Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 69. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 07:18:12 AM
A lot of coins has been compare to ethereum and yet still nothings beat eth. Eth is still the number 1 platform. Vitalik cannot go down easily.
Right and if we compare it waves with ethereum I think ethereum is much better,
especially now that ethereum is also very popular so we do not have to doubt it again
This is only one advantage of ETH that it is popular, but Waves is more technological thanks to LPoS protocol and ability to create your own coins.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 07:08:03 AM
I am loving these two coins. It gave me a good profit. But in my own opinion, other than bitcoin, no one can surpass Ethereum soon. This two coins are actually a good project and they are both making a boom in market cap. There are good features on Eth that waves doesn't have but nevertheless, i still love them both.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 07:02:51 AM
A lot of coins has been compare to ethereum and yet still nothings beat eth. Eth is still the number 1 platform. Vitalik cannot go down easily.
Right and if we compare it waves with ethereum I think ethereum is much better,
especially now that ethereum is also very popular so we do not have to doubt it again
Activity: 18
June 29, 2018, 06:09:59 AM
I'm not sure yet that something can compete with ethereum in the market, because ethereum is different from others, so it's not that easy to be replaced by others; now there are so many projects that use ethereum, but it's uncertain what kind of clarity.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 05:57:24 AM
Both of these coins have good prospects for the future. But to be able to get results in a faster time, maybe you need to invest with ethereum. Because, if you invest in waves, you will need a long time to get the results, and waves are more inclined to be invested in the long-term.
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 05:51:13 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I'm not sure there's anything that can rival the ethereum in the market. ethereum is too unique and different from the others. Not likely to be replaced. Now there are so many projects that use ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 05:45:12 AM
Activity: 184
June 29, 2018, 05:42:10 AM
Eth is stronger.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 05:40:36 AM
Many off projects can became as tough as Ethereum is, bad thing in cryptocurrencies market, to be popular and wide, is not only the development and the project quality, it is also the advertisement and hype, which waves have a lack of.
Activity: 67
June 28, 2018, 11:58:52 AM
It will need a lot of hard work and time to become the same as ethereum. Ethereum are use by all ICO and tokens, its very hard to beat that reputation even it has a little bit better technology.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 10:21:29 AM
waves and ethereum is certainly very different. I am more likely to choose Ethereum compared to waves. Maybe because ethereum so many people use it. Therefore I prefer ethereum versus waves.
Activity: 75
June 28, 2018, 10:13:53 AM
Etherium is that there is a community effort behind its rise. Also it came early when ICO's rush was at the top. Waves might take some time to get where Etherium is today, I would say a year or two.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 28, 2018, 06:03:47 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that ""Waves will be the next Ethereum""
This is funny because I have heard 1000 times before, about so many different coins that they would become the next Ethereum. I believe that wave is a great project with strong blockchain, but anyway it is not the next Ethereum so far.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
June 27, 2018, 04:51:43 PM
Time will judge which is better. To date, the Ether is very popular. But this is like programming languages. To each his own)))
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 04:49:21 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
The ethereum is the most popular and the most valuable altcoin now in the crypto market. And this is an enough reason to say that the ethereum is more better in many aspects than waves.
Activity: 66
June 27, 2018, 04:28:13 PM
Waves is far from the next Ethereum. Even NEO is not close to be the next Ethereum. Check out the documentation of these projects, and you will find that how unmature these projects are. Waves is a good project but.etherum is better and has more demand than waves
Activity: 837
June 27, 2018, 04:19:29 PM
I don't think waves will ever beat Ethereum in this crypto space. Ethereum smart contract is one its kind as well as its blockchain. Ethereum is currently on the phase one of thier Sharding network algorithm, this is a step to ensure scalablilty of the blockchain. Ethereum is just getting started.
Activity: 89
June 27, 2018, 04:13:46 PM
No matter how hard waves try to compete with ethereum, ethereum will always be a step ahead.theres no way that waves can overthrow ethereum. Ethereum is really a great coin and it's far better than waves.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
June 27, 2018, 04:06:09 PM
My position  regarding Waves oftentimes results the place elected for quite a few unreliable token launches as a result of the cheap tokens generation.

That is true, but that is also one of the main feature of Waves Platfom, easy and cheap token creation.
They are trying to prevent spamming lately.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 02:57:05 PM
My position  regarding Waves oftentimes results the place elected for quite a few unreliable token launches as a result of the cheap tokens generation.
Pages:
Jump to: