Pages:
Author

Topic: We are down again? - page 12. (Read 18033 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 14, 2016, 02:13:16 PM
We are not that down now, as you can see you see already that the value is now starting slowly rising and that is quite good for the most people who already have Bitcoin.
Some people have already profit but they want to make some more because they know that the halving is also coming.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
April 14, 2016, 01:06:29 PM

There a lot of issues right now with bitcoin and it needs to be fixed before the halving comes,just like the slow confirmation that is happening.

slow confirmation because of the low fee transaction. and maybe bitcoin will be down next month because of the low fee trans Huh

slow confirmation time is only because the fee of that tx id wasnt enough.

but eventually what youre talking about is similar how paypal has low fees to do the same thing, which would be the hard task for bitcoin.

kinda confused how the value of tx id prices would work out.

If the block size is small and every body pays the higher fee, the transaction time is still slow. We need to increase the block size.
hmm... if block size increase the price will not going up like we expected when halving coming up, i'm wrong ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
April 14, 2016, 10:16:59 AM

There a lot of issues right now with bitcoin and it needs to be fixed before the halving comes,just like the slow confirmation that is happening.

slow confirmation because of the low fee transaction. and maybe bitcoin will be down next month because of the low fee trans Huh

but eventually what youre talking about is similar how paypal has low fees to do the same thing, which would be the hard task for bitcoin.

If the block size is small and every body pays the higher fee, the transaction time is still slow. We need to increase the block size.
Yeah you right the transaction will slow even you pay 100k satoshi the speed still slow and i think only block need to change so that the speed of transaction too will change..

The recent transaction does not take too long term. Maybe there is less bitcoin transactions. it is not a good sign.

You need to pay very little transaction fee now. There are fewer transaction and confirmation time is fast.

Maybe the bitcoin is still not very popular and the stress testers are not sending the dusts to stress the network.
Right now the standard fee of 0.0001 will be enough to get your transaction confirmed within a few blocks, but that just shows that the network isn't suffering as much from the dust attack anymore.

At the peak of all the dust transactions waiting for their first confirmation you would need to include around 0.0002 to get your transaction confirmed within a few blocks. 0.0001 was not enough at that time and could take your transaction more than an hour to get its first confirmation.
Activity: 239
April 14, 2016, 09:04:03 AM

Yeah you right the transaction will slow even you pay 100k satoshi the speed still slow and i think only block need to change so that the speed of transaction too will change..

The recent transaction does not take too long term. Maybe there is less bitcoin transactions. it is not a good sign.

You need to pay very little transaction fee now. There are fewer transaction and confirmation time is fast.

Maybe the bitcoin is still not very popular and the stress testers are not sending the dusts to stress the network.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 13, 2016, 01:29:27 PM

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
April 05, 2016, 07:39:37 AM

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3011
BTC price road to $80k
April 04, 2016, 12:57:04 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 502
April 04, 2016, 11:58:28 AM

It depends on what you mean by "slow". If you mean "the 10 minutes envisaged by Satoshi is too slow" then yes. Other wise no.
April 04, 2016, 11:42:36 AM

Activity: 210
April 02, 2016, 07:02:00 PM

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
April 02, 2016, 10:19:15 AM
The price is still over $400. So it is within the recent trading range. So I think the price is not down yet.
It not going to fall much more. I think it will continue rising slowly till we creap up on 500. Then its go time, we must break through or we fall to the death.

If we really dont make the 500$ dollar barrier with the coming halving we are really in big trouble,we need more people to know bitcoin so that we can break that barrier.
We are not that down with Bitcoin, the value is stable now on this moment so that is very good, it is better than it is going down.
We also know that the halving is coming to use, and that can be very good if it will rise after the halving.

That is right. The price is still around $420. If the price drops to $3xx, I would say the price is down.

what issues are you talking about? there are no issues at all. slow confirmations can have plenty of reasons. such as a low included fee, a small transaction that is a combination of several very low inputs. or it's just bad luck. i agree that some times confirmations can be faster, but confirmation times can't and won't be fixed as it isn't broken. this is bitcoin.

it has also to do with some block being full, and this is a fact so no high fee or luck will save you if all block will be full one day, hopefully we are on track with some increase for the limit
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
April 02, 2016, 10:08:04 AM
The confirmation has been slowing lately and sometimes it takes hours just to get 1 confirmation,there has been a bottle neck in the system that is why the confirmation is really slow.

Back in the day it also sometimes took hours just to get one confirmation. That's the nature of a random distribution - most of the time you're near the mean, some of the time there's a deviation from that.

Anyway, here's a graph of confirmation times. It looks to me like most confirmations take less than 9 minutes, a good minute under the 10 minute target. (Though this only includes transactions including a fee - but that goes without saying, right?)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 02, 2016, 09:56:19 AM
The price is still over $400. So it is within the recent trading range. So I think the price is not down yet.
It not going to fall much more. I think it will continue rising slowly till we creap up on 500. Then its go time, we must break through or we fall to the death.

If we really dont make the 500$ dollar barrier with the coming halving we are really in big trouble,we need more people to know bitcoin so that we can break that barrier.
We are not that down with Bitcoin, the value is stable now on this moment so that is very good, it is better than it is going down.
We also know that the halving is coming to use, and that can be very good if it will rise after the halving.

That is right. The price is still around $420. If the price drops to $3xx, I would say the price is down.

what issues are you talking about? there are no issues at all. slow confirmations can have plenty of reasons. such as a low included fee, a small transaction that is a combination of several very low inputs. or it's just bad luck. i agree that some times confirmations can be faster, but confirmation times can't and won't be fixed as it isn't broken. this is bitcoin.

The confirmation has been slowing lately and sometimes it takes hours just to get 1 confirmation,there has been a bottle neck in the system that is why the confirmation is really slow.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2016, 09:36:14 AM

Activity: 224
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 02, 2016, 09:25:51 AM

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
April 02, 2016, 07:55:44 AM
 I hope you all right, will see more price rise soon.
Activity: 182
April 02, 2016, 03:21:46 AM

April 02, 2016, 02:41:01 AM

Activity: 364
March 27, 2016, 05:18:47 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 127
March 27, 2016, 02:46:28 AM
the price is steady enough and we are not going down right now, i guess we can expect a huge price rise soon

We might see some down ward movement in the couple of months before the halving then the price will rise again and there will be a new price from now.
Pages:
Jump to: