Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 76. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 03:14:33 AM
Waves are coins worthy of long-term adherence, and you only have 100. This number is not much, so I think you hold it is the best choice, but if it is because of the need for money in life, then you should first meet your own life... Smiley
Activity: 155
May 16, 2018, 01:21:25 PM
One should not rush ti sell wave tokens now. It is getting to be popular just like ERC-20. selling wave now could amount to be like those that sold their bitcoins last year at less than three thousand dollars while the price rose to about seventeen thousand dollars in less than a week to the time they sold for a very cheap price.
Activity: 98
May 16, 2018, 10:37:28 AM
Personally I believe in this promising coin, thou am holding none. However am planning to lay my hands on some before its price get launched on the moon. For its  holders, keep calm and do not lose faith. All is gonna be well.

In my own opinion, if some time you encounter drops in crypto price  I suggest not to sell because your lossing too much of your investment, the best thing for you to do is to be patiently waiting until the target reached.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 10:29:33 AM
Personally I believe in this promising coin, thou am holding none. However am planning to lay my hands on some before its price get launched on the moon. For its  holders, keep calm and do not lose faith. All is gonna be well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 07:18:10 PM
for now I have sold part of my coin including waves that I have because I think it is quite expensive and hold the coin is still cheap price until it gets better.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
May 15, 2018, 06:49:32 PM
if i got 100 Waves and price down i just sell 50% from my asset i sell 50 waves because waves must be rise but need more time to rise. and hold is good than you must cut lost.
In your case, absolutely you need to hold my friend, it's just the moment and you're holding Waves in the wrong one, so just holding it till the right moment , don't panic selling them because it called quit not cutting the loss.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 05:52:32 PM
if i got 100 Waves and price down i just sell 50% from my asset i sell 50 waves because waves must be rise but need more time to rise. and hold is good than you must cut lost.
Activity: 133
May 15, 2018, 05:43:57 PM
I do not see the point of selling a coin at a low price.  Better hold at least until the end of the year.  There can be good growth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
May 15, 2018, 05:43:01 PM
I also think that waves need to hold. its not a critycal summ to affaid to loose it but soon i think price of waves will grow.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 05:39:39 PM
I think holding is better than selling in lose. The market was down but now its ok type. And we all know it will go high again. And in my opinion, wave is a good coin for longterm investment. They have a working project and good community support. They have some great minds on the team. They are working hard to establish them hard. So they will do some good things in near future. So it's better to save those for a good time if it's not an empty pocket for you.decision is yours make it carefully.
sell is not a good choice for waves right now because now we can choose waves to be used as an option to hold. because it is not a good choice if we are in a hurry to sell, the potential waves in cryptocurrency is very good and will find its best position in some time to come.
Activity: 70
May 15, 2018, 05:36:05 PM
I think holding is better than selling in lose. The market was down but now its ok type. And we all know it will go high again. And in my opinion, wave is a good coin for longterm investment. They have a working project and good community support. They have some great minds on the team. They are working hard to establish them hard. So they will do some good things in near future. So it's better to save those for a good time if it's not an empty pocket for you.decision is yours make it carefully.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
May 15, 2018, 05:35:43 PM
I am still holding waves and gathering more.
i want to make sure that when this waves token hit 0.01 BTC each I do have my target number of waves.
i believe that this one will be cooler that ETH.

Absolutely, dootley! All these ETH shills and bag holders are gonna have a lot of egg on their faces pretty soon!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
May 15, 2018, 02:05:13 PM
I am still holding waves and gathering more.
i want to make sure that when this waves token hit 0.01 BTC each I do have my target number of waves.
i believe that this one will be cooler that ETH.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
May 15, 2018, 02:03:39 PM
Waves is a pretty good cryptocurrency. I am sure that the waves will show good positive dynamics, so do not rush! I think that in 1-2 years this coin can become very expensive. Perhaps it will be a competitor to ETH.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
May 15, 2018, 01:13:40 PM
I see the founder of Waves is very active to promote the advantages of their platform to the cryptocurrency community,  and this coin also has many feature.
The creator of this coin had to constantly maintain people's interest in his coin. But he did not do it and this led to negative consequences. Many people have lost faith in this coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 01:09:22 PM
I see the founder of Waves is very active to promote the advantages of their platform to the cryptocurrency community,  and this coin also has many feature.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 01:03:13 PM
take a look at this https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/996311260302995456 ~17'000 trades over the last 24h and a volume of little over USD 3 million... Waves is a solid project and i think you should consider holding it for long term.
Activity: 77
May 15, 2018, 12:50:14 PM
All cryto price has fall down because price of btc went down.
Its better to hold at the mean time. The market will be soon going up.
Activity: 110
May 15, 2018, 11:59:25 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
I do not see any point now selling Waves at a low price.  Better hold it until the end of the year.
Activity: 76
May 15, 2018, 11:58:44 AM
for me still to hold coin waves because this coin is a very good one to be an investment. so if you sell it now is the wrong time so stay patient to be able to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: