Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 118. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 253
November 04, 2017, 06:38:51 PM
Waves Vs. Ethereum both altcoin have a big platform.Both altcoin have own wallet.This wallet use Many ICOs.So i think both coin is good for long term investment.I hold ETH.I think ETH is the next king  And waves is next EHT on cryptocurrency.

Waves and Ethereum are both ideal blockchain partners, complementary in the functionality they offer and the kinds of applications for which they are ideally suited. Wave is the only enterprise custom token platform in existence and was designed for easy crowdfunding while Ethereum with its own cryptographic currency allows anonymous payments to sent across the internet without the need for a bank or other third party.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 06:01:36 PM
Waves and Ethereum performs have identical functions, and both worthy of attention. Each technology has its users. Also today there are many different identical sites. However, the pioneer is Ethereum. With the introduction of new technologies Ethereum will become always a step ahead of everyone else.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 05:36:40 PM
Waves is kind of a one trick pony when compared to Ethereum and what it can achieve... DevCon3 showed us huge potential for Ethereum's platform in my different areas of the new crypto world. If i were to invest for the long term, i'd go eth over waves easily.

what makes waves a one trick pony compared to eth?
Activity: 336
November 04, 2017, 05:29:13 PM
Waves Vs. Ethereum both altcoin have a big platform.Both altcoin have own wallet.This wallet use Many ICOs.So i think both coin is good for long term investment.I hold ETH.I think ETH is the next king  And waves is next EHT on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
November 04, 2017, 02:50:37 PM
Ethereum already has smart contract, Waves will have next year.
Ethereum is already very popular for new icos, Waves will be next year.
Ethereum is already priced, Waves will be priced next year  Cheesy

Very well said. And i couldn't agree more. Both are great coins that have their own share of good and bad sides in terms of contributing into the crypto world or in usage as a whole. But if we should decide what will be more Superior than the other, i say it will be etherium. Experience and age always plays a big role in the crypto world. Although waves are increasing in price faster lately, still, my vote goes to etherium. There's just no other coun that can go second best to bitcoins other than etherium.
Activity: 55
November 04, 2017, 02:21:58 PM
Waves cannot beat ethereum.Ethereum is the biggest. My vote is always for ethereum
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
November 04, 2017, 01:54:27 PM
Ethereum already has smart contract, Waves will have next year.
Ethereum is already very popular for new icos, Waves will be next year.
Ethereum is already priced, Waves will be priced next year  Cheesy
Activity: 268
Merit: 109
November 04, 2017, 01:48:11 PM
Waves can be next ethereum but ethereum will be always stand up.there are both can rule the markets.the bots can be equal
Activity: 182
Merit: 40
November 04, 2017, 01:26:07 PM
Well, whatever it is, any Altcoin can surpass Ethereum but for me they're just trying to fill their market as high as they can, I mean, they're basically working to get their cryptocurrency to the top as they can. Not only Waves, but Bitcoin Hard Forks as well like Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold, both of them are competing Altcoins to the top. NEO, Ripple are also on the top.
BM Chain is also rising, I think Ethereum will remain as the second Cryptocurrency next to Bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
November 04, 2017, 01:20:27 PM
Ethereum is more used than waves. I know there is a hype in waves because of it's fast increase in price. Ethereum has a far more greater potential than waves.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 01:09:34 PM
Waves has a nice impact rather then etherum. But in markets Etherum is traded more. The new coins ciming with new icos are mostly following eth chains. Waves have different era in trade.
Activity: 154
November 04, 2017, 01:08:10 PM
Waves is kind of a one trick pony when compared to Ethereum and what it can achieve... DevCon3 showed us huge potential for Ethereum's platform in my different areas of the new crypto world. If i were to invest for the long term, i'd go eth over waves easily.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
November 04, 2017, 01:02:24 PM
I do not really want the waves to compete with the ETH. Two very promising projects for the block. Everyone has his own chip and an excellent company
Activity: 602
November 04, 2017, 12:31:23 PM
I think Eth and waves are very different, but the potential of Eth is wider...
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 11:56:28 AM
I don't know something about that waves turning into the following ethereum, perhaps the point in this is waves will outperform ethereum on the grounds that this year is for waves. They had expanded their esteem much too high contrasted with different years. In any case, ethereum is the widely adored when it progresses toward becoming in elective coins yet when their cost will keep on becoming stable and don't ascend, perhaps quite possibly waves will be on their recognize the following year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 04, 2017, 07:19:45 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Some signals says that waves might go boom this November. But I think that ethereum will outboom or will boom more than the waves. Well I believe that waves is so affordable at this point, so it is better not to be late for the train. But Eth is promising, it might boom this Nov.
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
November 04, 2017, 07:08:13 AM
Ethereum is a giant they have build their reputation and for waves they need to Coinmarketcap a long way to compete with waves but both looks good.
Activity: 157
November 04, 2017, 07:04:43 AM
I think only NEO can be compare with Eth, ethereum has longer story and lots on projects based on it, it is very trusted
Activity: 434
November 04, 2017, 06:57:39 AM
I think these two altcoins have their own development, but I am interested in eth, because eth is the number two of Btc.

Activity: 598
November 04, 2017, 05:54:48 AM
Can we compare this two tokens because one is a smart contract the other a wallet or what?? Lips sealed Cheesy
I think they are both good..i like erethrum because there is a giant project and it has good potential..i would also like waves because it is a decentralized trading platform and hopefully it will grow even more time...
Jump to: