Pages:
Author

Topic: ~~~WAVES~~~Signature Campaign~~~ - page 3. (Read 67161 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252
August 13, 2017, 09:57:01 PM
Hi sir bitcoin boy, i already sent you a pm, im expecting a reply, i did not yet received a payment

It saddened me because i have'nt received also the payment like you , since it was the last payment of Waves campaign i hope we will received our payment soon .
I hope we can receive the payment.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
August 13, 2017, 09:52:11 AM
Agreed, maybe the only campaign that replies fast to any complaints from the participants unlike other campaigns thst ignore thei members and doesn't care at all. I hate those kinds of campaigns they should really pay attention to their members if they're running a sig campaign.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
August 13, 2017, 09:02:12 AM
Hello Everyone,
This was the last week of Waves campaign for this period.
I'm here to receive any complaints to fix them since Waves want everyone to get his right and be happy.

Regards,
Bitcoin Boy.
Thank you WAVES for the excellent campaign. It was nice to work with you.
Good luck to you

Thank you wave campaign for everything, especially from the stuff of this campaigne, i am so blessed that i join your campaign i hope that in the near future i can meet again like this campaign.  Good day and thankyou so much Smiley

It's the mods who handle this campaign be the one who should receive most of the credit, they're professionals, kind and with truck heaps of tolerance and comprehension...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 13, 2017, 07:58:29 AM
Username: felicita
Position to apply: H. Member
Postst: 1535
Adress: 1weed7y7ZcQYRxSAnjn3cmRMbatLj3g8j

kind regards

Are you serious? Why are you so lazy man that you don't have time to go to previous page and see what is the status of campaign. Are you seriously a hero member? Campaign has already ended and you are applying in it.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 349
August 13, 2017, 04:40:44 AM
open https://beincampaign.com/Waves/# enter my id 939786 and some days recive Bot in Maintenance... it's normal?
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
August 13, 2017, 04:08:15 AM
Hi sir bitcoin boy, i already sent you a pm, im expecting a reply, i did not yet received a payment

It saddened me because i have'nt received also the payment like you , since it was the last payment of Waves campaign i hope we will received our payment soon .
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
August 13, 2017, 03:58:37 AM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
August 12, 2017, 11:17:15 PM
Thank you bitcoin bot and team. I really great be a part of such great campaign. See you soon.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
August 12, 2017, 03:46:50 PM
I just want to thank Bitcoin Boy and everyone behind the Waves team for allowing me to participate and be part of their signature campaign. As remembered I was one of the first to sign up for their program, and I'm pleased to say that throughout the ten-week campaign, I had no experience of not being paid for my service to them. In fact, everything went smoothly for me. With that being said, I have nothing, nor anything to complain about them whatsoever. I'm even actually looking forward to working with them in the next campaign if ever they will do another one here in this forum.

Yes this campaign was smoothly ran and all payments received promptly despite all the naysayers who kept saying that people wouldn't get paid.  Thanks for letting everyone participate.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
August 12, 2017, 04:58:43 AM
Username: felicita
Position to apply: H. Member
Postst: 1535
Adress: 1weed7y7ZcQYRxSAnjn3cmRMbatLj3g8j

kind regards
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
August 11, 2017, 11:26:11 PM
It was a great campaign to be a part of...everything was smooth thanks to waves and Bitcoin Boy for running it successfully for two months with smooth payments...Really gonna miss this campaign and I hope that they reopen once again in near future..More power to WAVES.

Thanks a lot for everything.

I just want to thank Bitcoin Boy and everyone behind the Waves team for allowing me to participate and be part of their signature campaign. As remembered I was one of the first to sign up for their program, and I'm pleased to say that throughout the ten-week campaign, I had no experience of not being paid for my service to them. In fact, everything went smoothly for me. With that being said, I have nothing, nor anything to complain about them whatsoever. I'm even actually looking forward to working with them in the next campaign if ever they will do another one here in this forum.

Same with me here, guys! WAVES is my first Signature-Ad Campaign and during the last two weeks of my stay with them everything goes well, I've been paid on time...yes it's a great campaign to be part of and I've no regret of joining them.

And, to the mods, Bitcoin_BOy$, ICObro and Coin_win what you did is a great job and I look forward to work with you guys in the near future. Thank you. Mabuhay!!!
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
August 11, 2017, 08:56:10 PM
Paymen recieved. Thanks guys!
Good luck!
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
August 11, 2017, 07:24:41 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 11, 2017, 02:41:01 PM
It was a great campaign to be a part of...everything was smooth thanks to waves and Bitcoin Boy for running it successfully for two months with smooth payments...Really gonna miss this campaign and I hope that they reopen once again in near future..More power to WAVES.

Thanks a lot for everything.
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
August 11, 2017, 01:04:16 PM
I had received my pay and already gave +trust to Bitcoin Boy. Cheers bro!

kkkkkkkkk....   And this signature?
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
August 11, 2017, 10:24:52 AM
I had received my pay and already gave +trust to Bitcoin Boy. Cheers bro!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
August 11, 2017, 08:53:26 AM
Hello Everyone,
I'm here to receive any complaints to fix them since Waves want everyone to get his right and be happy.

Regards,
Bitcoin Boy.
To anyone who ask
Last payment was yesterday 10/08/2017.
Waves Campaign is closed for this period.

Regards,
Bitcoin Boy.

Just went online today and saw this. I did already received my µBTC. Thanks, this was my first campaign and save for one time, it went quite smoothly than I expected. If you don't mind me asking, what's the reason Waves is temporarily halting its campaign?

Activity: 756
Merit: 102
August 11, 2017, 08:52:35 AM
i am still lucky that i catch-upped the last 2 weeks signature campaign and all payments received well, thank you for giving me this opportunity to join. i see that WAVES holds a great future and that's the reason for me to choose WAVES as my first ever signature campaign and the WAVES team never fail me to be one of their campaign bandwagons. although the campaign ends my support to WAVES platform still continue .more power to WAVES team and big thanks to campaign manager and to Bitcoin Boy. until next campaign.

me too, i only catchup the last two weeks and i recieve my last two payment smoothly without problem. i think that waves is one of the best campaign out there. im sad because it is now ended and im only starting to join a sig campaign but i still want more of waves. please re open again next time waves, we need this great campaign. thanks for everything waves team and the management especially bitcoinboy$
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
August 11, 2017, 08:41:49 AM
i am still lucky that i catch-upped the last 2 weeks signature campaign and all payments received well, thank you for giving me this opportunity to join. i see that WAVES holds a great future and that's the reason for me to choose WAVES as my first ever signature campaign and the WAVES team never fail me to be one of their campaign bandwagons. although the campaign ends my support to WAVES platform still continue .more power to WAVES team and big thanks to campaign manager and to Bitcoin Boy. until next campaign.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
August 11, 2017, 08:11:04 AM
Hello Everyone,

Regards,
Bitcoin Boy.
To anyone who ask
Last payment was yesterday 10/08/2017.
Waves Campaign is closed for this period.

Regards,
Bitcoin Boy.
Many thanks Bitcoin_Boy$ for I really appreciate being part of the Waves signature campaign and  i wish WAVES all the best.
Pages:
Jump to: