Pages:
Author

Topic: We are down again? - page 15. (Read 18035 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
February 22, 2016, 05:55:14 AM
No it is not. The price is now rising slowly. So that is very good for people that has invest so they can earn some more money.
I hope it will rise for a long time so we can earn more money. But it is hard to predict a currency.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
February 21, 2016, 04:41:21 PM
No we will not get down again, it will take some time but the bitcoin will rise again for sure.

When the bitcoin is used by more people and become the reserve currency, its value will increase a lot.
Activity: 882
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 18, 2016, 11:00:40 AM
we are not down i think, we just need to wait for some time to get a recovery and the price will start rising once again, if my predictions are correct i will be rich pretty soon i hope
The price is now quite low. It can be higher.
I hope later that it will be more worth later so we can get get some profit.

Yeah bitcoin is a long tem investment. It's very volatile so you can't really predict anything.

We can only predict the long term price rise. But we cannot determine a price for a specific point in the future.
Activity: 686
February 18, 2016, 05:13:44 AM
we are not down i think, we just need to wait for some time to get a recovery and the price will start rising once again, if my predictions are correct i will be rich pretty soon i hope

Yeah bitcoin is a long tem investment. It's very volatile so you can't really predict anything.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
February 17, 2016, 08:05:07 AM
No we will not get down again, it will take some time but the bitcoin will rise again for sure.

Are you sure bitcoin will not get down again
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
February 17, 2016, 07:55:30 AM
Activity: 34
February 17, 2016, 07:41:28 AM
Activity: 24
February 17, 2016, 07:33:50 AM
I don't think that we are that low at a moment, as the price is quiet stable at a moment and I bought when the  price was $250 so I am already into profits and the value would climb up in near future.

I also think the price will rise in the next 6 months. The block reward halving will happen in July this year.

Yeah but we'll have a big dump just after the halving cause everyone is waiting this to sell everything they stored!
Its so bad that we are down again.
I hope later that it will rise up later. And that some people can have profit.
Activity: 826
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 17, 2016, 05:49:04 AM
I don't think that we are that low at a moment, as the price is quiet stable at a moment and I bought when the  price was $250 so I am already into profits and the value would climb up in near future.

I also think the price will rise in the next 6 months. The block reward halving will happen in July this year.

Yeah but we'll have a big dump just after the halving cause everyone is waiting this to sell everything they stored!
February 17, 2016, 05:27:57 AM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 13, 2016, 01:02:21 PM
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
February 13, 2016, 08:50:09 AM
Now that it is a bargain, I hope people will now buy BTC especially since ETH took a high. Maybe they should sell their ETH holdings to profit then go to BTC Smiley

The price of bitcoin at around $375 is quite low. It is almost impossible for the home miners to make any profit. It will rise soon.
It is profitable also for home miners right now to mine but it will not be after the upcoming halving. So price should be increased before it otherwise lots of home miners will choose different coin to mine.
February 13, 2016, 08:25:01 AM
We are all actually quite low now. I myself think that it just goes up instead of down.
But we have to see what happens.

Well well well, it was maybe true a week ago when you commented but right now we're not far from the 400. Which means there is a real possibility of going down, cause they're is range for it clearly!
February 13, 2016, 06:59:45 AM
Now that it is a bargain, I hope people will now buy BTC especially since ETH took a high. Maybe they should sell their ETH holdings to profit then go to BTC Smiley

The price of bitcoin at around $375 is quite low. It is almost impossible for the home miners to make any profit. It will rise soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 05, 2016, 05:23:03 AM
We are all actually quite low now. I myself think that it just goes up instead of down.

We are indeed at a severe low price. But I think it will stop the decline.
I think the fact is the price rise. But it is hard to predict because we do not own hands
Activity: 672
February 04, 2016, 03:55:51 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 04, 2016, 10:23:09 AM
Activity: 994
February 04, 2016, 10:02:14 AM
The price is in fact now very low, I must say. But the only drawback is that many people are now angry because of the low values.
But they should realize that they need to wait patiently and hope the price will be more later.

I myself think that the price will be higher later.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 03, 2016, 11:19:46 AM

Indeed, we are now at a very low price. I just think people will buy it because they think it will be worth more.
But people are now very negative because it has a low price. But they need to know if it's a low price that it later where you can.

Of course there is a risk that it could be even lower.
February 03, 2016, 07:12:40 AM

The bitcoin is in fact now very low. We're not going down because we're already low.
I think just later it going to be worth much more and that people are going to buy it now so they actually have a profit later.

I think I can never know that because that is quite unpredictable.

Well I hope you're right because if btc goes any lower, it will be the end.

For now miners don't make incredible profits, and if the price goes even lower, they won't be able to pay their electricity bill xD
Pages:
Jump to: