Pages:
Author

Topic: WayGuide - Travel, Tell Stories and Earn $$$ | ICO | Yobit - page 15. (Read 23133 times)

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Scam or not, people buying fast on this!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I really dislike any exchange ico but i bought some of this coin ico from yobit because the dev is a sr. member and i hope everything will go well  Huh Huh Huh

Don't justify one project just based on the forum level of Dev, you will be compunctious once day. What we can see up to now for this project is a good idea, a beautiful and well organised introduction but It seems impossible for the roadmap to be done with a fund of less than 25btc in a near future.

Its on Yobit, thats always a bad sign, most Icos there havent done well. Hope this is a gamechanger.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I really dislike any exchange ico but i bought some of this coin ico from yobit because the dev is a sr. member and i hope everything will go well  Huh Huh Huh

Don't justify one project just based on the forum level of Dev, you will be compunctious once day. What we can see up to now for this project is a good idea, a beautiful and well organised introduction but It seems impossible for the roadmap to be done with a fund of less than 25btc in a near future.

only chance to be a legit is dev buy most of tokens and deliver the promise. then he can make a good profit.

Activity: 182
customizable alt coin creation services pm
Forum ranking is useless since you can buy accounts!

yeah, not only that:  never saw before a launch without:

source fuckin code

whatever  good luck time will tell, but there is my opinion

Roll Eyes

Activity: 168
Forum ranking is useless since you can buy accounts!
Activity: 478
Merit: 252

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Nice concept mate...and ICO at 10 BTC already
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
Waiting for bounties if there is any. if you can give a translation bounties i can translate it and make a thread in our language..

I hope you will added it soon..
it's says ICO:100.000.000

tot supply dev?Huh   doesn't figures NOWHERE
who/how will be charged with the bounties for posting in the website. I'm just wondering
are you planning to reease any kind of wallet ,or founds must remain in exchanges?
I think a dev should be present answering questions in the moment of ICO opening in an important exchange
this is fuckin' fishy , silence, newbiees...
this is a fucking

scam

sure it is
I  think social sharing shit is very hot now.

even it was a scam,  why don't we make a giant scam like ponzi Steemit?

I know it is difficult to draft a ponzi scheme like steemshit.

so move on, dev. make some serious development and rock the world.
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Very promising project however should Dev team provide some proof of work, this would be much more convincing.
the explorer is lovelly  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

{posted in the future}

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
i buy  coin .
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
good idea buy maybe just and up in a scam like many others before
Activity: 126
There are not many succesfull ICO on yobit...
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Please screenshot Wallet DEV
can you elaborate how you decentralize the "wayguide" with what kind of technology?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 938
Merit: 576
Looks like a good coin with a good website, I saw that it is not launched yet.
If you finish the website and launch the project, it will probably have success.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10

Hello, and transfer the theme to other languages - there are bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: