Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 121. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 02:29:56 AM
Waves has alot to grow while I believe Ethereum has the name and power and it will be hard to overtake ETH
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 01:59:02 AM
Waves is easier to use with built in marketplace. But I haven't seen any popular projects on the platform. Moneypot was going to issue their token on the platform but withheld the decision on last moment. Don't know what the reason was but waves is just crowded with worthless tokens.
It is true that no coin based on waves has come to the market and make any kind of impact but the more successful waves becomes the more projects are going to use their platform and at some point a good coin will come out of it and when that happens more projects are going to begin to look at waves and think it is a good idea to release their project there.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
October 26, 2017, 01:43:06 AM
In my opinion Ethereum is good.i hold ethereum for last 2018.

ETH is any time better than waves if you are considering the future ETH has as compared to Waves. That is the reason after BTC in market cap ETH comes.

Also I did not understood what do you mean by holding ETH for last 2018? Do you mean you will be holding till 2018 or what you trying to say it?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
October 26, 2017, 01:40:37 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I am investors in both coins, however, I don't think that waves will be better than ethereum in the near future. I agree that they are both platforms which allows developers to create their own smart contracts, but ethereum always be bigger than waves. Waves is not a bad coin and has the potential of making it in the near future, however, recently a lot of tokens are built on ethereum platform, which might make ethereum to be a better coin in the near future.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 01:32:32 AM
I personally will still stick with Ethereum. Ethereum is still second to bitcoin, so i assume waves will take some time to take over Ethereum.
Activity: 154
October 26, 2017, 12:06:09 AM
My choice isn't different than majority of people here when it is choose one of both. Ethereum is going mainstream and exploring international markets to be used for various purposes beyond exchanges. While Waves is also good but it is based on very limited area of expertise and can not see that level's appreciation because of its nature and business plan.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 11:57:23 PM
Waves and ethereum is a great.
if compared waves and ethereum, I have a choice is ethereum. ethereum is good platform, many of ico project is using ethereum platform.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 09:34:03 PM
Ethereum is the king , but who knows tomorrow, waves might catch up, because they even have smart contract in their road map
Well, the belief of Ethereum is so great than waves. in fact, more people are using etherium rather than waves in terms of platforms, and I guess that is a natural thing, because Ethereum first existed rather than waves.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
October 25, 2017, 09:12:05 PM
Both are doing fine, though ETH is still quite ahead from any other altcoins. The competition of the alts are quite tight, waves and other alts such as Monaco, ARK, NEO and etc. are coping up. Hence, we might be shocked that those coins are already in with the same level as ETH. There are a lot of movements in the industry and we might not know what's coming. Ethereum already established a name and for Waves, it's still in the process of making their stand in the market.
Activity: 182
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
October 25, 2017, 08:38:22 PM
Ethereum is the king , but who knows tomorrow, waves might catch up, because they even have smart contract in their road map
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
October 25, 2017, 02:23:40 PM
Well, I think that at the moment the ethereum is the best project than the waves, but I think that the waves have a great future.
Well this is the double minded statement and the time is the different if you are having the bitcoin and the ether you should have the proper information about it, the value of the currency is increasing and the value will be high. It is very important to have the information and the future of the bitcoin will be high if we will use the both but the best site so be the one sided person and use the high currency.
Activity: 210
October 23, 2017, 03:09:59 PM
Waves is a great project guys and it's design to be big into the crypto world. However it's to early to compare waves with eth because eth has a longer history behing into the crypto space and also it's #2 on marketcap this is a big thing. I'm sure waves can reach a big price in the future.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 23, 2017, 03:06:43 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I don't think there is anything on a market that can beat Ethereum, I would not even compare the two.
EThereum has many unique features and has its own niche, plus there are much more projects that are based off Ethereum

I didn't think about comparing waves and eth until I saw this thread and what people are saying. Waves is far behind with just couple dollars price, if theres any chances for waves to xkme closer to eth then this is great opportunity for investing in waves while is still very cheap.
Recently I opened a thread IOTA vs Waves and after some thinking I decided to invest in IOTA . Price is falling, but I'm waiting. Waves price is also down from that time, it was around 5$ and now its around 3$ I think. I think I will buy some waves after reading this thread.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 23, 2017, 03:01:44 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum is way ahead than waves. I like ethereum, there are so many markets for ether. I dont think we can sell waves tokens at any where apart from the built on exchange wich I dont like. But its just my liking.

But if Waves DEX and Tidex get volume then that wouldn't be also a big problem as it is right now I guess.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 10:28:46 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum is way ahead than waves. I like ethereum, there are so many markets for ether. I dont think we can sell waves tokens at any where apart from the built on exchange wich I dont like. But its just my liking.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 10:24:41 PM
In my opinion Ethereum is good.i hold ethereum for last 2018.
Activity: 196
October 22, 2017, 09:20:25 PM
I think everyone choose ethereum  to  make a ICOs   , someone said that if bitcoin is king  , ethereum is queen ,  so many ICOs  use wave but not success.

If i invest i choose ethereum , the ethereum price is $300 and wave price $3
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
October 22, 2017, 08:37:59 PM
Well, I think that at the moment the ethereum is the best project than the waves, but I think that the waves have a great future.

Depend for what do you want to use it.

WAVES currently have 2 big pros over ETH: sixty times cheaper transaction and build-in exchanges for any asses. But ETH have the Delta's exchange with a great volume, fast and free listing and 1.5B assets.

If you plan to run a project with many transactions, WAVES is the choice. If you want wider spread, then ETH.

waves look sluggish in system development, many ICOs end up failing when using waves as a benchmark, waves market also look complicated and they can not prevent fake coins exclusively, green label marks for certain coins will not work effectively if many fake coins freely roam, they are unable to prevent massive fraud.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
October 22, 2017, 07:42:07 PM

Depend for what do you want to use it.

WAVES currently have 2 big pros over ETH: sixty times cheaper transaction and build-in exchanges for any asses. But ETH have the Delta's exchange with a great volume, fast and free listing and 1.5B assets.

If you plan to run a project with many transactions, WAVES is the choice. If you want wider spread, then ETH.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 06:42:47 PM
Ethereum is ethereum... The only project can beat it is maybe NEO, but is very early to tell... Ethereum is a beast, because it works and everybody use it. Waves is unknown to me in the matter of what special with it.
Certainly, Ethereum is the ruler of Altcoins and it has been on the top from the starting. I am just talking about Altcoins here so don’t get the wrong idea that it is somewhere near to bitcoin or anything like that. Personally, I don’t find any project capable of competing Ethereum in Altcoins only. Though monero, neo, ltc and waves are among the toppers but it would take them some more years to acquire the level of Ethereum and by that time, Ethereum would have secured some upper level.

Agree with neo and waves as toppers. The other one I think can make an impact is iota. Overall none will compete with ethereum, but they can successful in their own ways.
Jump to: