Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 60. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 07:06:15 AM
I should sell when prices rise. If you are profitable, sell them, do not be too greedy to expect too high a price. So you will regret when prices drop. In my opinion, the Crypto market can not predict their trends, so choose the safe way for you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 03:07:59 PM
In principle, the coin is very promising, but the forecast even with the introduction of smart contracts is very high. I really liked the WAVES project initially, but then something happened to them and they did not begin to develop as quickly as they started. I think there is still potential, but they need to work hard for it
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 01:46:55 PM
The Waves project is a very interesting and really valuable project, because it already has a lot of useful ones including DEX and now they integrate smart contracts, it will be really high and worthy project.

Waves belongs to the best platforms. Like Ethereum, it also uses Smart contracts. I guess that some ICOs will use Waves soon. That is why the altcoin price will be growing. Hodl it better and do notsell.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
June 08, 2018, 10:26:16 AM
The waves have a great future in the long term, I think they can reach much higher altitudes than now!
Activity: 84
June 08, 2018, 09:55:15 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

an incomprehensible project for me, I would sell.
Activity: 126
June 08, 2018, 09:54:57 AM
Do have urgent needed? If not, I think better to hold it. Waves are strong coin and it's good for long term investment, so don't worry if the price get down this time.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 09:49:18 AM
waves is a shitcoin and we all know that, but the main problem is that we all know that it has no future in a long term.. I do not know why it has been hyped soo much, it has almost no future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 09:28:35 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

I prefer to sell my wave coins and invest on ethereum coins because in this way i am going to earn more profit since the growth of ethereum is much better more than waves and eth coins was expected to reach $2k. dollars
Activity: 93
June 08, 2018, 09:27:20 AM
Personally I believe in this promising coin, thou am holding none. However am planning to lay my hands on some before its price get launched on the moon. For its  holders, keep calm and do not lose faith. All is gonna be well. Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 05:54:38 PM
Many tokens are being built on waves platform now and very soon it will go main stream in your interest pleade hodl
Activity: 136
June 07, 2018, 05:48:48 PM

Will its depend on what price you will invest. Because if its reach the when you invest then hold it. And wait to december or reach the price that can make you good profit.
Activity: 150
June 07, 2018, 05:44:55 PM
Now is not the best time to sell Waves.  It is better to wait a few months and then sell the coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 05:51:46 AM
if you are lucky, sell immediately.
if still not get profit, hold until price goes up again.
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 05:48:23 AM
I think you should hold it and wait for a while longer.
Don't rush to sell.
It will increase again in the future.
Looking forward to the good things will come to you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
June 07, 2018, 05:41:17 AM
If you like, you can sell waves and accept losses. Then you should use the remaining funds to invest in NEO or ETH. I think you will get back to the capital quickly. waves is good money, but it will take a long time for this coin to grow
Activity: 196
June 07, 2018, 05:39:03 AM
waves caught the attention of the crypto currency markets. investors have invested too much into it. I hodl the current low price temporarily.
xws
Activity: 105
June 07, 2018, 05:37:13 AM
At the time when the question was asked, you could sell and now buy at the bottom of the values. But now at any moment the lower values can be changed, and you will not have time to redeem what you sold. I would just be saving up and selling nothing at the price floor.
Activity: 154
June 07, 2018, 05:34:58 AM
Depending on which type of digital currency you can hold or sell, or if the community tends to sell or buy them if the bitcoin price tends to decrease, then people will buy it if As their prices increase, the tendency of investors to sell them
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
June 07, 2018, 05:25:29 AM
The price of waves in the past is falling a lot since the amount of the crypto market fell. I have not seen good signs for waves yet. This coin is very potential so hold on for a few more months

maybe holding back is something nice to do to do for coin waves. well, there is a high probability that the price will increase if the price of a coin like bitcoin increases. especially if you have a lot of stock in your wallet.
Activity: 117
June 07, 2018, 05:23:25 AM
Better to hold them, because most of coins are dropping now and all we need is wait for them to recover and start their bullish trend. They key for profit is patience.
Pages:
Jump to: