Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 115. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 10
BlueFlare財務雑誌
November 11, 2017, 05:05:50 PM
Both coins can make coin but Ethereum is very common and easy to use to make coin.
Activity: 566
November 11, 2017, 04:40:31 PM
You can't even compare the two wave is no mate to etherum. Eth is easy to use and not complicated as wave.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 03:08:49 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

waves and ethereum are different, I don't see why eth wouldn't survive if waves became big, theres things about waves I don't like - e.g anyone can just create worthless tokens....

The same with ETH dude. Look at all those recent shit\scam ERC20 tokens. Ethereum Dark, Ethereum Gold, Lite, Blue, iethereum, ibtc, bitcoinethereum, btcmoon, litecoin gold and more and more and more. All scam. So what are you talking about?))
Yeah while some good tokens come on ethereum once in a while, there is no doubt in my mind that ethereum is the mother of most shit coins and if waves were to overcome it then waves will get that title, to be honest I do not think waves needed to become a platform for tokens I liked the idea of being a decentralized exchange a lot more.
Activity: 10
November 10, 2017, 05:14:24 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
All the things you're heard kist gossips, don't trust it at all, maybe the one 's saying it is holding the Waves and want to increase the valuation of Waves.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 05:11:36 PM
Waves is a promising platform. It has just begun testing the technology for processing thousands of transactions per minute. Their goal is to become the fastest in the world decentralized platform. Meanwhile Ethereum is still great.
Difficult to make any comparisons here.
Anyway, we have to Russian guys.

Activity: 84
Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain
November 09, 2017, 04:07:27 PM

waves and ethereum are different, I don't see why eth wouldn't survive if waves became big, theres things about waves I don't like - e.g anyone can just create worthless tokens....

I was recently cautioned about this in a blanket statement in regards to creating a waves wallet. Would like to know more infomation about the process of waves wallets and what to look out for and why is it smart to be cautious within the waves currency? Thank you ~
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
November 09, 2017, 12:28:40 PM
And, as we can see today Ethereum in Postion 2 CoinMarketCap also be standar for many Altcoin. I've heard that waves doesn't have more power than ethereum, also maybe waves can be dawn. Besides that, many people already know the "BTC-ETH' sign. So, today Ethereum never be chased by Waves because ETH more trusted by trader and investor
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
November 09, 2017, 12:24:12 PM
Waves can't be the next ethereum. Yes they do try to make things easier for the end user, but they still lack customization that Ether offers. With Ether you can do whatever you want, while with Waves you are kinda restricted. The good things about waves is that its network is kinda more efficient, which means it can process more transaction and people don't have to wait long for their transaction to process. But experienced projects and developers usually go for Ethereum because they can program it according to their preferences and they are not set-back by already applied rules that Waves has. It doesn't mean that there is no market out there for Waves, it just means that it will be much smaller than what Ethereum has.

Even programming bugs that cause some millions to be lost "accidentally" Grin

Waves is still under dev., but once they finish to implement the smart contracts, the platform will be better to use so far.

Waves is still very young, it's hard to compare yet.
Activity: 161
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
November 09, 2017, 12:18:00 PM
I think ethereum is a better coin. It’s not even a good idea to compare these two. I’m sure it will moon in 2018 . It’s not in its deserved position yet. It’s kinda balanced with bitcoin. When bitcoin rises it rises too and when bitcoin lose value ethereum loses value as well . It wasn’t like this before. Now its probably the second best coin after bitcoin .
Activity: 83
November 09, 2017, 09:13:11 AM
Waves can't be the next ethereum. Yes they do try to make things easier for the end user, but they still lack customization that Ether offers. With Ether you can do whatever you want, while with Waves you are kinda restricted. The good things about waves is that its network is kinda more efficient, which means it can process more transaction and people don't have to wait long for their transaction to process. But experienced projects and developers usually go for Ethereum because they can program it according to their preferences and they are not set-back by already applied rules that Waves has. It doesn't mean that there is no market out there for Waves, it just means that it will be much smaller than what Ethereum has.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 05:31:35 AM
Activity: 85
November 09, 2017, 05:17:41 AM
ETH will win from waves, because for now ETH gets more support and more users than Waves. So i think that ETH will rise very high in his price. In the near future it will surely rise over 1k.

I have also a wallet from Waves but i still got no coins in it maybe in the future i will do it, because Waves is not bad.
Activity: 56
November 09, 2017, 05:04:13 AM
Eth has a bright future and will always be the second after btc.
Activity: 350
November 09, 2017, 04:33:50 AM
both coins are my faforite coins because both coins have a bright future in the coming year. for now Ethereum has a higher value than waves.
Activity: 3
November 08, 2017, 10:12:31 PM
Each cash are very good and each cash also possess a good system. but I prefer Ethereum because the ethereum platform is better than Surf system. and i believe that will endure is Ethereum.
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
November 08, 2017, 03:33:29 PM
STRESS TEST STARTS TODAY!

“Waves-NG” -  Waves to become the fastest blockchain platform in the world

Future for WAVES !

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-to-become-the-fastest-blockchain-platform-in-the-world-5291275c9bef

every1 can join and check it out! https://waves-ng.wavesplatform.com/#stress-test
Waves is becoming fastest blockchain. Today we tested 50tx/s, tomorrow new heights! (100? or maybe 200? and maybe in several days we try 1k tx/s!!!)
Activity: 45
November 07, 2017, 08:35:06 PM
Waves is scheduled to have a lot of improvement this year including smart contracts by Christmas and its team is pretty slick.I like Waves. Not convinced by Ethereum - pre-mined, lack of transparency, not mass market user-friendly and scalability issues.
Activity: 38
November 08, 2017, 04:24:46 AM
STRESS TEST STARTS TODAY!

“Waves-NG” -  Waves to become the fastest blockchain platform in the world

Future for WAVES !

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-to-become-the-fastest-blockchain-platform-in-the-world-5291275c9bef

Activity: 93
November 07, 2017, 08:51:20 PM
I do think Waves is under valued and has great potential.  But I do not think waves is better than Ethereum.  I don't like the fact that waves only runs on google chrome - I hate google.  I have waves wallet on my iphone, but I refuse to down load google chrome.  the iphone version is limited - very limited.
Activity: 187
November 07, 2017, 08:38:08 PM
Ethereum has huge lead over WAVES and others but WAVES is very cheap at current prices.
Good to have a position if you do not already.

ETH has supremacy over WAVES platform because DEX is very weak when we think other platforms. ETH's development is much faster than WAVES.

WAVES need go faster to survive in cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Jump to: