Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING! - page 90. (Read 61979 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
iam newbie sorry is that coins waves or wallet?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
watch the waves price now Smiley

Too late to jump in, should've bought more when it was $3.30. I missed the chance. Sad

Just remember to buy again when it hits 3.3, that time will surely come. I bought a bunch at 2.9 during last dump, and now sold everything at 5. Will reinvest again when it goes below 3.5. The thing to remember, as long as the project and philosophy of the project havent changed then just keep welcoming those dumps.

Let's see if and when it will go again below 3.5 Smiley.
Yea, it could go straight for 25 as NEO did and as Lisk seems to be doing too. But i still have my fair amount of long term Waves storage so i would be happy in each case. But not to "play" trade some money with these swings waves have had is too difficult to resist Cheesy. Up to 5.5-6 it goes and back to ~2 i retreats. Made good profits from this, and now i have saved stash to buy a lot when/if it retreats again. However, this time its different bc the new GUI will roll out in 1-2 months probably.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
It's a very good day for Waves and Waves Community tokens.  The timing of the Waves NG on testnet and the cancellation of the Bitcoin Segwit2x fork couldn't have been timed more perfectly.  The Bitcoin Cash airdrop for WCT holders is also tomorrow.  Waves is destined to turn into a tsunami! 

Yeah finally Waves is going up! Still remains undervalued for everything that has been developed behind this project.

Hope to see Waves in top 10 soon! Wink
Yes the other reason related with fundamental aspects of waves that gives effect on waves price are  Waves set to become fastest decentralized blockchain platform globally. NG is a protocol change that allows an increase in the number of transactions per block without increasing the number of forks. And Waves has smart-contract capabilities built-in and allows a host of other businesses to launch tokens on its chain.
Activity: 168

Too late to jump in, should've bought more when it was $3.30. I missed the chance. Sad

Just remember to buy again when it hits 3.3, that time will surely come. I bought a bunch at 2.9 during last dump, and now sold everything at 5. Will reinvest again when it goes below 3.5. The thing to remember, as long as the project and philosophy of the project havent changed then just keep welcoming those dumps.

Let's see if and when it will go again below 3.5 Smiley.

Hello, why should i stock my Waves on Waveslite ?
Do we have airdrops ?
Is the Waves Lite Application secure ?

For you, what are the prons and cons ?

I'm on the Waves website but i don't find a lot of information about Waves Lite and why stock his Waves on it.

The Waves Lite client is very secure.  Just make sure you backup your seed and keep it safe.  Losing your seed will result in losing all your tokens.  There use to be Waves Community Token airdrops for Waves token holders.  It lasted for 9 months and is over now.  There are some other random airdrops but usually the amounts are small and the tokens carry a very low price.  WCT was the best airdrop on the Waves platform.

What about Mercury and wBTC Tongue, those probably gave most
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Do we have airdrops ?

I'm on the Waves website but i don't find a lot of information about Waves Lite and why stock his Waves on it.

The Waves Lite client is very secure.  Just make sure you backup your seed and keep it safe.  Losing your seed will result in losing all your tokens.  There use to be Waves Community Token airdrops for Waves token holders.  It lasted for 9 months and is over now.  There are some other random airdrops but usually the amounts are small and the tokens carry a very low price.  WCT was the best airdrop on the Waves platform.
Activity: 22
I'm actually suprised that the ratio WAVES/WCT held during the WAVES pump. With tomorrow WCT airdrop we might see a pump for WCT. Any predictions?
Activity: 253
I'm new to the world of cryptocurrencies, but I'm sure WAVES will be giant! The year 2018 certainly promises to supporters of this great platform, the DEX is something that will be widely used.
Activity: 20
Do we have airdrops ?

Activity: 1
What is the web site (aside from the Waves DEX) that gives a great summary of all of the surf bridal party and its market cost? So that I can easily skim the spunk-bridal party in the high quality ones? Now I must undergo them 1-by-one around the DEX, but could be nice to possess some thing efficient 
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
segwit2x Smiley was abandoned  ... this explain why a lot of btc come again to waves.
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-segwit2x/2017-November/000685.html

how I can check the "profit" from staking waves? Any tool?
Activity: 150
update : namewastaken
TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
It's a very good day for Waves and Waves Community tokens.  The timing of the Waves NG on testnet and the cancellation of the Bitcoin Segwit2x fork couldn't have been timed more perfectly.  The Bitcoin Cash airdrop for WCT holders is also tomorrow.  Waves is destined to turn into a tsunami! 

everything is moving up already. i didn't get to have much of the wct in my wallet but sure its going to be quite already if waves goes back up to $6.  haven't really tried doing transactions since they implemented NG, i didn't touch my wallet since last year. but did it really made the transactions faster?
Activity: 728
Merit: 504

Yeah finally Waves is going up! Still remains undervalued for everything that has been developed behind this project.

Hope to see Waves in top 10 soon! Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I know the question was asked already some time ago. I read it but couldn't find it.
Is there a block explorer available where I can see the whole transaction history of an account? All the common block explorers for Waves I have tried so far only shows a particular amount of transactions like 50 or 250. I own an account of more than 1000+ transaction and want to do some research on my baviour back to the beginning of Waves blockchain.

Not looking quite good, but you can get the complete history as txt here:

https://nodes.wavesnodes.com/transactions/address/Put_your_address_here/limit/1999

I found this here, tested it, works, but looks ugly:
https://support.wavesplatform.com/forums/1-general/topics/6432-how-can-i-download-or-view-my-transaction-history-beyond-recent-transactions/
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I know the question was asked already some time ago. I read it but couldn't find it.
Is there a block explorer available where I can see the whole transaction history of an account? All the common block explorers for Waves I have tried so far only shows a particular amount of transactions like 50 or 250. I own an account of more than 1000+ transaction and want to do some research on my baviour back to the beginning of Waves blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: