Pages:
Author

Topic: WayGuide - Travel, Tell Stories and Earn $$$ | ICO | Yobit - page 10. (Read 23106 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ICO??

3 unknown anon devs.

LOL, no thanks.

Ico is already over, But keep trolling as if every dev on this forum went public already.

Let's see, maybe these devs are going to make it public too.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

ICO??

3 unknown anon devs.

LOL, no thanks.
Questions:

You said the 2nd ico phase won't come until the platform reach 4000 user.

I need more details to understand

- How will the platform run? The tokens are used to give people posts value isn't it? How will you test the system without these tokens out there?
- What is the advantage to buy  waycoin for the swap VS the other coins you might offer?

I think you need to go more in details about the token system/ the like features ect..

Good day, lad!

Here's a few details regarding the upcoming WayToken system, testing, etc.:

- Token Owner will be able to make a deposit using his tokens, and earn a share from each transaction inside the platform boundaries. We'll provide the detailed overview of the WayToken reward system right before the MVP launch (I must stress the following aspect: we won't utilize and apply the overpowered inflation (unlike Steem)). Reward amount will also scale with the number of T.Owner's followers, the term of deposit, etc.

- Token Owners will be able to use the Tokens as plain Coin - as a reward tool for content' author, for example.

- WayCoin will be used as a payment method to purchase Tokens, along with the BTC.

- Token system will be tested beforehand using standard Test Token Network.

Cheers!

In order to cashout these tokens, they need to be swaped back into waycoins?
i bought some coins now i'll wait till the site is ready. Hope this coin does what they promise. Good luck dev.  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
it says it is x11 algo. When does the blockchain launch?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I`m happy to see birth of good coin.

Keep it on this WAY !
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
Way has really great plan and even they have properly planned everything. User can get good reward for participation as well as can exchange in WAY.

Way has introduced coin with amazing way !

Also have still maintained floor rate .

Appreciate.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
now this is getting good, i've just saw the sourcecode and blockexplorer and i might buy back my share.
keep up dev.
Activity: 294
@dev: will be there the feature to add/upload GPS-tracks? Distance, GPS-Data and also altitude indication?

Definitely yes, thought I doubt that the advanced features like synchronization of GPS tracking will see the world until at least second iteration of WayGuide development. Right now we want to focus on key project features - Travel List, Social module, Payment & Reward systems, Publishing & Sharing modules.

Somewhere along the road we'll implement R&D modules, where users will be able to post their requests for new functions and modules, create polls and keep an eye on the development activities. But let's not get ahead of ourselves - right now we're aimed at project prototype and MVP.

Cheers!
Activity: 362
Guys let's move price above 50sat, why you are selling this low? Look like development going in right direction..
rnr
Activity: 247
@dev: will be there the feature to add/upload GPS-tracks? Distance, GPS-Data and also altitude indication?
Questions:

- How will the platform run? The tokens are used to give people posts value isn't it? How will you test the system without these tokens out there?
- What is the advantage to buy  waycoin for the swap VS the other coins you might offer?

I think you need to go more in details about the token system/ the like features ect..

Good day, lad!

Here's a few details regarding the upcoming WayToken system, testing, etc.:

- Token Owner will be able to make a deposit using his tokens, and earn a share from each transaction inside the platform boundaries. We'll provide the detailed overview of the WayToken reward system right before the MVP launch (I must stress the following aspect: we won't utilize and apply the overpowered inflation (unlike Steem)). Reward amount will also scale with the number of T.Owner's followers, the term of deposit, etc.

- Token Owners will be able to use the Tokens as plain Coin - as a reward tool for content' author, for example.

- WayCoin will be used as a payment method to purchase Tokens, along with the BTC.

- Token system will be tested beforehand using standard Test Token Network.

Cheers!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Questions:

Great to see the dev being active in here. Looking forward to see the live prototype. I am pretty exited.

Thank you, lad!
Doing our best to keep the pace.
Great to see the dev being active in here. Looking forward to see the live prototype. I am pretty exited.
Well looking forward to see the directinks to the screenshots. I want to see the platform live it could be à good Idea.

Thanks, lad!

Sure, it's a good idea - and thank you for a suggestion!
We're working on InvisionApp-based prototype already, and hope to roll it out before the ICO's Buy Wall stage ends.
The actual MVP development will take more time, naturally - our estimated launch date is circa Oct., 20-25th, 2016.

BTW, you can check out a few actual WIP-screenshots via this link: https://imgur.com/a/UfL22

https://imgur.com/a/UfL22

bought some coin and hold until this project hit his real potential value.

Wow, a real thread-breaker, are you? )

Thanks for posting all the screenshots. Cheers!
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
Well looking forward to see the directinks to the screenshots. I want to see the platform live it could be à good Idea.

Thanks, lad!

Sure, it's a good idea - and thank you for a suggestion!
We're working on InvisionApp-based prototype already, and hope to roll it out before the ICO's Buy Wall stage ends.
The actual MVP development will take more time, naturally - our estimated launch date is circa Oct., 20-25th, 2016.

BTW, you can check out a few actual WIP-screenshots via this link: https://imgur.com/a/UfL22

https://imgur.com/a/UfL22

bought some coin and hold until this project hit his real potential value.
dev you can add Way on bittrex?

We'll proceed with BitTrex campaign and add the WAY spot as soon as the first WayGuide clickable prototype (.. and MVP shortly after) is launched.
Campaign will be announced in this thread, so keep an eye on it. Thanks!
Thanks for the easy profit dev!!! Up to the next ICO profit.

Thank you for your support and trust!
Looking forward to roll out the MVP and proceed to the next stage.
hi all

i am owner of btc12.com

here is a review about Wayguide and steemit.

I think i have to put them together to get some sensational effects.  one is 25 btc and another is 250,000BTC cap.

enjoy.

here is the link

http://btc12.com/wayguidsteemit-theyaresamepassiblescams/

Thanks for the review, lad!

Here is an assorted collection of thought, which hopefully will may make some thing clear:

- We're not aiming to throw Steem off the throne in a couple of days - and we're not affiliated with it in any possible way.
- We share a few similar features - most notably, 'Pay-per-Like' and growing rewards for popular, unique and helpful authors and content;
- Yes, the budget gap between those two projects is astonishing. But hey, we're right at the start - coming up with an interesting and helpful idea, forming the core development team for MVP, and so on. Thus, only time, User's attention and hard work will reduce it and add further value to our project;
- We're all living in a harsh world with tons of destructive criticism, trolls, scam releases and other nuisances floating around. We can deal with it, shrug off the negatives and proceed with WayGuide development, avoiding another scam-campaign and building reputation for future projects and ICOs.

It's nice to see that WayGuide attracts user attention - please stay tuned! Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: