Pages:
Author

Topic: WayGuide - Travel, Tell Stories and Earn $$$ | ICO | Yobit - page 5. (Read 23106 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
"As I previously stated, the alpha stage will take approx. 2x months - until the actual MVP release. So please be patient, and don't hesitate to add your ideas, suggestions, or ask the questions either in this thread or on the WayGuide's SLACK channel."

He was refering to that
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Yes, WAY just launched  10 days ago. And WAY is only up!  Price is stable for several days.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
So basically , no news for 2 months?

This is not very reassuring if you ask me. I though we were getting an udpate on the prototype soon?

What two month you refer to? WAY just launch 10 days

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
So basically , no news for 2 months?

This is not very reassuring if you ask me. I though we were getting an udpate on the prototype soon?
Activity: 76
The problem is people in Yobit mostly trade base on hype dump and no one care about the news. Sad
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
so website is not finished yet
and also way coin price is droping on yobit exchange
but its pretty good price for way coin still bcause in future way coin may jump up to 200 satoshi
and if its happed then more people will jump in and trade way coin
i am
 staking way coins and getting good profit daily
i am just waiting for the price rise up and then booom
thanks _ now i can start staking it  , hope to sell it after poloniex ,if dev will do his work good

If this end up working the way steemit works  wtih their steempower and we can use our waycoin to convert them into waytokens i wont sell im going all in for the swap.

I feel the same. I can't wait to see the website finished.
thanks _ now i can start staking it  , hope to sell it after poloniex ,if dev will do his work good

If this end up working the way steemit works  wtih their steempower and we can use our waycoin to convert them into waytokens i wont sell im going all in for the swap.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
@dev

What are your plans or pushing way into bittrex or poloniex?

Greetings, lad!

As I previously stated (somewhere along the thread's way), we're going to reach out for bittrex as soon as we have the actual online-platform MVP up and running.
Estimated release date is October, 2016. We'll try to cover a few major trading platforms including the poloniex afterwards, that's for sure.
Right now we're focused on programming and further conceptualization of WayGuide's functionalities.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I think concept is good
hope the deliver  Grin
you will see good price I think
 Cool

Greetings - and thank you for your feedback and support!
Activity: 814

I read the ann. the project is great and will have more support. good luck

Thank you, lad! Much appreciated!
legendary
Activity: 1050
i dont see wallet for win , where is   .exe file ?
Trading is pretty good with this coin, a lot of action. Should we expect the prototype to be updated regularly?

Greetings, lad!

Definitely yes - right now we've reached the stage where images, wire-frames, and static prototypes are just not enough to attract more attention, so all our efforts and resources (both financial and human) are focused on programming and making up the actual online-platform.
As I previously stated, the alpha stage will take approx. 2x months - until the actual MVP release. So please be patient, and don't hesitate to add your ideas, suggestions, or ask the questions either in this thread or on the WayGuide's SLACK channel.

Cheers!
Activity: 107
Is it possible to run wallet on raspberry pi?
this coin is worth to hold and stake  Wink
Activity: 644
@dev

Greetings, lad!

As I previously stated (somewhere along the thread's way), we're going to reach out for bittrex as soon as we have the actual online-platform MVP up and running.
Estimated release date is October, 2016. We'll try to cover a few major trading platforms including the poloniex afterwards, that's for sure.
Right now we're focused on programming and further conceptualization of WayGuide's functionalities.

Cheers!
it is really a good concept so i can say if dev materialized everything in his mind polo and trex is not hard to reach and we will expect this project to bring us to the moon, hope dev you gather more attention here and interest coming from a possible investors, good luck mate. buyin little by little now.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
@dev

Greetings, lad!

Cheers!

Thank you for the news. When I buy something on YoBit I always cash out to desktop wallet.  I think you know why Cheesy 

Looking forward.  Smiley

@dev

Pages:
Jump to: