Pages:
Author

Topic: We are not the owners of this planet. - page 7. (Read 1519 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 07:05:06 PM
I love your point about the loss of biodiversity. we must learn to live harmoniously with other organisms. We don't know when they will become important or be of help to our existence.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 02:52:17 PM
Humans may have totally overtaken the planet earth but that doesn't mean that we are the owners of this planet. Being the most intelligent species comes with responsibilities. We have urbanized this planet. n other words we have destroyed the home of many species. Biodiversity is way more important for our survival than we realize.  We should let other life if not for them but ourselves.

yes, I agree with your opinion, we must preserve this earth for the life of the next generation, including all the animals and plants remain in their habitat.
there are already many world organizations that deal with this ecosystem problem but still can not handle this problem well.
Going green is easier than you think. I see only a slight impact on this Go Green movement. Perhaps not everyone does GoGreen in their own environment, these are some GoGreen steps: In that spirit, came up with 10 things you can do to help save the Earth.
Pay attention to how you use water. Leave your car at home, Walk or ride your bike to work, school and anywhere you can. Recycle, you can help reduce pollution just by putting that soda can in a different bin. Compost, think about how much trash you make in a year. I don't think everyone can do those steps.
Activity: 18
Merit: 1
October 07, 2017, 01:56:22 PM
Humans may have totally over taken the planet earth but that doesn't means that we are the owners of this planet. Being the most intelligent species comes with responsibilities. We have urbanized this planet. n other words we have destroyed the home of many species. Biodiversity is way more important for our survival than we realize.  We should let other live if not for them but ourselves.

Humans should be more wise in how they treat the planet and all the species inhabiting it. We have indeed destroyed the home of many species, but these destructive tendencies are in our nature. Earth, how much as we mistreat it will do fine and humans can't last forever on this sphere.

I think in the future we will learn and focus more on how to live in harmony, we have been in a survival mode for very long and we are slowly moving away from a survival mode into a more harmonious way of living. Accumulation, money, idea-ology's; they aren't satisfying.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 01:56:08 PM
Try telling this to most of the people living on this planet. They will look at you like you are the crazy one and that this world is theirs for the taking. Sometimes the level of entitlement among us humans is down right

disgusting. Keep spreading the message and I will too. One person at a time we will slowly change this planet and we will one day take good care of it. I have faith we will live in a happier, lighter world.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
October 07, 2017, 01:05:57 PM
We may not be the owners, but we certainly have become the "Sheppards" of the planet. I agree, we do have a responsibility to not utter and totally destroy it.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
October 07, 2017, 12:55:52 PM
Humans may have totally over taken the planet earth but that doesn't means that we are the owners of this planet. Being the most intelligent species comes with responsibilities. We have urbanized this planet. n other words we have destroyed the home of many species. Biodiversity is way more important for our survival than we realize.  We should let other live if not for them but ourselves.
Pages:
Jump to: