Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 75. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 12:05:49 PM
I do not like this coin. I kept WAVES until December 2017 and hoped that they would bring me big profits. But I was wrong.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 12:00:45 PM
I see no point now selling Waves.  I think in a year or two the price of this coin will grow.  It is better to wait.
Activity: 168
May 17, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
I do not like Waves.  I'm not sure that in the future this coin will be popular.  And I advise as soon as the growth begins, immediately sell the coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
May 17, 2018, 10:50:39 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
Wave is in development stage, should not sell at this time! I think 2019 will be a boom year for Wave projects
Activity: 117
May 17, 2018, 10:42:57 AM
As you can see, the crypto market is on the green condition.
let we just wait for better value next month.
Activity: 154
May 17, 2018, 10:42:29 AM
Of course, it is better to hold the coins.  I think by the end of the year you will get a good profit.
Activity: 37
May 17, 2018, 09:34:58 AM
Hodl, why waves good token i fill good waves got oportunity and promising to grow so Hodl better than sell now or cutloss Wink just wait and see.
Activity: 73
May 17, 2018, 09:31:23 AM
waves is a very promising coin . it will fall briefly . you need some patience . it will soon recover . recently , waves launched some good projects . i think its price will reach one hundred dollars by the end of the year .
Activity: 79
May 17, 2018, 08:54:57 AM
I would immediately sell, as soon as the market rebounded and bought eth.  This is a more reliable coin for investment.
Activity: 224
May 17, 2018, 08:35:35 AM
Hodl it. =D It is better to hodl than to sell it in a low price. =D
I also experienced that. U have also 100 waves, then suddenly I sell it right away. I regret that I sell it. It is just a few minutes gap that the price change. Becareful you need to become patient in selling =D
Activity: 266
May 17, 2018, 08:32:47 AM
I see no reason to sell Waves at a low price.  It is better to wait until the market is restored and then sold.

I seemed to agree with this. But sometimes there are situations where you need to either cut a loss of just sell it if you can see other coins that in your analysis can provide the better potential for profit. So it is about harnessing our skills in order to save time and maximize profit.
Holding or selling is depending on the situation in the market. Dont always think only one side. But now I would say holding is the best option. It seems to me waves is getting bullish momentum. I am expecting more rise in coming days. Even I am also holding waves in my wallet.
Activity: 63
May 17, 2018, 08:26:24 AM
I hope you haven't sold your waves, and you can see that the fall of the two months is not very big. I think the waves will have a fast rise this year, and there are many believers in the Russian waves.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
May 17, 2018, 08:24:22 AM
I see no reason to sell Waves at a low price.  It is better to wait until the market is restored and then sold.

I seemed to agree with this. But sometimes there are situations where you need to either cut a loss of just sell it if you can see other coins that in your analysis can provide the better potential for profit. So it is about harnessing our skills in order to save time and maximize profit.
Activity: 119
May 17, 2018, 08:17:21 AM
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 07:47:59 AM
I have to say I am impressed with the amount of support that waves is getting lately and that is a good sign that it is a project that is destined to do good and if you have it then selling such a coin should not be something you should be thinking about seeing how the coin has been growing steadily. It looks like they are onto something with this one and you should hold in wait to see where it goes.
Activity: 154
May 17, 2018, 07:21:29 AM
I think holding is more difficult but it is worth it. If you hesitate whether you should sell or buy, give preference to holding as the long-term hold will help to reach your goals in the long-term run
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
May 17, 2018, 07:19:55 AM
Why would you sell WAVES when price is increasing steadily? And also there are some nice airdrops now on WAVES, you just need to hold some in your account. Also you can lease you balance from the web wallet so just hold it.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
May 17, 2018, 06:36:25 AM
Don't just hold!

While it is still this price Accumulate!
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
May 17, 2018, 03:28:26 AM
One thing I observe about Waves is that time has pass them bye, what they can show for is the WavesDex that lack volume. if one remove the Waves trading volume on it can calculate the remaining it amount to nothing when compared to other exchanges like Binance and Kucoin. You can hold small but I would advice you to sell most of your holding. I don't see this platform catching up with the market
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 17, 2018, 03:24:35 AM
dont sell it, just hold it until its price will increase, dont waste this opportunity for you to earn big profit. if only I have that much holdings, I will hold it for years so I could secure my future.
Pages:
Jump to: