Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🦊【WE ARE BACK】📈FOX TRADING📈 AUTOMATED TRADING SIGNALS SERVICE 🔥 - page 4. (Read 34537 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

I am holding quite a bit of FOXT tokens in my MEW wallet and if memory serves, FOXT holders are aligible for dividends from company, is this correct? If this is the case,  I would like to know on what terms these dividends will be payed out.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0

Can I buy your token on hotbit? Is it prestigious?
Activity: 210
its been too long but ico ends and i didn't get my coins as admins i had mailed support but no reply from them
Activity: 28
Hey, guys. I expect this project will be advance and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!
Activity: 129
price so good now.. bpuy now.. wish project success... Roll Eyes
Activity: 63
Well if unsold tokens are distributed then your aquisition cost also decreases. So what do you mean by dump the price?
Activity: 18
Hello,
How much funds were raised during the ICO?

Thank you all!!!
Activity: 26
Expect you detect fairly resources to cultivate your business.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🔥🔥 FOXT WORLD’S DEBUT LISTED ON HOTBIT 🔥🔥

BUY FOXT TOKEN 👉 https://www.hotbit.io

📌 High accuracy trading signals
📌 Recurrent profits from the Trading Pool
📌 Autotrading 100% hands-free

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I received 30 FOXT tokens last night and was wondering are they these FOX TRADING TOKENS? Can I join the exchange and see how things are working on it? I won't be selling them now either because it's not worth selling anything right now in this horrible bear market so I would advise anyone who doesn't need to sell their tokens for bread and butter to just hodl and see how the exchange develops.
Activity: 104
When will the FOXT tokens be listed on Bancor and other exchanges?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hi, have some question. Am I going to have unrestricted access to FOX Trading services if all my FXT tokens have been bought on market?
Activity: 56
Hello, tibor Smiley
On your thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/we-are-backfox-trading-automated-trading-signals-service-2822026 - only 8096 views now

We can increase views and comments in 500 times and more

I have perfect proposal to you for promotion your ICO(Project) and help with increasing amount of Investment
We are company which promote different projects on the Bitcointalk forum, Reddit, Telegram and etc.

We have next promotion plans on the Bitcointalk:
1) Your thread (ANN/Bounty/other) will be always at the top 24 hours per day.
Your project will be attract more attention from investors and bounty hunters.
This plan will not increase the number of post in your thread, but your thread will be always at the top.
2) Increasing the number of posts in thread.

We have the cheepest prices.

For more detail write to us in Telegram - @bifyio

For trust to us, we can demonstrate how does our service work on your thread during 1 hour for free 🚀🚀🚀

Strong team and experienced experts, demanded product. Geniune platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
fox trading is an autotrading platform that will provide greater benefits and made by professionals in the field I think this will be a big success

🔥🔥 HURRY UP TO BUY FOXT TOKENS 🔥🔥

📈🖥 All ICO investors will get lifetime access to the exclusive and easy to use Fox Trading service

📌 High accuracy trading signals
📌 Recurrent profits from the Trading Pool
📌 Autotrading 100% hands-free

Hello, when we get bounty tokens and why it takes so long for approval?

Will be done next week, once ICO ends.
Activity: 168
commercially available foxtrading really accurate on iOS and Android devices? where can i see your confirmation exchange details?
Amazing team and advisors. The project is very promising. Do not hesitate to invest. Only a few days left.
Pages:
Jump to: