Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 139. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 10, 2017, 05:55:53 AM
There are almost 5.3 million cryptocurrency wallets that hold ether, according to Etherscan.
Wallets are the equivalent of accounts for ethereum and individuals can have more than one.
The number of wallets with ether in has dramatically increased in recent months, up from 1.6 million in May

That's alot and almost half of bitcoin wallet, wow!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 05:41:49 AM
i vote Ethereum because their feature is good and effective unlike waves, login waveswallet just have to use seed phrase, not efficient.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 05:38:08 AM
Decentralized exchange WAVES provide is something really needed in crypto world. Is something like that possible on Ethereum?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003
WePower.red
September 10, 2017, 05:27:01 AM
i think Waves coming with 200% in one month
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 05:19:56 AM
Look at what's going on with ETH price right now!! It's going to be hard for ETH to recover to its ATH again due to all the ICO scams based from its platform!!  This brings WAVES to a nice position to get up there and overtake ETH down the road!!  Soon WAVES will have its smart contracts implemented also!!  2018 is going to be the year of the WAVES!! Who's with me on this!!?
Activity: 322
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 10, 2017, 05:07:53 AM
Both have their benefits and supporters.

We prefer WAVES because it appears more user friendly! Lots of partnerships announced recently too.

lately indeed many people as well as parties of the blockchains programs often use waves
because its features are very helpful so no wonder the prices of the people can go up in the next few years
Activity: 126
HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund
September 10, 2017, 04:52:18 AM
Both have their benefits and supporters.

We prefer WAVES because it appears more user friendly! Lots of partnerships announced recently too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
September 10, 2017, 02:54:51 AM
I'am choose ETH because block explore its very simple for learning and tracking transaction.
And ETH always use for smart contrack ICO on projects.
Its so simple for use than Waves.
Its just my think.
Activity: 476
September 10, 2017, 01:57:12 AM
There are almost 5.3 million cryptocurrency wallets that hold ether, according to Etherscan.
Wallets are the equivalent of accounts for ethereum and individuals can have more than one.
The number of wallets with ether in has dramatically increased in recent months, up from 1.6 million in May
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
September 10, 2017, 12:44:03 AM
i am choosing both coins because both coins have the same opportunity to be growth in future, especially in ethereum with so many coins based in ethereum network. waves is good and have good dev and teams too like the ethereum and both coins will increase like the other coins but of course, it will need time before the coins is getting up.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
September 09, 2017, 11:24:29 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I think both coin can survive though they are offering same as a platform but still they have big differences and the more option the better competition is good because it will motivate the developer to make a better service for the users.
indeed both coins have their own platform but i think Ethereum platform it's very the best. at this time a lot of projects that use Ethereum platform.
Activity: 518
September 09, 2017, 11:21:05 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I think both coin can survive though they are offering same as a platform but still they have big differences and the more option the better competition is good because it will motivate the developer to make a better service for the users.
it's true sir the more competition the team of developers of each coin will continue to strive to improve the quality of the coin and so as not to lose from its competitors. I think waves and Etherium will go hand in hand with their respective advantages
Activity: 308
September 09, 2017, 10:55:35 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
September 09, 2017, 09:37:12 PM
Ethereum has a more established market and is next to bitcoin while waves is fairly new to the world of crypto currency, so the tendency is that more people would trust ethereum. Eth and waves are practically opposites although many coins are eth-based so in my opinion, it has more contribution to the crypto world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 09, 2017, 06:40:22 PM
Ethereum is a really powerful token that have lots of usefull tools. If you wanna do anything in crypto world , you will probably see or use a mechanic that uses ethereum. So it's really hard for an altcoin to pass Ethereum but still that doesn't overshadow the potential of Waves.
Waves is not better than Ethereum. Waves came after Ethereum so with that being one of the reasons why Waves won’t be worth more than Ethereum in the terms of fiat and credibility –Waves doesn’t have that much people interested in it compared to Eth.
The thing that is cool about Waves is the decentralized exchange that they have and they also have a system that could be used within a regular browser so it could be adapted to more technologies as well since 99% of the people that use the Internet use a regular to browse things online for whatever purposes.
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
September 09, 2017, 12:15:03 PM
Ethereum is a really powerful token that have lots of usefull tools. If you wanna do anything in crypto world , you will probably see or use a mechanic that uses ethereum. So it's really hard for an altcoin to pass Ethereum but still that doesn't overshadow the potential of Waves.
Activity: 392
September 09, 2017, 11:35:20 AM

When we say Waves will be next Ethereum, it automatically make ETH superior than WAVES. Waves will always be considered number 2.
I still believe ethereum platform is much more powerful than waves one to create ICOs. Also due to large adoption of eth already it becomes easy to conduct crowdfunding.
For me Ether chain is still better than DEX from Waves.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
September 09, 2017, 11:29:29 AM
is there anything that can beat with Eth?Eth is next famous coin like btc.i can't compare Eth with waves.
Activity: 475
Presale is live!
September 09, 2017, 11:14:01 AM
Ethereum is always going to be better than Waves. It was first of its kind. It was heavily adopted by crypto community since 2015 as I remember correctly. Waves is just a new guy at the school right now.
Activity: 306
September 09, 2017, 10:39:02 AM
Each of these​ coins are very amazing in terms of their growth and they have their own difference in terms of their​ features. But for me ill choose etherium over waves in terms of reliability and and reputation. Anyways I'm an open minded trader, I have waves on my pockets because it is showing its potential due to its performance in just a short period of time.
Jump to: