Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 64. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 04:10:54 AM
I would have sold Waves and bought Cardano if I were you, because this is really a promising coin, which, according to many forecasts, should soon grow in price soon..
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 03:54:43 AM
Waves is called one of the most promising projects of 2018, it is a highly valued member of the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Waves is a very promising and profitable tool for investing in 2018. Given the current market situation, I think now is the time to buy it. I think he has a good future.
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 03:36:11 AM
Though i don't have waves for now. maybe you should try to buy it again to reduce your losses to a comparison with a large enough amount. try to understand and analyze, search all information about waves. there is a lot of information on their telegram channels. and in my opinion, you should hold.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
June 01, 2018, 03:30:41 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

in my opinion dont sell waves now, i think we must keep all the waves coins we have, if the price is still low, we must keep it until the price reaches high again and i think at the end of 2018 the prices must be high. so i suggest hold waves now

Of course Waves is a good altcoin and it is a long term investment for any crypto investor. It is an amazing project and I think it can be getting big in the future. It has a lot of potential and will be rising within the next couple of years.
So, I would advice you to hold on to your coin

i agree with your opinion.. waves is a good for long term investment. like ethereum and bitcoin..

Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
June 01, 2018, 03:27:10 AM
hard question. i was also a waves investor before. but waves team couldnt manage to make good advertisement and increase the hype of their project. that is why most of their investors already gave up holding waves.
Activity: 74
June 01, 2018, 03:25:16 AM
Of course Waves is a good altcoin and it is a long term investment for any crypto investor. It is an amazing project and I think it can be getting big in the future. It has a lot of potential and will be rising within the next couple of years.
So, I would advice you to hold on to your coin
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
June 01, 2018, 03:24:49 AM
I suggest that when the price of Waves decreases, you better keep holding it until the price rises again and you do not need to panic or confusion when the price of coins in the market declines, when panic and confusion, you do not sell. Some of the coins you have, which will cause you to lose, remain calm and optimistic that everything will recover.

under certain circumstances, the price of waves can reach 35-38 dollars.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 03:18:52 AM
I suggest that when the price of Waves decreases, you better keep holding it until the price rises again and you do not need to panic or confusion when the price of coins in the market declines, when panic and confusion, you do not sell. Some of the coins you have, which will cause you to lose, remain calm and optimistic that everything will recover.
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
May 31, 2018, 03:44:55 PM
Dont sell them when the price is falling down, wait till the price is up. I used to think that hodling waves was good for leasing and getting som fees from the network, but lately those tips are just to low to make sense, so I sold long time ago.
Activity: 81
May 31, 2018, 12:22:18 PM
I will advise you to hold it a little longer. If you want to be profitable. Not only waves ,market generally are down. Everything is just low now.  Patience will be virtue i hope.
Activity: 146
Merit: 12
May 31, 2018, 11:18:56 AM
I'm hodling longterm. It is a solid product and yes it's marketing is not perfect and it didn't moon so far, but this is the best thing what could happen. No overhyping! Waves' time will come, not because of pump and dump or hype but because of an excellent product.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
May 31, 2018, 11:07:45 AM
Waves is quite a normal project. waves have the same potential as the ethereum had a couple of years ago. This is the coin you need to keep.
Activity: 142
May 31, 2018, 10:58:39 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
It seems to me better to wait until the market recovers and the price starts to grow, than to sell now.
Activity: 126
May 31, 2018, 10:55:51 AM
I suggest you keep all the Waves coins you have. If the price is still low you must keep it until the price reaches high again. I am sure that Waves coins can still grow and the price can certainly rise high again. You have to believe in Waves.
Activity: 201
May 31, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
Waves is a pretty good Alt coin. In my opinion, you should not sell it now if you do not want to lose. The market is still in the red zone which means Bitcoin is still experiencing decrease and result in other coins come down as well. You must be patient to hold it until the end of the year. Let's just say you invest in long-term. I'm sure at that time you will smile wide because Waves that you have give big profit for you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
May 31, 2018, 09:32:12 AM
Hold of course! I guess that Waves is a very promising coin which has a great potencial for growth. I bought it for 3.90$ and expect that it will be 20-30$ to the end of this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
May 31, 2018, 09:20:49 AM
I think that it is worthwhile to wait, the market at the moment is very weak. And the profit on the growth of all coins and the market will in total give a lot more profit. But if you have a project in mind for which you can invest money, this is also a good option that deserves to exist.
Activity: 336
May 31, 2018, 09:15:43 AM
Waves is very good and strong coin with support acknowledged team-hold of course
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
May 31, 2018, 09:14:11 AM
Did you notice? waves are long and silent. I think it will rise soon. Well be soon going moon.
I think it looks like a buying opportunity for now..
Maybe I'm wrong, but a project that is already extensively large and does not commit any breakthrough for a long time deserves to be sold. I think the market now has a lot of younger and more promising coins.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
May 31, 2018, 09:06:36 AM
The platform is already outdated and will not attract me for a long time. Note how few tokens are based on this technology ...

I don't find it outdated, I find it easier to use. However, I share your concern about the small number of (successful) tokens, but this can also have 2 reasons:
1. Ethereum still attracts the vast majority of projects.
2. ICOs have got quite a blow lately.

Waves had some good ideas. I still think the platform deserves its place in the crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: