Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 125. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 103
October 18, 2017, 04:25:26 PM
On the Ethereum made a most quality ICO's (more ICO made profit).
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
October 18, 2017, 04:22:25 PM
No chance for Waves. Failure to meet its obligations on time and not very developed marketing does not give the project the necessary progress.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
October 18, 2017, 04:20:08 PM
I don't think so, Am saying this on this statistics that most of the ICOs launching their coins, based on Ethereum based blockchain and in future the demand for Ethereum is going to be sky high, that's why I believe that Ethereum is going to be Ethereum in future. Waves have no that bright chance. well again I would say, it's cryptoworld and anything is possible.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
October 18, 2017, 04:07:17 PM
I highly doubt waves will ever be the new Ethereum. To be honest with you all I see are shitcoins being built on the waves platform. I don't know of a single credible project built on waves. Compare that to Ethereum? I know waves is still relatively new but I doubt waves would ever surpass ETH.

Waves will be a good alternative for icos next year. It is for sure. But the main feature of waves will be dex - decentralized exchange. When they release new dex, many people will use dex instead of centralized exchanges.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 03:50:42 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I use the waves client and to tell you the truth "It is still under development". So many features that are missing, there're still at their Alpha release.
Consider the tokens that are currently available in Waves I am pretty sure that waves have a long way to go before it can even begin to compete with ETH.
The best part about waves that I like the DEX but it is currently limited to say the least..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 18, 2017, 03:45:15 PM
I highly doubt waves will ever be the new Ethereum. To be honest with you all I see are shitcoins being built on the waves platform. I don't know of a single credible project built on waves. Compare that to Ethereum? I know waves is still relatively new but I doubt waves would ever surpass ETH.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
October 18, 2017, 03:43:35 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I would probably pick ethereum over waves and it is still the most preferred platform for hosting ICOs by almost every new project. It still has one of the strongest teams which will surely ensure that the project always grow. And ethereum is the coin with the second largest market capital and is second only to Bitcoin -the first cryptocurrency.
I think that waves grow in future and a price of above 1000$ can be achieved within 2-3 years.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
October 18, 2017, 03:28:06 PM
If Wave and Ethereum are comparable by its underlying technology why the prize difference.

WAVES is just too new and its platform isn't complete yet. ETH price was once this low too back 3 years ago, I remember there were a lot of fud going about ETH every fork they made. If waves can completely release a fully developed product and tokens within are stable enough, its price may also reach a hundred.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 11:14:39 AM
If Wave and Ethereum are comparable by its underlying technology why the prize difference.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 16, 2017, 03:22:13 AM
waves and etreum do have the same privileges,
all ico usually use this platform
that's right,  some of these altcoins between waves and eth have their own features, but if you see most projects use eth
Activity: 630
October 16, 2017, 03:07:40 AM
Waves is so best to buy now against ethereum in the trading point of view for heavy growth for our investment. Waves will be grow very fast because as comparatively price of waves is very low to buy at this time.And ethereum price is very for buying for short investor.waves is now shining and rising star at this time for trading and waves wallet is also using for new ico coin.In another way we can not say that ethereum is a week coin at present now.conclusion is that both coin are best for the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
October 16, 2017, 03:00:29 AM
The both wallet are very popular. no doubt that Ethereum is much more ahead to Waves. But the safety features of Waves "Wallet Seed Text" is very remarkable feature. Ethereum wallet is not so secure and may be hacked.   
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
October 16, 2017, 02:42:55 AM
waves and etreum do have the same privileges,
all ico usually use this platform
Activity: 49
October 16, 2017, 02:42:07 AM
both are good, but for me ethereum is still the best i think, because i know that you also know the popularity of ethereum exceeds that of waves,  and also ethereum still has a lot of tokens that are based on ETH than to Waves.
ethereum completes with bitcoin, not waves.  and waves have much potential but not enough, so i think ethereum will survive.
Activity: 28
October 16, 2017, 02:33:19 AM
Anyone here that has used waves for more than 1 year that I can talk to? I have some opinions to discuss regarding waves and want to talk to an experienced investor, message me
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
October 16, 2017, 02:31:39 AM
Yes, waves can become the ETHEREUM KILLER in future but we don't really know when will it happen. It may take waves 20 years to surpass ethereum so I think ethereum would be a better choice for investment right now. Ethereum has features like smart contracts and ethereum virtual machine which makes it one of the most popular platforms for ICOs. I think the team of ethereum is stronger than waves.
In terms of popularity, ethereum is way more popular than waves which also makes ethereum a safer investment than waves.

Ethereum is platform with smartcontracts, waves is only tokens.
Absolutely true  Cool
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
October 16, 2017, 01:46:55 AM
I think it doesn't matter which is good between waves and ethereum. This two coin are have both features and but with the same used. Some are telling that waves are the next ethereum and some tell that ethereum cannot beat by waves. Maybe the speculation is correct because of the movement of price of two crypto and many of investor are invest using waves and ethereum. That's why some speculator are trying to find out which is the best between waves and ethereum. In my opinion this two crypto's are good and they rise both someday because they are now popular.
Activity: 476
October 16, 2017, 01:15:49 AM
We all know that ethereum is second to bitcoin when it comes to the most profitable, well known establish cryptocurrency. I don't think waves can be a threat to ethereum to think of that waves is just on the beginning on establishing its reputation.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
October 15, 2017, 11:16:12 PM
In term of market cap, Ethereum is the second largest coins behind bitcoin. With the upcoming hard fork of ethereum, more features will be introduced and we will see more dapps built on top of ethereum. So in short term, Ethereum is far ahead of Waves.

But in my opinion the progress of Waves is equally exciting with Eteherum, as an alternative coin that has recently been on the crypto market, Wave has shown its seriousness and existence in the world of cryptocurrency by having the Wave platform. This will certainly impact on the progress of Waves in the future.
Activity: 208
October 15, 2017, 11:02:11 PM
In term of market cap, Ethereum is the second largest coins behind bitcoin. With the upcoming hard fork of ethereum, more features will be introduced and we will see more dapps built on top of ethereum. So in short term, Ethereum is far ahead of Waves.
Jump to: