Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 72. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 08:48:49 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Ill think it will not happen, If the waves the price of it will increase maybe the etherium also it will the same to increase the price. We know etherium was in the second spot in the market it is impossible to surpass the etherium. But we don't what happen in the future maybe the waves can surpass of it so we need to wait if this be going to happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 08:15:26 AM
Think of it as a good project for both, with the second goal creating the same platform for the token respectively.

ETH
1. because most coins wear an erc20 token in which the coin is developed by an ETH token
2. stable ETH price that can be made accumulated new coin ratio in price target.

Waves
there are actually waves but unfortunately in the development waves tend to be cheap so less in the interest for the developers of new and crypto tokens.

but now waves are starting to grow. It's because of the smart contract system used on its blockchain ETH, so almost all projects use ETH and sometimes there are projects that use Wallet WAVES but a little less that follow, and so far many people invest ETH.
And if every project sends our tokens directly to the Exchanger then automatically we do not know what if our tokens are in and we also do not know token into the exchanger where.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 02:12:06 AM
I think this is still difficult to predict, until now ethereum is still the strongest of other altcoint types, we will see in the future whether waves can go beyond ethereum or not
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
June 18, 2018, 02:11:33 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

not likely wafes will compete with the price of etherum. because I see the price of a token wafes today are very much different from the price of etherum,. etherum is a altcoin that has a good future, so I think it is unlikely the token wafes will compete with bitcoin
Activity: 120
June 18, 2018, 02:07:16 AM
I do not think that waves can defeat the etherium. Now the ether is gaining more popularity thanks to the ICO. But waves also develop. I think they both will exist, but the ethereum will be stronger.   
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 02:05:26 AM
I agree with other members, who suppose that ETH is the strongest than others. Its volumes are really impressive, so the value is high as well
Activity: 182
June 17, 2018, 11:02:34 PM
Waves are good but I think Waves are not better than Ethereum.
Waves value is still quite low when compared with Ethereum.
Ethereum became a superior coin and became a coin that Waves could not replace.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
June 17, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

Of course, it can survive, so far Waves hasn't proved anything yet, they still haven't announced their smart contract features but I'm sure its going to be promising this is one of the reasons why I still have my Waves, but I don't think it's a threat to Ethereum's position.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
June 17, 2018, 10:01:06 PM
I think that there is no doubt that the ethereum wins in this battle! I think that Wave is also a promising coin, but unfortunately I do not really like the team and the development plan, I do not think they have a great future! While the ethereum has a huge potential.
ETH had already won and we can see that on the big difference on the price and the community.
Waves needs time to be more develop and to compete with ETH so it's also a good investment because most of this good coins will succeed.
Actually it doesn't matter who will win as long as they both are successful in the long run.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 07:16:21 PM
I think that there is no doubt that the ethereum wins in this battle! I think that Wave is also a promising coin, but unfortunately I do not really like the team and the development plan, I do not think they have a great future! While the ethereum has a huge potential.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 17, 2018, 11:36:45 AM
I will go for the ethereum. Ethereum do really have a potential and it will grow sooner or later, tho the price of ethereum today is really at red and it will recover soon. I will invest in ethereum because it has a potential to grow than the waves. though waves have a potential also but ethereum is higher than waves. I support ethereum than waves.
Activity: 350
June 17, 2018, 11:25:12 AM
undoubtedly, Waves has its advantages, which are improved from the shortcomings of the Ethereum. at the same time, despite its advantages, it is currently at 40th place in terms of capitalization in the top of the top currency. personally, I believe in the rating indicators by the volume of capitalization, therefore, the Ethereum, despite its shortcomings, still remains a more reliable option.
Activity: 121
June 17, 2018, 11:08:37 AM
We need a 2nd or maybe 3th platform to support all those ICO's.
If everything is pumped in 1 coin.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 10:38:09 AM
I think it's impossible to defeat Etherair. He's like a spider creeping up slowly but surely. Another thing is bitkoyn it then falls, then it grows completely I do not understand what is happening. But already that that incomprehensible is created with the strong it is obvious. The exchanges panic.
Activity: 476
June 17, 2018, 10:25:32 AM
It's very hard to compare young Waves and successful Ethereum. For sure I will go for Ethereum, because it's second coin in top rank, because it's popular, has a great product which a lot of people are using.
Activity: 574
June 17, 2018, 09:55:08 AM
I seriously doubt that. It seems to me that the next Ethereum may be the EOS coin. It is in my opinion the only coin that has a chance to succeed before the end of this year.
Activity: 448
June 17, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

I think rising of waves can not has a big effect on the future of ethereum. Don't forget that, ethereum has already proven itself, but waves is still trying to do that.
Activity: 49
June 17, 2018, 07:41:00 AM
Waves technology is not very advanced like Ethereum and their team is not very advanced like Ethereum, and in cryptocurrency is not just about technology also about popularity. Waves dont have very big popularity like Ethereum Cardano like Litecoin..
Activity: 490
June 17, 2018, 07:34:02 AM
I can not say that in this comparison the Waves project completely loses but I also can not say that it is generally suitable for comparison because the ETH project has much more popularity and many people are now casting their votes in favor of ETH
Activity: 308
June 17, 2018, 07:32:19 AM
I think waves will not pass through Ethereum at this time and for the future, because ethereum will continue to be in a position that will increase in every moment. so if any waves rise, ethereum will also rise.
Pages:
Jump to: