Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 114. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
November 15, 2017, 11:42:28 PM
I think Ethereum  could be more sophisticated. Simply because much more Ethereum natics. The characteristics that lots of have of Ethereum help users to use one wallet only, without complicated.fa

I am inclined to like Ethereum also. Now, there are many contracts and token issued in Ethereum that to some extent I feel it is already exploited like the waves also. Ethereum  has a solid devs and so many members in the community. It continue to evolve and I am hoping that waves will also step-up the game. I read some updates of waves this morning and its sounds good also.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 10:07:30 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Waves are  rising and are trying to compete with ethereum nowadays. They offer easy and fast to use ideal for launching a blockchain token. But most of the new ico are launched using ERC 20 compliant tokens like ethereum because it is standardized. So i think waves can't compete with that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 09:15:15 PM
Day by day, Waves is becoming fastest blockchain. Otherwise, Waves can replace ETHEREUM in future because waves provides all features of ETHEREUM in addition with various other unique features such as decentralized exchange, but no one knows when will it happen.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 09:03:11 PM
for this I can still analyze it. because very small chance waves to be able to beat etherium.how about you?
Activity: 42
November 15, 2017, 08:56:52 PM
More on the side of ethereum because I think he is a valuable coin. Because smart contract owned ethereum and The security is pretty good. But waves I don't think is bad. They just need a little innovation to be considered one of the valuable coins to mine
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 08:52:58 PM
both are good, but for me ethereum is still the best i think, because i know that you also know the popularity of ethereum exceeds that of waves,  and also ethereum still has a lot of tokens that are based on ETH than to Waves.
Ethereum completes with bitcoin, not waves, its much more likely that something like AION or Tezos will enter that competition as well.
Activity: 56
November 15, 2017, 08:51:20 PM
I don't think so waves beat ethereum. No never.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
November 12, 2017, 08:25:13 AM
all possibilities can happen, but for now waves are still below ether.
I think 1 or 2 years away can not compete with eth.
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 07:54:04 AM
I think that, eth will always survive with the increasing of waves. I also think that, eth is strong coins with good community inside. There is so many coin is using eth and many of them is success. Waves is also good coin no doubt about it. and it will increase very soon. So let's see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Activity: 140
Merit: 103
November 12, 2017, 07:53:10 AM
I think both of it are good. I think waves wont replace etherium. They will be exist together i think. I like waves wallet app, it's very simple and had own exchange for trading. Howewer I like erc20 tokens exchanges like etherdelta.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
November 12, 2017, 07:49:55 AM
The ETH platform is better
Activity: 2
November 12, 2017, 07:47:02 AM
I think ether ahead of waves and Ether, even for more popular is Ether. But its is said that future Waves will become popular.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 07:11:56 AM
I hope at least that the waves will be shot as well as the etherium)
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
November 12, 2017, 06:25:22 AM
for me ethereum is better than waves. we all know that ethereum is better than waves, at the very beginning of those two, we already see the potential on ethereum that we didnt see on waves.
Activity: 5
November 12, 2017, 05:27:25 AM
I do not think so. Surf is preferable to many altcoins and also have possible but many ico platform utilizes ethereum. Eth is one of the promising and strong altcoins.
Activity: 392
November 11, 2017, 10:57:55 PM
ETH is popular compare  to waves. The smart contract that he was referring to, concerns a ‘multi-signature-contract’, which is used by a large amount of people as a ‘digital wallet’ to safely store their Ethereum. Apparently, Essentially, everyone who used this multi-sig wallet, can no longer access their Ethereum anymore.But wave value is increment slowly in online market compare to ETH.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 06:39:07 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
In my opinion, still the choice must be the ETH because it is more trusted than waves. Although waves is starting to make its name and is rapidly growing. But there is many flaws that can be found in the system of waves. So the choice must still be ETH. Would you take risk in waves or would you take the safer route in Etherium? You must still choose etherium. You can transfer if the waves is really tested and proven .
Activity: 168
November 11, 2017, 05:56:38 PM
in every directions ethereum still better than waves,
but this doen't mean waves bad,, waves is a great project too
the dev of waves is very active in development

Ethereum is better than waves, but this is valid at the moment only. The future of waves will be more brighter than ethereum I think. Because you can't trade on ethereum platform, but you can use waves platform as an exchanger.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 05:54:38 PM
in every directions ethereum still better than waves,
but this doen't mean waves bad,, waves is a great project too
the dev of waves is very active in development
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
November 11, 2017, 05:16:26 PM
I like Waves. It is a decentralized  platform and I believe this will go high soon. I picked Waves as an investment and gave lease) not so much income, but may in the future it will be give x10 Wink
Jump to: