.. I just got some waves, I'm new to that platform, testing the leasing..
I am so sure that waves are one of the best coins today, if you have it for now, I advise to hold it. but, it all depends on your needs. besides, if you can not resist the current storm, maybe selling it is the best thing.
Activity: 65
June 29, 2018, 01:36:30 PM
I think that at this time all alts fell, not just wave. If I love you, I'll keep it on the purse and wait.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
June 29, 2018, 01:32:38 PM
It seems to me now is the worst time to sell coins, but the best time is to buy coins.  I advise you to wait a couple of months.

agree, dont panic sell.. I just got some waves, I'm new to that platform, testing the leasing..
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 01:29:51 PM
WAVE is a good cryptocurrency. You can search more information about WAVE on this Internet. And this time, the price of WAVE is lower than the highest price very much. If i was you, iam not sell this time, i will HOLD it
Activity: 156
June 29, 2018, 01:23:26 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
I think it's early to sell.
Activity: 73
June 29, 2018, 01:19:55 PM
Waves is potential coin with a brighter future than some alts. The platform of the project quite have a big uniqueness than other wallets.

DON'T SELL, HOLD waves for the long term and be in massive profits. Be more patient. waves is a fantastic project
Activity: 154
June 29, 2018, 01:15:22 PM
Hold, guys Hold!!
Pages:
Jump to: