Pages:
Author

Topic: WayGuide - Travel, Tell Stories and Earn $$$ | ICO | Yobit - page 13. (Read 23106 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Another question, What is the advantage of early birds that have purchased waycoins.

Will it be 1 waycoin  = 1 way token

will 1 waytoken be worth more then what 1 waycoin was worth during this ico?
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
wow... long time w/o the ICO and sold out at the moment. I decided to buy myself and I had to buy at only 0.2btc
Are wayguide tokens the equivalent of steempower   and waycoins the equivalent of steem?

Is there an equivalent to the sbd inside the platform.

I'm comparing this to steemit your probably aware of how it works I'd like to have more details on this.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
if these 25btc end, you guys will sell more? it looks like it will end pretty fast.

No, we're not going to sell any more Coins during this phase - the announced amount is final, and the goal is set to 25BTC only, no more - no less.

I read in the OP, there will be a second ico phase for the wayguide platform or I understood wrongly?

If that's the case, will wayguide tokens be purchasable via waycoins? You need to clarify this point.

And how exactly do you guy benefit from the platform? Will there be fees or you purchased some of your own coins yourself?

- Yes, we're planning to launch the second ICO round up as soon as WayGuide MVP is launched, tested and reviewed by real customers;
- Yes, definitely - we already in the process of choosing the swap platform, and you'll be able to purchase WayTokens using WayCoins;
- Project owners will receive a tiny share of each transaction inside the project boundaries, and from the contextual advertising later on.

what is the size of second ICO round?

how will you realize the decentralized "wayguide" content sharing?

what is the difference with steemit? and any advantages?
if these 25btc end, you guys will sell more? it looks like it will end pretty fast.

No, we're not going to sell any more Coins during this phase - the announced amount is final, and the goal is set to 25BTC only, no more - no less.

I read in the OP, there will be a second ico phase for the wayguide platform or I understood wrongly?

If that's the case, will wayguide tokens be purchasable via waycoins? You need to clarify this point.

And how exactly do you guy benefit from the platform? Will there be fees or you purchased some of your own coins yourself?

- Yes, we're planning to launch the second ICO round up as soon as WayGuide MVP is launched, tested and reviewed by real customers;
- Yes, definitely - we already in the process of choosing the swap platform, and you'll be able to purchase WayTokens using WayCoins;
- Project owners will receive a tiny share of each transaction inside the project boundaries, and from the contextual advertising later on.

Pmed you
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
ICO ends the day it starts?  Did someone just spend their BTC on all the possible ICO coins that existed?  Looks like shady activity to me  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
and buying and selling has already begun . This very quickly exceeded my prediction . and the price will probably be able to ride at 100sat if you see his development.
Please screenshot Wallet DEV

It's just a simple Wallet - right until the launch of WayGuide's MVP service.
Please check it out on GH - https://github.com/wayguide/waycoin_wallet1

ok guys. few minutes plz
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
customizable alt coin creation services pm
Sorry, lads - I'm driving home right now. I'll do my best trying to answer your questions in an hour or so. Thanks!
so?traffic jam?rush h? Grin
I want to know:
1-explorer & source : where & when
2=how/who's gonna pay the posts in website ; traders?team?

So this is supposed to be a steemit copy cat but for traveling blogs?

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
this is a tragedy, no source code to checK?
HOW CAN I KNOW IF NEXT BLOCK CONTAINS ANOTHER 100.000.000 COINS?

Good point, i hope Dev can clear things out Huh
dev sorry but dont think all coins are sold ico most keep some for themselves also, so are you saying you did not keep any
Activity: 362
Wow ICO will be over before he "get home", look like there is bot now,  9.35BTC left, going to make popcorn Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
ico will probably run out in one day in yobit . This is very fast . I 'll try to have some of this coin , and we would wait whether they could benefit .
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Source code and premine amount are checked/verified by Yobit.
Ok thanks for clearing this doubt, but what about release of those funds to dev, did you guys wait till dev released working wallet and fully running nodes? or you will release those after 4 days (ICO end) and if all coins sold out trading will be active even before those 4 days?

We'll send ico funds to dev after 4 days of holding period.

this coin is yobit team dev ?

No

if sold out in two hours?

should we start trading?

Yes
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

if sold out in two hours?

should we start trading?
Pages:
Jump to: