Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 138. (Read 35733 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
September 11, 2017, 10:18:51 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Etherium surviving as a 2nd place to Bitcoin is still guaranteed. Waves as at last I checked is still way far below at $4. What are your facts that waves will overthrow the Etherium bearing in mind also that it has its own investors.
because now there are many projects that use their platform and therefore the use of waves will increase
and from the increasing use of waves it will trigger a price increase against waves

it is true that the increased use of waves will trigger an increase in price waves but rising or falling prices do not depend on it alone because it still exists that affects the price waves even all the coin is on issues that exist

ETH starting also very slow like now waves but today it has grown up and become a top 2nd crypto currency in digital currency world. Waves related projects are now started it takes time to effect on waves price. The price falling is common even the ETH price also came under $200 recently am I right. You have big capital then buy ETH, or you have less capital invest on waves that's it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
September 11, 2017, 10:03:52 AM
etherum stil above waves
ETH user community is big, and much develope and inverstor still interes use etherum token is compare waves token
waves have potential but it can not dethrone ETH.
ETH have big connections and proper PR and waves lack here.

for now this Etherium is superior to waves because in terms of making it first is Etherium and its use is a lot of Etherium, then the price is bigger Etherium because of it waves would be hard to rival Etherium
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 11, 2017, 09:56:00 AM
I like waves most because its cheaper and i own some, but etheriums tech is superior like daaps
When Waves implements smart contracts then things can be more interesting.
I also think that Waves is cheaper Wink
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 09:54:30 AM
I like waves most because its cheaper and i own some, but etheriums tech is superior like daaps
September 11, 2017, 09:45:06 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

Etherium surviving as a 2nd place to Bitcoin is still guaranteed. Waves as at last I checked is still way far below at $4. What are your facts that waves will overthrow the Etherium bearing in mind also that it has its own investors.
because now there are many projects that use their platform and therefore the use of waves will increase
and from the increasing use of waves it will trigger a price increase against waves

it is true that the increased use of waves will trigger an increase in price waves but rising or falling prices do not depend on it alone because it still exists that affects the price waves even all the coin is on issues that exist
Activity: 311
September 11, 2017, 06:35:19 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
September 11, 2017, 06:03:41 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 11, 2017, 05:44:27 AM

I doubt it , they have different platforms , you cant compare waves to ETH. 
I agree with you that they have different platforms but still you can compare them. You can compare both coins in terms of profitability and in this case, waves should be more profitable than ethereum now since it is quite undervalued while eth is overvalued now IMO. It can also be compared in terms of tech. Waves got better tech than ethereum to create tokens because it is easier to create tokens in waves and it is a lot easier too to use the tokens created in waves.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
September 11, 2017, 05:28:54 AM

Exactly, it's like people who were comparing BTC and ETH thinking that the second one would overthrow the first. It doesn't work that way..
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dijual
September 11, 2017, 04:57:28 AM

Activity: 448
September 10, 2017, 12:31:18 PM
In comparison Ethereum coin is vary old from waves coin.So at present ethereum took popularity.But waves is very new coin.people know,see it and then belive.yet I hear waves is the next ethereum in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 504
September 10, 2017, 12:25:21 PM

Waves and Etheruam are on way too different platforms. So, I don't see any relevance in them. Waves and Ethereum are both good. Each platform has it's own characteristics when it comes to security and trading. That's why whatever people choose, both would be good to keep.
Activity: 310
https://eloncity.io/
September 10, 2017, 12:10:26 PM
i only used waves exchange a couple of times when there was no other option! it's slow and not user friendly. but new designs look great and decentralized exchanges are the future so i see it doing very well in the future
Activity: 197
September 10, 2017, 12:06:59 PM
Ethereum is a really powerful token that have lots of usefull tools. If you wanna do anything in crypto world , you will probably see or use a mechanic that uses ethereum. So it's really hard for an altcoin to pass Ethereum but still that doesn't overshadow the potential of Waves.
From an investor point of view,the tokens made through Ethereum has a much better volume and hence a good price and the majority of the waves tokens are not performing as we expect them to perform even after having a very good project plan and a convincing enough white paper and with the upcoming regulation with the ICO i am not sure how long both these platforms flourish.

Tokens created on waves blockchain are without trading volume and significant demand. Nobody wants to trade them because there are only a few buyers and sellers.

Waves is not even comparable with ethereum blockchain, it's so weak.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
September 10, 2017, 11:59:10 AM
Ethereum is a really powerful token that have lots of usefull tools. If you wanna do anything in crypto world , you will probably see or use a mechanic that uses ethereum. So it's really hard for an altcoin to pass Ethereum but still that doesn't overshadow the potential of Waves.
From an investor point of view,the tokens made through Ethereum has a much better volume and hence a good price and the majority of the waves tokens are not performing as we expect them to perform even after having a very good project plan and a convincing enough white paper and with the upcoming regulation with the ICO i am not sure how long both these platforms flourish.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 10:42:04 AM
Ethereum is more powerful and perspective platform at moment. Who know, may be that will be changed someday. Volatility and profitable is not most important thing in long term technologies.
Activity: 252
September 10, 2017, 07:53:58 AM
I think that Waves is undervalued compared to Etherium.  We could easily see a much larger % increase in price of Waves than Etherium based on the functionality it could offer.  A lot of crypto trading at the moment is trading on the potential of the coin and I see a lot more potential in Waves than is reflected int he current price.
Activity: 378
September 10, 2017, 07:49:43 AM
Both have their benefits and supporters.

We prefer WAVES because it appears more user friendly! Lots of partnerships announced recently too.

lately indeed many people as well as parties of the blockchains programs often use waves
because its features are very helpful so no wonder the prices of the people can go up in the next few years
I understand that, but if compare Waves to Ethereum, I think Ethereum is winner now. Because, Waves community still smaller than Ethereum community, if want grow the price of Waves, we need have strong supporter for avoid situation take profit, dump price ...
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 07:41:02 AM
Ethereum already show his power and slowly waves also coming in the peoples eye as future coin as many new icos start using waves platform and it has its own Decentralized exchange is another plus point for a big rise in future.
September 10, 2017, 06:07:48 AM
Look at what's going on with ETH price right now!! It's going to be hard for ETH to recover to its ATH again due to all the ICO scams based from its platform!!  This brings WAVES to a nice position to get up there and overtake ETH down the road!!  Soon WAVES will have its smart contracts implemented also!!  2018 is going to be the year of the WAVES!! Who's with me on this!!?

For a scam project might be unexpected from Etherium itself because it certainly does not want it to happen, even platforms do not want to, so it certainly is beyond the developer's control
 but can affect users who still survive in Etherium who could have switched to waves
Jump to: