Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 65. (Read 35733 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 12:21:11 PM
As far as I am concerned this crypto often becomes the substructure chosen for plenty of unclear token launches by reason of a bargain tokens issuance.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 09:07:24 AM
Definately Ethereum as Erc20 platform is great and adopted by many projects around the world while waves is a little localised in comparision to Ethereum.
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 07:10:23 AM
for future investment may be very good at waves because the price is still low so for the preparation of investment there does not need large capital
and maybe some time ahead the price of the waves will match the current Etherium price
Activity: 33
July 09, 2018, 01:27:13 PM
Waves is very simple and lots friendly to people that do not know blockchian a lot. Ethereum is simple too. But has more function and capacity. Ethereum is more responsive and is quite fast.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 01:09:30 PM
Speaking of what is happening now with the projects, I can say that Vitalik Buterin was faster than Alexander Ivanov and many understand that Waves was created on the description of ETH, you see that they are very similar.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 01:05:17 PM
Waves vs etheruem
Sincerely speaking waves have brilliant all these years, multi tasking, platform, security, etc
But no matter how good it is, you can't compare it with etheruem, etheruem remains the king of all altcoins.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
July 09, 2018, 12:07:50 PM
Users and the Waves community are on the rise, but this has not been able to defeat ethereum, this is because many successful ICOs are using the ethereum platform so that it also influences the performance of ethereum in the future.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:58:32 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I love waves a lot, but this comparing is of course for Ethereum. Ether is way more stronger blockchain and wallet than waves are, a way waves is having very good perspectives on this market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 10:57:39 AM
ETHEREUM and Waves both good.. both is good for short term investment. I think, ethereum is good better than waves. ETHEREUM has many unique features and it's has lot advantages. most of the projects based on ethereum. so ETHEREUM is best. waves is good. you can invest in.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 09, 2018, 10:40:28 AM
I think if we compare it between ethereum with waves of course better ethereum,
but somehow we should not underestimate the waves themselves,
because it could be in the future waves experienced drastic growth
Activity: 238
July 09, 2018, 10:34:28 AM
As we can see, at the moment Waves and not close to Ethereum. But maybe we don't see the process of working on the product.
Activity: 92
July 09, 2018, 10:29:19 AM
Waves is very simple and lots friendly to noobs. Ethereum is simple too. But has more function and capacity. Ethereum is more responsive and is quite fast. The coming metroplosis will likely put ethereum ahead and leave waves and others in the dust.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
July 08, 2018, 11:51:49 AM
Waves can't be the next Ethereum. I don't see that Waves is good enough to beat Ethereum. Waves is now left behind by better coins, EOS is one of them.

EOS better than WAVES - That actually gave me a genuine ROFL!  Grin
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
July 08, 2018, 07:27:28 AM
Waves will usurp Ethereum. Better and safer smart contracts with RIDE & RIDEON. Consumer grade wallet UI. Fastest and most stable decentralised blockchain transaction in existence. Built in distributed exchange that has $7,000,000 volume and is growing daily.

Listen to the Eth shills above and you will kick yourself for missing pump to Andromeda and beyond!  Grin
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 06:33:53 AM
Like about bitcoin and ethereum topic that ethereum will be the next bitcoin, waves will be the next ethereum can't be. Because these two coins have different unique features and also ethereum will stay where it will be because it gains popularity as times goes by.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
July 08, 2018, 01:52:59 AM
Waves can't be the next Ethereum. I don't see that Waves is good enough to beat Ethereum. Waves is now left behind by better coins, EOS is one of them.
Activity: 8
July 08, 2018, 01:50:20 AM
I don't think there is anything on a market that can beat Ethereum. Ethereum has many unique features and has its own niche, plus there are much more projects that are based off Ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 07:46:38 PM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
I am holding both waves and ethereum but i dont think that waves can beat ethereum because we all know that the future of ethereum is very bright and we also know that it is the best altcoin so i dont believe that waves is more better than ethereum.
Activity: 24
July 07, 2018, 07:42:14 PM
My first impression WAVES in many occasions results the base for elected for quite many questionable token offerings thanks to the cheap crypto-token sales.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 11:06:09 AM
Waves is good coin and very useful but it's not new Ethereum. Their decentralized exchange is still unusable, no volume, too many bugs. It's promising but Sasha is working too slow. I don't expect big changes in short term.
Pages:
Jump to: