Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🦊【WE ARE BACK】📈FOX TRADING📈 AUTOMATED TRADING SIGNALS SERVICE 🔥 - page 8. (Read 34537 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I really liked the design of the platform, it seems the team has a lot of experience. When will the distribution of tokens be?
Why not paste ETH wallet?
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
How often do you update bonus points?
Activity: 336
I have seen Fox Trading team trying to attract investor different way but why Peoples still confusing or less interested?
Activity: 53
after the end of the ico will it be possible, for those who did not buy  0.5ETH of FOXT, to have access to autotrading?
Activity: 196
how many stages for this ICO? what happens if hard cap is not reached, will unsold tokens be burned?
will the trading signals be open for non registered users on FOX? how fast can you receive these trading signals?
how can the FOX token be used to hedge against unsteady markets?
Activity: 28
 Do you collate people together to trade a particular crypto?Your trading pool, how does it work?
Activity: 182
When the ICO's are done, at the 8th of June FOXT is trade able on exchange's (for now Bancor)?
Activity: 236
Please let me know your smart contract address ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I really liked the design of the platform, it seems the team has a lot of experience. When will the distribution of tokens be?
Activity: 168
How is my investment is going to grow?
Activity: 168
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I submited my KYC documents and  they show as accepted, but it says that even so my KYC is rejected

Send an email to support please, we'll check it.

Where can I find the software version for IOS?

Not released yet.

can invest 0.1 eth ?

Of course, it's min amount to invest.

Will the final product and platform start at the Q1-Q2 of 2019 as per roadmap ?

Right!

Is the FOXT a utility token? If yes. How will it be use?
What is the expected valuation/devaluation rate in future?

You'll need FOXT to unlock access and all features of the platform once we release it.
Activity: 9
trading on this platform is automatic or we have to follow the instruction to earn . thanks
Activity: 182

Where can I find the software version for IOS?
copper member
Activity: 221
What measure have you put in place regarding security attack?
Activity: 336
What is the benefits between manual and Auto trading platform?
Activity: 22
The Whitepaper states that you want to provide our contributors with a trading service that it’s going to be limited and exclusive.

What's the maximum number of users that can use the service simultaneously? And how many of those can access the service without participating in the ICO?
Activity: 22
Looking at the whitepaper, it states that premium users (those who pay more than 0.5ETH during the ICO) get additional benefits:

Premium signals;
Access to future exclusive promotions;
Extend access to the service.

Can you explain more on the extended access to the service?
Pages:
Jump to: