Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 127. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 06:07:19 AM
in my eyes ethereum is best  Kiss
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
October 10, 2017, 05:58:25 AM
Both wallet has a lot of advantage and has a good price also. But i think bitcoin is better than when itcomes to price and use.
And i think ethereum has a great future and other people call it the mother of crypto currency and bitcoin is the father of all crypto currencies it is because bitcoin is the no. One interms of price and ethereum is next to it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 02:31:55 AM
Waves and ethereum are both used to get tokens. You can even trade in Waves wallet but in ethereum wallet, you cannot trade but ethereum wallet is now required by every crypto owner as now a days mostly new ICO and bounty/airdrop give ERC20 tokens, which require ethereum wallet and myetherwallet is best for all these tokens.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
October 10, 2017, 02:25:32 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Ethereum platform can survive and cannot overtake by Waves. You should think twice before investing  any coin token under waves platform.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
October 10, 2017, 02:15:11 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

ive been scammed once by waves wallet for android so i dont believe in waves anymore and till now i dont join any bounties related to waves therefore i would choose etherium , also etherium is obviously the peoples choice and mostly been used by the mass compared to waves, waves sucks and wont survive in etherium. waves is left behind in terms of value and usage.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
October 10, 2017, 01:41:01 AM

I think ethereum 2 to 3 months from now will become 0.1BTC, and I am so much agreed that waves will be the next ethereum it could possibly by next year Waves will become 0.01BTC. As what happening now into waves no wonder it become like that.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
October 10, 2017, 01:23:59 AM
waves ethereum both have something special, that is smart contarct,
I am very sure the price of both will skyrocket to moon hehe

Hope so it happens, atleast as far as ETH is concerned it has very good chance in near future to atleast cross 1000$ in coming 2018 if things remains good and not many negative news is being out from various countries else the market will crash and will take years to recover this price.
Activity: 6
October 10, 2017, 01:12:41 AM
i agree on the fact that eth is ahead... but the impact of a newbie like me to the dex push me to prefer semlicity of waves... so in my opinion the future will depend on how much strong will bw the impact of the new wavedex into the cryptocomunity.... probably everithing will be more clear in a couple of months.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 10, 2017, 01:11:34 AM
Ethereum is very valuable coin everybody knows that.Although now ETH falling down don't panic ETH holder price will be raising in December 2017 I think.Waves is potential coin but I am not agree to compare between ETH & WAVES.
Activity: 266
October 10, 2017, 01:03:56 AM
In most circumstances when there are 2 coins which has a good implementation and project it is just a matter of who came out first to the market. Since ethereum has been here for a long time, it established its own community and environment of the users while the waves even though they have the potential to beat ethereum and it will not be realized until it happens. In my own opinion, ethereum has still the lead here.
Activity: 8
October 10, 2017, 12:55:13 AM
As from what I'm able to figure out, Ethereum surely will lead the blockchain and waves is not a comparison to it. Waves is good too, but Ethereum is something that could become the next bitcoin very soon.
Activity: 265
October 10, 2017, 12:51:38 AM

I'm still going to choose ethereum, they are the leading altcoins today. With that lead they can attract some new investors because if we are new here we are always looking at the price of all the cryptos and we always invest on those who have the higher price because it just simply means that those coins are successful because they cannot achieve that kind of price if they are not that successful and ethereum have all of that while waves, yes they are successful but I'm more confident on ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 10, 2017, 12:23:18 AM
It is almost impossible for Waves to advance and develop as much as Ethereum. Because Ethereum has a much better community. It is very simple to say this with a simple analysis. There is no doubt that Ethereum will come to better places in the future.
there's different approach regarding to this two project mate, eth have its own target audience so with waves, but you are correct regarding to the support
level eth already gain big numbers of supporters while waves still in the process of showcasing their project but who knows after a year or two if what
will happen to this both project.
I'm also not sure the waves will be more advanced than the eth, Eth has got a place that is supported by many institutions.
It is not easy for waves to be more advanced than current eth even though the waves are growing rapidly.
I agree with u. I think waves are far behind from ethereum for now and as you said ethereum has also been supported by many institutions. And now almost all ico using eth as its platform. But people's thinking is always different, so its ok  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
October 10, 2017, 12:16:30 AM
waves ethereum both have something special, that is smart contarct,
I am very sure the price of both will skyrocket to moon hehe
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
October 09, 2017, 11:56:00 PM
It is almost impossible for Waves to advance and develop as much as Ethereum. Because Ethereum has a much better community. It is very simple to say this with a simple analysis. There is no doubt that Ethereum will come to better places in the future.
there's different approach regarding to this two project mate, eth have its own target audience so with waves, but you are correct regarding to the support
level eth already gain big numbers of supporters while waves still in the process of showcasing their project but who knows after a year or two if what
I'm also not sure the waves will be more advanced than the eth, Eth has got a place that is supported by many institutions.
It is not easy for waves to be more advanced than current eth even though the waves are growing rapidly.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 09, 2017, 11:44:24 PM
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 09, 2017, 11:03:42 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
October 09, 2017, 10:53:37 PM
I think, Waves has really a bright future and can be one of the altcoins' big leapers in the coming years, but let's be honest here, Ethereum is way far better than other altcoins. Ethereum is very popular because of its network, and that is no surprise that a lot of tokens/ICOs are based on Ethereum network through contracts. Ethereum has been already here for a longer time than Waves. Waves is a good altcoin, but it won't overtake ethereum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
October 09, 2017, 05:07:26 AM
These 2 coins are good, but I think Waves is better than Ethereum because things can be done more easily and simply, for example, trading is so easy that it makes me very fond of Waves.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
October 09, 2017, 04:51:36 AM
I think Waves need much time for beating the Ethereum. but for new comers waves will be the black horse
Jump to: