Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 79. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 12:01:08 AM
I never invest in waves. but I was a little hesitant with this coin. I think the movement of waves is very slow. But recently it seems the waves has increased enough price besat too. Perhaps for many people by holding down the waves could provide a huge profit.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 11:43:07 PM
I used to think that hodling waves was good for leasing and getting som fees from the network, but lately those tips are just to low to make sense, so I sold long time ago.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 07:57:41 AM
Well. I prefer holding. all price coins being fucked so don't impose for sale, hold it for a few months until the price recovered or more rise then it would get far greater results. Wait now.

I am agree with you. Holding strategy works for all coins these days, as the market is at its low position. But if you know some better place to invest, of course cash out.
Activity: 28
May 09, 2018, 07:52:59 AM
Waves isn't getting much traction, I truly dont understand why. I was all-in before NG network release, but diversified after because nothing was happening prise wise. I still hold a chunk and will continue to hold. I think you will get burned if you sell everything and try to buy back later.
May 09, 2018, 12:50:40 AM
Waves platform is responsive and perfect for soft ico's which will explode in a few months when publishers realize marketing potential and other benefits to enter the blockchain space
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
May 08, 2018, 08:54:03 AM
Don't see waves,something new, it seems to me like a coin,it is not very interesting to investors,so it is better to buy other coins.
May 08, 2018, 08:52:38 AM
Waves price will surely recover in time, not a good time to sell. Yes if we hold it we can gained good profits on waves. It is also good time to invest in waves best not to get panic when price is going down these days.
Activity: 70
May 07, 2018, 11:12:21 PM
I would not sell Waves in your place. This is a very promising project, I myself keep the waves, as well as stratis. And in general, you never sell your assets cheaper than you bought. I would buy Waves in your place. 
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
May 07, 2018, 11:00:52 AM
Better to hold your waves coin because for sure after few months maybe the price become very high like hundreds dollars. We need to wait and we need to buy more waves so ths price become very high.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 07, 2018, 10:59:18 AM
waves is a good project. investors could not find it waiting. because they expected it to appreciate soon. also 100 waves are quite small. If you sell it for $ 700 now. but you can earn a lot more if you wait. As the process of processing waves-based projects increases, the value will increase too much. just like ether
Well if this project will continue progressing and most of its usage will be implemented properly, holding this coin and wait till the real value to show up will be a wise decision, I guess waves still have a lots of room to improve and each update will bring more interest coming from their new investors, if you don't need money that bad then think wisely and keep your waves and wait for the tsunami to show up
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
May 07, 2018, 10:20:18 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

I think that best strategy it is to hold. Smart contracts will implemented soon and I think that price will increase significantly after the implementation. My view that price around 30$ will be soon.

30$ is attainable once the smart contract become successful. Waves blockchain is more faster than ETH and if ever the security of waves contract is tough then there is chance to see this coin again on top 10 of CMC. The only thing I hate about waves is because my wallet are already loaded of shitcoins and anyone can copy the ticker of any coin which can be use to scam.
Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
May 07, 2018, 09:19:31 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

I think that best strategy it is to hold. Smart contracts will implemented soon and I think that price will increase significantly after the implementation. My view that price around 30$ will be soon.

Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 07, 2018, 08:08:00 AM
I am believe waves is potential coin in the future. Recently, I am reading about waves want to lauch smart contract so many bussiness can use waves like ethereum did. I am prefer holding waves for long term because that news
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 07:57:40 AM
Definitely holding, I think Waves is a great project just small now. So if you buy now I think it might increase in value in the future.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
May 07, 2018, 07:55:22 AM
waves is a good project. investors could not find it waiting. because they expected it to appreciate soon. also 100 waves are quite small. If you sell it for $ 700 now. but you can earn a lot more if you wait. As the process of processing waves-based projects increases, the value will increase too much. just like ether
Activity: 154
May 05, 2018, 11:41:18 AM
i think waves have a bright future . its team has been working hard . the latest progress of the project is often published . i believe in waves . its price is 7.39 dollars now . i think it will reach $100 this year
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
May 05, 2018, 10:28:37 AM
If you look at how much  cost ETH and NEO, then of course it's too early to sell Waves. Good projects started to appear on their platform, plus many improvements are planned for this year.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 02, 2018, 10:54:06 AM
If you still hold as of today. I would say holding is the best option. Today dated 2nd May waves is getting stronger from past 1 week. It seems to me waves is getting bullish momentum. I am expecting more rise in coming days. Even I am also holding 50 waves in my wallet for another 2 years. My planning is bit long term. I will cash out in 2020. We never know might be it will also move like ethereum in coming years. Have long term vision if u can.
Activity: 295
May 02, 2018, 10:21:11 AM
I would say hold is always better than sale. Place your predictable price order and wait till it filled. My strategy is to hold for long term (5-6 years minimum)
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 10:16:17 AM
Keep calm and holding it guy. You have to think carefully in crypto market, you will probably regret a lot if you are hurry in selling now. Moreover, as you know if you sell with lower, you’d better to wait till the price’s going to be higher. Because it’s not worth of selling with low, if so you can’t get any benefit,but if you wait till its price gets stable, you definitely get more benefit than you sell now. Don’t be panic too much guy, let wait and think in positive way and you can reap a huge fruits.
Pages:
Jump to: