Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🦊【WE ARE BACK】📈FOX TRADING📈 AUTOMATED TRADING SIGNALS SERVICE 🔥 - page 5. (Read 34541 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hello, when we get bounty tokens and why it takes so long for approval?
Activity: 63
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I bought it, ever token sent to the wallet?

Distribution is done every 48-72h!
I had the opportunity to investigate the project in detail. I can see on the site that you have collected a nice amount of ico sale. will you use all of this amount for project development or it will be subject to spending?

You can check on the site crowdsale fund distribution - https://foxtrading.io/#token
I watch the fees going very well, but the hard cap probably will not be assembled. What will the team do with the unsold tokens? Will there be burning?

Not, we finally decided to re-destribute part of unsold tokens to investors to avoid burning most of them Smiley
Activity: 266
Fox trading is limited, exclusive and easy to use trading signals service for Forex and Cryptocurrency. Trade it for yourself or use the Autotrading to copy all signals on your accounts and earn profits by investing with the best Forex and Cryptocurrency Signals from our expert traders.
Activity: 56
I bought it, ever token sent to the wallet?
Activity: 56
Use electronic money to buy a token?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I watch the fees going very well, but the hard cap probably will not be assembled. What will the team do with the unsold tokens? Will there be burning?
Activity: 236
Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
is Autotrading also recommended for beginners? Do you have planned an autoconfiguration tool or a wizard?

Of course, we'll provide wizard to setup correctly Autotrading with different options to fit all type of investors.

Also, you'll find videos and manuals on the platform on how to use our platform!
Activity: 104
The team behing this is ICO is great. Do not hesitate to participate  Smiley
Activity: 9
Vantage FX is an Australian regulated Forex provider, granting traders access to the global Forex market through top tier FX liquidity providers.
thanks team
Activity: 53
is a mobile app expected for the future?
Activity: 182
Fxt Token only use fox trading site, or can we use other exchange site ?
Activity: 104
This is a great trading platform. Do not hesitate to invest.
Activity: 336
Few Days before Fox Trading team announced token will be listing on bancor but now no update about bancor exchange. where i can see your confirm exchange details?
Activity: 196
will there be any tax reporting to the owners of coins when they receive dividends?
Activity: 155
after listed on bancor. where the roadmap exchanger for FOXT?  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: